• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Yes, all of Canada is owned by the UK monarch. You can tell because we minted currency with King uhhh I forget his name actually lmfao. Sorry, King.

edit: it's King Charles. Just cuz he owns the commonwealth countries doesn't mean I have to like him or remember his name.

"Rich People" are not a monolith. Please examine the things you are being told.

All I am saying is that this guy is saying he is a victim of police brutality and I am saying it is possible. The police should be privatized, the quality is terrible and they kill a lot of people, especially in the USA.

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
All I am saying is that this guy is saying he is a victim of police brutality and I am saying it is possible. The police should be privatized, the quality is terrible and they kill a lot of people, especially in the USA.
The behaviours this user listed, this is exhaustive, includes: gangstalking, financial destruction, poisoning, black helicopters/FBI planes, and harassment. So, that doesn't describe "police brutality" insofar as society has agreed that that phrase has a definition. It's not effective to run with your own definitions because other people will not understand what you are talking about.

For an alternative perspective, you are encouraging a person who is experiencing what may be delusions without the expertise to know whether or not you are dealing with a real case of gang stalking or, as is much more common [let's be real] a delusion. This is incredibly irresponsible, and you seem to be doing it in order to bulwark your own beliefs surrounding alternative social explanations.

It is fine if you wish to believe it but I wish people could learn how to live without harming others. Now, I said it before and I did a very poor job enforcing my boundaries but I am really, 100% done and I am already embarrassed to have spammed back and forth for you this long.

That's enough; say what you will and I might even read it but we're done. Have a nice day :)

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Investigations happen. It's not always delusion. I had undeniable proof that I was being targeted and it's fucking brutal when they do a harassment campaign against you to try to harm your character or screw your life up. It really sucks when people don't believe you at first. The things you do can be very minor or questionable that are often ignored, but if they're out for you they do this to make things bigger and worse for you so if you take it to jury they will side with you less. But look up all the people in history who got disclosed later they had a harassment campaign against them. Ernest Hemmingway was a famous example. People thought he was nuts cause he drank a lot but what happened around him made him distressed and he eventually CTB'd for peace. Yes some or many are delusional. But if youre targeted by some type of investigation it can happen. It happened with me. It happened with my dad too. Who is now incarcerated partially as a result of this. If you want me to give you general things that can happen during this I can post some non specific things.

OP got raided for growing. They are trying to add more things to put him away because they are hostile for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Investigations happen. It's not always delusion. I had undeniable proof that I was being targeted and it's fucking brutal when they do a harassment campaign against you to try to harm your character or screw your life up. It really sucks when people don't believe you at first. The things you do can be very minor or questionable that are often ignored, but if they're out for you they do this to make things bigger and worse for you so if you take it to jury they will side with you less. But look up all the people in history who got disclosed later they had a harassment campaign against them. Ernest Hemmingway was a famous example. People thought he was nuts cause he drank a lot but what happened around him made him distressed and he eventually CTB'd for peace. Yes some or many are delusional. But if youre targeted by some type of investigation it can happen. It happened with me. It happened with my dad too. Who is now incarcerated partially as a result of this. If you want me to give you general things that can happen during this I can post some non specific things
Exactly, it is possible, especially in today's age.

Whether it is delusions or not he has to beat it inside his head.

If they are cops, they are idiots and he shouldn't worry about them, if it is delusions he needs medication.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024

I mean you say that but when it's a bunch of things prolonged for such an extended time, it will hurt your mind. It's human psychology. They are experts on it. It will harm anyone who is a victim to it. It's like being punched or slapped a little bit constantly in different ways. Eventually it takes a toll especially when things you depend on for your well being are stripped from you or you are scrutinized too frequently.

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
The behaviours this user listed, this is exhaustive, includes: gangstalking, financial destruction, poisoning, black helicopters/FBI planes, and harassment. So, that doesn't describe "police brutality" insofar as society has agreed that that phrase has a definition. It's not effective to run with your own definitions because other people will not understand what you are talking about.

