Status
Not open for further replies.
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I am careful. I have gotten to a point that I consider everyone a potential psycho on a mission to make my life miserable, until proven otherwise.
That's potentially a good way to look at things.

I dealt with a guy a few years ago. Well. The way he talked he was the victim of everything that happened, his girlfriend died of a "bleed, in her tummy". Problem was she'd been attacked with a lamp base, had her skull and face smashed, 100+ injuries to her body, there was blood everywhere, and he tried to make out he did nothing wrong - he was really sad about everything that happened and wished she was alive every day - because all of this had ruined HIS life.

He was in Broadmoor for a while - you don't get sent there for nothing.

I see potential manipulation first, possible craziness second, and maybe they're okay 3rd.

Call me paranoid but I don't care.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm not "attacking" anyone, the timing all seems very suspicious to me. I have a suspicious mind, maybe that's one of the reasons I'm here.

If I'm wrong - I apologise - but be careful people. No one knows who anyone is online, especially someone brand spanking new.
PLOT TWIST:

Maybe you are Jeremy's alt account you created in order to call out your BipolarGuy account and give him a reason to claim he is being a persecuted victim, in order to stay in the spotlight. :tongue:

Reactions: Throwmyselfaway, All washed up, Ghost2211 and 3 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
PLOT TWIST:

Maybe you are Jeremy's alt account you created in order to call out your BipolarGuy account and give him a reason to claim he is being a persecuted victim, in order to stay in the spotlight.
That's too confusing even for me.

EDIT - double plot twist - you are Jeremys second account, attacking yourself and meeting yourself in C, to... Oh no that's even more confusing.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
That's too confusing even for me.

EDIT - double plot twist - you are Jeremys second account, attacking yourself and meeting yourself in C, to... Oh no that's even more confusing.
Another plot twist: Jeremy has DID and all of us are his alt accounts. The only users of this site are admins, mods and Jeremy. Or.... none of us really exist, we are just figments of his imagination and this forum is a manifestation of his subconscious mind.

• Wow
Reactions: degeneratewaste, MiseryLovesMyCompany, demuic and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Another plot twist: Jeremy has DID and all of us are his alt accounts. The only users of this site are admins, mods and Jeremy. Or.... none of us really exist, we are just figments of his imagination and this forum is a manifestation of his subconscious mind.
That is horrifying.

Reactions: StuFin and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I was wondering why someone would join the site to then create a thread to get other members to talk to them in private.
There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation but I can understand stufin's suspicions.

Reactions: Lupgevif, All washed up, _Kaira_ and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I was wondering why someone would join the site to then create a thread to get other members to talk to them in private.
There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation but I can understand stufin's suspicions.
If this guy has been here before, I am guessing he is that member who got banned after expressing feelings for an 18 year old woman who he chatted with for a day or two and kept pressuring her to be in a relationship with him, otherwise he'd ctb. Cannot remember his username.

Reactions: _Kaira_ and StuFin
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
If this guy has been here before, I am guessing he is that member who got banned after expressing feelings for an 18 year old woman who he chatted with for a day or two and kept pressuring her to be in a relationship with him, otherwise he'd ctb. Cannot remember his username.
I realised I was thinking of the wrong person, but first these songs came to mind...

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Are you talking about the tigresslost and aviatorguy thing? Otherwise I don't know what you're referring to

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I realised I was thinking of the wrong person, but first these songs came to mind...

Hahah, no, not him. :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:
Are you talking about the tigresslost and aviatorguy thing? Otherwise I don't know what you're referring to
No, lol, I'll try to find that thread. We had our fair share of oddball characters here.
@worried_to_death I meant the guy from this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/worried-about-another-user.53659

His name was @Time to fly

Last edited:
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and StuFin
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
there is some so soap opera level drama going on here. I bet stufin is secretly in love with bpg, and his longing and jealousy leads him to see bgp all around him. He's also jealous of any ladies that happen to speak to bpg, so he must make accusations to besmirch their innocent names.

• Love
Reactions: Nymph and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Can we stop accusing new members of being alt-accounts? If there are hints that justify such suspicions, use the report function. Don't go out on your way to harass new members when there is no evidence for them being alt-accounts. This kind of paranoia ruins the atmosphere of the forum. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: deathbylife, Caspers, degeneratewaste and 4 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
there is some so soap opera level drama going on here. I bet stufin is secretly in love with bpg, and his longing and jealousy leads him to see bgp all around him. He's also jealous of any ladies that happen to speak to bpg, so he must make accusations to besmirch their innocent names.
That is quite a strange thing to say RB.

You're basically trying to shame me for being a closet homosexual, which I think is quite homophobic of you, then in the next breath you're accusing me of jealousy if he talks to women, then accusing me of "besmirching" those people (I assume you mean you?).

That sounds quite devious and manipulative.

And yet I'm the one who got the warning.

Weird forum this.

Whatever.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That is quite a strange thing to say RB.

You're basically trying to shame me for being a closet homosexual, which I think is quite homophobic of you, then in the next breath you're accusing me of jealousy if he talks to women, then accusing me of "besmirching" those people (I assume you mean you?).

That sounds quite devious and manipulative.

And yet I'm the one who got the warning.

Weird forum this.

Whatever.
I said nothing negative about homosexuality. I'm perfectly fine and happy with people loving whomever they please. Also nothing I said was shaming in any way. Interesting you you can take a joke about most topics but certainly not when it comes to bpg. I will be sure to in the future refrain From joking about a topic that is sensitive for you.

Reactions: dropdeadfred
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I said nothing negative about homosexuality. I'm perfectly fine and happy with people loving whomever they please. Also nothing I said was shaming in any way. Interesting you you can take a joke about most topics but certainly not when it comes to bpg. I will be sure to in the future refrain From joking about a topic that is sensitive for you.
It wasn't a joke though, it was an attack.

That's what abusive people do - attack you, then when you react tell you that you're too sensitive and "it was only a joke".

Reactions: Lupgevif
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It wasn't a joke though, it was an attack.

That's what abusive people do - attack you, then when you react tell you that you're too sensitive and "it was only a joke".
It was clearly a joke, and I joke around in the community enough that it's pretty well known that I joke around. You also know It was a joke, but it's also an abusive tactic to twist reality into making yourself a victim as you currently are. I'm not going to keep entertaining your games. You are a manipulator and you do attack people regularly.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Deleted member 19654, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.