G

Garyjd

If there is a hell, its man made and we all live i
May 2, 2019
Yes I feel the same as you, I'm basically sick of the abuse and torment I have had to deal with. Society has stripped me of everything, even my kids. I dont feel I'm a bad person deserving of this but I have definately put up a fight for a very many years it's very exhausting and I'm so done with it

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
yes i don't like life in general, no meaning in it. i don't like myself, i don't like how two shitty people (parents) could make you in this world just for suffering while they were having orgasms and other shit. sorry if i said that, it's just i don't know what to do. it's 4 am and i don't sleep since 48 hours. i don't know what to do. i just wanna have the strength to kill myself properly. i can't deal with all this pain anymore, i'm falling in pieces

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and Alan James
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
My mind brings me constant torment, mainly due the trauma I've faced. I almost never feel stable nor calm unless I take sleeping medicine or drink. I feel like I'm never good enough and most people are just going to betray and hurt me. I hate living like this, though no one seems to fully understand that. That being said, I don't think I have the tenacity to ctb just yet. Though, I'd give just about anything to not feel this way anymore.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Numbtopain97 and letmeseethedeath
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
yes.this is one of my main reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dystopia