For an alternative perspective, you are encouraging a person who is experiencing what may be delusions without the expertise to know whether or not you are dealing with a real case of gang stalking or, as is much more common [let's be real] a delusion. This is incredibly irresponsible, and you seem to be doing it in order to bulwark your own beliefs surrounding alternative social explanations.

It is fine if you wish to believe it but I wish people could learn how to live without harming others. Now, I said it before and I did a very poor job enforcing my boundaries but I am really, 100% done and I am already embarrassed to have spammed back and forth for you this long.

That's enough; say what you will and I might even read it but we're done. Have a nice day :)

Yes you're right. I only took 1 side in the beginning there perhaps. I am very curious about these cases though because I have seen this happen. Either way he needs to get his mind right.

Reactions: Jorms_McGander
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
You guys have don't have a clue until it happens to you. I'm not going to detail anything personal.

I'll tell you what can happen. Until it REALLY happens to you, you'll think it's a load of shit. I did. I'm not a young kid who just developed mental illness or something and thinks some tv is talking to me and controlling my thoughts lol. It's real and it just started happening not too long ago.

Here's what CAN happen :

-Colleagues, friends not as close, co-workers completely changing demeanor, being arrested for questionable charges to be released without court, sudden behavior changes, behaviors that seem to be in their benefit or your detriment, asking you random and potentially incriminating questions.

- The next target was finances in really subtle ways and it happened all at once, also ordinary civilians targeting you also to harass you and screw up your finances, even illegally, with minimal to no consequence. They may even have a history of this. They might be hired goons.

- Constant inquiries from authorities. I mean CONSTANT. They make them appear random and innocent.

- Yes about helicopters and airplanes. That happened to me a while ago. Imagine you live a quiet life, and all of a sudden you hear airplanes and helicopters over your house DAY AND NIGHT. Loud. Low flying. Can't sleep. You wake up the first time it happens and you're like what the fuck is this shit? You figure it's just some unusual event. Eventually it turns to almost every day. Drones at night. I took videos of these and had people come over without telling them on the phone about it. They just saw an hour of it and they were shitting their pants without me saying a word. You'll see everything from low flying jets circling your area not registered on flightradar to PO Box registered LLCs with unknown owners. Sometimes the planes will disappear off the radar/ freeze location before circling your area. I had a drone that looked like a fucking hawk but made a loud ass noise. As well as regular drones and ones that look like small planes. If you film them they will go away, possibly reappear later. It doesnt just happen once or twice, but very frequently when it does. When I left the area to somewhere specifically where this surveillance was impractical, suddenly it vanished.

-Harassment in public and inquiries by random individuals. You'll have a random guy start chatting with you who has absolutely nothing in common with you. All of a sudden he will twist the conversation where they covertly start mentioning things that are WAY too specific about your personal life. Or asking incriminating questions. This is when I had absolute confirmation. Say little, don't answer, or flip the script onto his whereabouts and watch them vanish quickly.

-You will get followed when you drive, usually in your county you live in especially away from areas with a lot of people. If you leave the county and you notice it suddenly comes to a halt where it would be difficult to do this, that's the way out of it. Hard to prove, dubious.

-The latest : your phone will get compromised. You will get imsi, there are detectors you can buy and I confirmed it 100% beyond doubt. I don't know this individual or who it is but they trade off. What may also happen is whenever you're in public straying from your normal route or the fuzz comes around your service will completely vanish.

- Unexplained financial transaction problems at the bank. VERY SUBTLE. It's not always obvious that you'll see a freeze or charges you don't recognize. Or the bank asking questions. What might happen is you'll do things like use your debit / credit card and enter it in to purchase something and when you view your billing statement directly from merchant it'll show cards accounts / cards you don't recognize, without using anything virtual like gpay or apple pay, just manually entering your digits. The merchants server will also not be virtual. Yet the charges will process through your account normally.

-Unexplained problems with the mail. My friend is going through this and hes convinced he might be arrested or assaulted by gangs and he doesn't know why. All of his mail is late, many of his letters or packages look like they've been ripped open, some come empty. He has black SUVs flashing spotlights at his residence and motorcycles pulling up usually at late hours. Neighbors asking him if he's OK and what's going on. I've had interceptions and tampering but nothing emptied. No SUVs but I've had an RV without plates stake out my area.

