• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I am alone and my relatives are forcing me to live. They want me to suffer for decades and die of old age. They want me to suffer as long as possible before I die. They are as evil as the devil. I have no one to talk to. My health problems are making it impossible for me to live on. We are all going to die so why can´t I die not to escape meaningless suffering.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
The only loving parents are the ones who don't have any children
No matter how many people argue that the opposite is true, there are no loving parents, as bringing a creature into this world could never be an act of love; it is an act of pure selfishness. The child is not asking you to bring them here, you bring them here to fulfill whatever desires you have (whether those desires are about being a parent, experiencing love, etc.).

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
No matter how many people argue that the opposite is true, there are no loving parents, as bringing a creature into this world could never be an act of love; it is an act of pure selfishness. The child is not asking you to bring them here, you bring them here to fulfill whatever desires you have (whether those desires are about being a parent, experiencing love, etc.)då
The best I have done in my life is to not have children. Then at least, someone does not have to go through this meaningless suffering.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I would love to keep you company, but we're i am right now, it's ready past bed time. But I will keep you in my thoughts and wish for you a safe travels. ♥️ it's going to be okay. ♥️ best of luck to you ♥️♥️

OmoriFan

OmoriFan

Memento Mori
Nov 12, 2023
I could chat with you, but Im afraid i could be bad at it.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I am insignificant in the overpopulation. And we are all insignificant among 8 billion people. But I wish you all the best. Enjoy the rest of your life!

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
I am alone and my relatives are forcing me to live. They want me to suffer for decades and die of old age. They want me to suffer as long as possible before I die. They are as evil as the devil. I have no one to talk to. My health problems are making it impossible for me to live on. We are all going to die so why can´t I die not to escape meaningless suffering.
How are you relatives able to "force" you to live?

Teary01

Teary01

Jan 19, 2024
Im down to chat, although im not much of a conversation holder

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
No matter how many people argue that the opposite is true, there are no loving parents, as bringing a creature into this world could never be an act of love; it is an act of pure selfishness. The child is not asking you to bring them here, you bring them here to fulfill whatever desires you have (whether those desires are about being a parent, experiencing love, etc.).

I think that giving a home to someone who is already here (adopting) is something altruistic.