-Email will be targeted with scripts to hack your device. Could be scammers or people trying to access your computer or device.

-Texts from random individuals who seemingly have a hint of your whereabouts, calling directly after specific incidents only, with caller IDs displaying secretive identities. Phone calls from local / unknown numbers with the sole purpose of seeing if your phone is active and if it's you. Yes these could he scammers but you may or may not be able to tell the difference.

-if you get lucky you might spot individuals monitoring or tampering with your vehicle if they think you won't notice. If you don't spot them look for alterations to your vehicle that have no logical explanation.

It's real and can happen. I used to laugh and think this shit was fake . You don't need to be a hardened criminal or anything, just need to be someone they might not like. When they dislike you, it's not just a typical investigation. They will fuck your shit up fast. Of course they might use these tactics on unusual and dangerous types, sometimes people are delusional, but they will do it to people they simply don't like for small or nothing BS. Perhaps you might have an enemy who works inside.

• Informative
Reactions: Dmoore3232
T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023

If they are cops, they are idiots and he shouldn't worry about them, if it is delusions he needs medication.
But if it's not cops and is a more powerful organisation and then are using mind control then how can you just put your mind right. My situation is different to OPs but a lot resonates with me so now I realise I may be a targeted individual. It is not delusion as i have evidence of surveillance being used on me and threats against others being followed through. But they can also insert thoughts, images and voices in my mind so it's not as simple as not worrying as they're always in my head. and it's not just threats/harassment, lives are at risk but I can't go to police as they won't believe me and these people must be more powerful. how can ignore it if people will die if I don't do what this organisation wants ?

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
But if it's not cops and is a more powerful organisation and then are using mind control then how can you just put your mind right. My situation is different to OPs but a lot resonates with me so now I realise I may be a targeted individual. It is not delusion as i have evidence of surveillance being used on me and threats against others being followed through. But they can also insert thoughts, images and voices in my mind so it's not as simple as not worrying as they're always in my head. and it's not just threats/harassment, lives are at risk but I can't go to police as they won't believe me and these people must be more powerful. how can ignore it if people will die if I don't do what this organisation wants ?

Were these guys wearing suits? Tall, gray hair?

Also I don't know what you mean by people will die if you don't do what the organization wants. What is an example? What is the evidence of surveillance?

I have seen it done and I know the government used to do stupid stuff like this especially in the 1960's and know they probably still do it today. Then you also have to factor in other countries harassing USA citizens.

Anyways that is good that you talk about it. I bet it helps a lot.
You guys have don't have a clue until it happens to you. I'm not going to detail anything personal.

I'll tell you what can happen. Until it REALLY happens to you, you'll think it's a load of shit. I did. I'm not a young kid who just developed mental illness or something and thinks some tv is talking to me and controlling my thoughts lol. It's real and it just started happening not too long ago.

Here's what CAN happen :

-Colleagues, friends not as close, co-workers completely changing demeanor, being arrested for questionable charges to be released without court, sudden behavior changes, behaviors that seem to be in their benefit or your detriment, asking you random and potentially incriminating questions.

- The next target was finances in really subtle ways and it happened all at once, also ordinary civilians targeting you also to harass you and screw up your finances, even illegally, with minimal to no consequence. They may even have a history of this. They might be hired goons.

- Constant inquiries from authorities. I mean CONSTANT. They make them appear random and innocent.

-Harassment in public and inquiries by random individuals. You'll have a random guy start chatting with you who has absolutely nothing in common with you. All of a sudden he will twist the conversation where they covertly start mentioning things that are WAY too specific about your personal life. Or asking incriminating questions. This is when I had absolute confirmation. Say little, don't answer, or flip the script onto his whereabouts and watch them vanish quickly.

-You will get followed when you drive, usually in your county you live in especially away from areas with a lot of people. If you leave the county and you notice it suddenly comes to a halt where it would be difficult to do this, that's the way out of it. Hard to prove, dubious.

-Texts from random individuals who seemingly have a hint of your whereabouts, calling directly after specific incidents only, with caller IDs displaying secretive identities. Phone calls from local / unknown numbers with the sole purpose of seeing if your phone is active and if it's you. Yes these could he scammers but you may or may not be able to tell the difference.

It's real and can happen. I used to laugh and think this shit was fake . You don't need to be a hardened criminal or anything, just need to be someone they might not like. When they dislike you, it's not just a typical investigation. They will fuck your shit up fast. Of course they might use these tactics on unusual and dangerous types, sometimes people are delusional, but they will do it to people they simply don't like for small or nothing BS. Perhaps you might have an enemy who works inside.

So cops come up to you asking questions? Asking what?

Last edited:
T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
Were these guys wearing suits? Tall, gray hair?

Also I don't know what you mean by people will die if you don't do what the organization wants. What is an example? What is the evidence of surveillance?
I
I've never actually seen them so idk what they look like. When I didn't follow the rules they set, people around me became ill, accidents and even a death. I was able to save some when followed rules again. An example of surveillance is black helicopters flying over and circling my house everyday, sometimes multiple times a day.

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I
I've never actually seen them so idk what they look like. When I didn't follow the rules they set, people around me became ill, accidents and even a death. I was able to save some when followed rules again. An example of surveillance is black helicopters flying over and circling my house everyday, sometimes multiple times a day.
What do you mean rules? They gave you rules?

The government are crooks. Every libertarian knows that. I have seen a few people now comparing them to the British. Everything they do means you get harassed over your constitutional rights.

You have to figure out if it is real or fake. If it is real don't worry about it, they're idiots who cannot get jobs in private sector like the investor Jim Rogers says. They get jobs being gangsters because they have no other skills for their con-artist political bosses like Dick Cheney. The more you pay attention to them the more they win. That is what they want. Just know you have me and everyone else supporting you.

I lost all respect for the government.

Last edited:
T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
What do you mean rules? They gave you rules?

The government are crooks. Every libertarian knows that. I have seen a few people now comparing them to the British. Everything they do means you get harassed over your constitutional rights.

You have to figure out if it is real or fake. If it is real don't worry about it, they're idiots who cannot get jobs in private sector like the investor Jim Rogers says. They get jobs being gangsters because they have no other skills for their con-artist political bosses like Dick Cheney. The more you pay attention to them the more they win. That is what they want. Just know you have me and everyone else supporting you.

I lost all respect for the government.
Thank you. I appreciate your support a lot.

Idk much about US government but given I live in England I think it's fair to say the government are like the British 😂 Unfortunately.

Their rules are how they maintain control through mental blackmail. It is real but have to worry as I don't have long left to live otherwise they'll kill people I care about in my place. But not for long as my deadline is approaching. Not long till i'm dead and everyone around me will be safe again.

Take care. I hope you find peace in whatever you do.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
OP, have you asked yourself the question of why the deep state would want to target you of all people? What makes you more special than anyone else? Why bother you of all people?

Also, if they are harrassing you so often that's it ruining your life then shouldn't you be able to gather evidence showing this? Shouldn't you be able to provide at least one thing proving this? Shouldn't the others be able to do the same? I understand that things sometimes seem to be happening all around us and we sometimes feel like we can't explain it, hence why it's important to take the time to break things down and reflect on them. Jumping to conclusions can cause us to become paranoid. I'm not going to say whether I believe the deep state is actually after you or not. I don't know you so I have no say in what's going on with you. However, I do think that it would benefit you to take the time to reflect on this. Look at this from a logical perspective to see if this makes sense. There are people out there who are probably much more a "danger" to the state than you, so go after you of all people and not them?

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Thank you. I appreciate your support a lot.

Idk much about US government but given I live in England I think it's fair to say the government are like the British 😂 Unfortunately.

Their rules are how they maintain control through mental blackmail. It is real but have to worry as I don't have long left to live otherwise they'll kill people I care about in my place. But not for long as my deadline is approaching. Not long till i'm dead and everyone around me will be safe again.

Take care. I hope you find peace in whatever you do.

Damn man. Try to stay positive. It seems like you are dealing with a lot.

S

sanitystruggle

Specialist
Mar 12, 2024
What you are describing is classical thought insertion. It's not real. It's a sign of content thought disorder and is associated with many forms of mental disturbance. Nobody can diagnose you over the internet but these are clear signs that something isn't right.

There is no technology that can induce this. That is purely in the realm of science fiction, fantasy and delusion.

I know you don't want to hear this, and probably won't act on it but this is treatable and likely transitory. Many people experience these symptoms for a period of time and then go on to make a full recovery at which point they struggle to understand how they held the beliefs in the first place.

I'm pro-choice and I believe in the right to self determination. But I also think that should come from a place of rational consideration after exhausting treatment options and manageable disturbances, no matter how distressing they are in the moment. I'm sorry to be blunt but if you genuinely believe that others are controlling your thoughts and using this as a means to threaten the lives of those around you you are not acting from a reasoned position or making rational decisions about yourself and your future.

I hope you are able to seek help and somehow find peace, however that looks.

Last edited:
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
So cops come up to you asking questions? Asking what?
Undercover plain clothes. They start casual conversation like they are a friendly stranger, somewhere you might frequent. Then out of nowhere they will say they were ex law enforcement. You think to yourself ok plausible. They start mentioning random things about "other people" that are oddly specific to you. You say ok, coincidence. You don't tell them anything about your job, or whether you're employed or unemployed. Didn't come up in conversation. All of a sudden at the end of the conversation they bring up a scenario about the specific job you work (again without telling them anything) and they are inquiring about it / trying to get you to say incriminating statements. You don't give them answers / answers they wanted, and walk away.

T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
What you are describing is classical thought insertion. It's not real. It's a sign of content thought disorder and is associated with many forms of mental disturbance. Nobody can diagnose you over the internet but these are clear signs that something isn't right.

There is no technology that can induce this. That is purely in the realm of science fiction, fantasy and delusion.

I know you don't want to hear this, and probably won't act on it but this is treatable and likely transitory. Many people experience these symptoms for a period of time and then go on to make a full recovery at which point they struggle to understand how they held the beliefs in the first place.

I'm pro-choice and I believe in the right to self determination. But I also think that should come from a place of rational consideration after exhausting treatment options and manageable disturbances, no matter how distressing they are in the moment. I'm sorry to be blunt but if you genuinely believe that others are controlling your thoughts and using this as a means to threaten the lives of those around you you are not acting from a reasoned position or making rational decisions about yourself and your future.

I hope you are able to seek help and somehow find peace, however that looks.
Yes nobody can diagnose me on here so you don't know that it's those things you describe.
It is reasoned and I have evidence that i have weighed up. I'm not stupid or ill, I'm not a conspiracist and carefully considered all the possibilities. I know this is real. I don't know exactly who or what it is but I know what's happening is real.
I've also had lots of treatments and I have many other reasons to ctb. This situation is just rushing me, not making me do it that's all.
But thank you for your suggestions and I wish you well .

Last edited:
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Undercover plain clothes. They start casual conversation like they are a friendly stranger, somewhere you might frequent. Then out of nowhere they will say they were ex law enforcement. You think to yourself ok plausible. They start mentioning random things about "other people" that are oddly specific to you. You say ok, coincidence. You don't tell them anything about your job, or whether you're employed or unemployed. Didn't come up in conversation. All of a sudden at the end of the conversation they bring up a scenario about the specific job you work (again without telling them anything) and they are inquiring about it / trying to get you to say incriminating statements. You don't give them answers / answers they wanted, and walk away.
Oh ya I don't doubt it. Again this is socialist policing going on, it is state run. Can they run the Post Office? No. The police should be privatized. It is just pure math. It is why the Soviet Union failed. It is nothing against these cops, again it is pure math. They're in bad organizations. There is no free-market Darwinism. And the people largely running these departments are either crooks like LBJ and John Connally or Christian cultists like Bush Sr. or marxists like Obama, there is no normal people in government ever. Half of those guys were involved in the JFK murder or cover-up in some way. That is who has been running policing in the USA.

If they are harassing you like that then that is not good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.