• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
When I visited the hospital, I met a bunch of people that were targeted by "the deep state", meaning dark groups with dark money funding. They pay sick, twisted people to inflict pain on people's lives. Anyone here experience that?

They do things like:
gangstalking
financial destruction
poisoning
black helicopters/FBI planes
harassment

They have a lot of creative ways to hurt you and it seems that everyone's targeting is different. The goal is to force you to commit suicide.

They basically inflict destruction on your life; but you can't prove it and it makes you sound crazy if you talk about it. Touchless torture programs, developed & run by the CIA/Military.

These evil monsters have destroyed my life many times over. There's people on Twitter and Youtube who have detailed their experiences on this topic. I'm just wondering if targeted life destruction programs (black pill ops) are part of the reason anyone is here?

These people are going maximize misery in my life until I'm dead. I know it's not just happening in the US, but all over the world. They celebrate when they suicide someone. Sick people.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I know some people in Spain who are mercilessly targeted.

yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
I'm not going to tell you that's all nonsense because the world governments have definitely done and continue to do crazy shit that eventually gets leaked out. But honestly I don't think they care enough about specific individuals to do that to people. You'd have to ask yourself, why you? What makes you so important that they 'target' you specifically? What evidence do you have to support the idea that they're doing this to you? If you admit that you can't prove it, how do you even know it's actually happening to you?

There are a lot of conspiracy theory people on Twitter and YouTube. They typically make money off of their followers via manipulation, so I wouldn't trust any of them.

What is their goal or motivation? Why wouldn't they just kill you outright? Have you seen the Truman Show?

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
I'm not going to tell you that's all nonsense because the world governments have definitely done and continue to do crazy shit that eventually gets leaked out. But honestly I don't think they care enough about specific individuals to do that to people. You'd have to ask yourself, why you? What makes you so important that they 'target' you specifically? What evidence do you have to support the idea that they're doing this to you? If you admit that you can't prove it, how do you even know it's actually happening to you?

There are a lot of conspiracy theory people on Twitter and YouTube. They typically make money off of their followers via manipulation, so I wouldn't trust any of them.

What is their goal or motivation? Why wouldn't they just kill you outright? Have you seen the Truman Show?
They're over-funded and bored. Look up the Church Committee hearings in the 1970s. They have been caught red-handed experimenting on the American people. It's all public knowledge.

The American military spends $60 million every minute. Donald Rumsfeld admitted publicly that the military lost $2 Trillion in addition to that. Yup....trillion with a "T". Where do you think all that money went?

The most common targets are single woman. They choose people who can't defend themselves. The purpose? They're evil. They target different people for different reasons. Some are political. Some are vengeance. Some are for sport. Some are experimental. Me? I was growing weed. They busted down my door when I wasn't home. They seized my house and all my possessions. Rather than arrest me, they put me in a life destruction program.

I wish I were unaware of the evils that are happening in the American government. Ignorance is bliss.

Mk-Ultra. Tuskegee Experiments. It's not conspiracy theory. It's public knowledge that the government does horrible things to the citizens. Do you think all those experiments just stopped or do you think they got better at hiding their actions from the public?

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024

The biggest thing is always follow where the money is coming from (regardless of the message or agenda). This becomes very difficult and I tell you why: in the UK property industry if you have a higher net worth some may do off shore stuff but most don't because of the complications from tax (government cracking down on off shore accounting/holding assets). HOWEVER UHNWI will have their main residence in their name usually but just one property. The portfolio is off shore or Luxembourg based. So why is this hard to find? The paper work shows directors that don't own the assets/portfolio. "Shadow director". So the real owner tells them to do something and they have to authorise it. It's similar to an account just sitting on your accounts and taking your instructions.

During Covid when those twats in UK government were playing silly buggers and totalitarian/authoritarian control they were using it to get very wealthy. Matt Hancock issued a NHS contract to his Sister. Yes that's right. Through a limited company. Matt made £400,000 just from that contract.
Stuff like that is easy to follow but 97% of the population are thick as shit and clap for the NHS to "help them". Fuckijg imbeciles. Oh and party lines don't matter - they were all sticking their noses in the trough, that was just one example.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
OP - are you undergoing treatment, ie counseling, medication, etc., for any type of mental condition(s)?

Before anyone gets all over me, it's an entirely fair question - "black helicopters/FBI planes", "They have a lot of creative ways to hurt you", "Touchless torture programs developed & run by the CIA/Military", "The goal is to force you to commit suicide", etc, etc, etc.

It's entirely fair to ask the question I did so as to get a perspective of where the OP's thoughts are coming from.

Last edited:
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
OP - are you undergoing treatment, ie counseling, medication, etc., for any type of mental condition(s)?

Before anyone gets all over me, it's an entirely fair question - "black helicopters/FBI planes", "They have a lot of creative ways to hurt you", "Touchless torture programs developed & run by the CIA/Military", "The goal is to force you to commit suicide", etc, etc, etc.

It's entirely fair to ask the question I did so as to get a perspective of where the OP's thoughts are coming from.
Totally fair question. I get it. I guess if it's never happened to you or someone you know, it sounds crazy. Literally not one family member believed me.

I've been on treatment for depression, but never had a break with reality. No schizophrenia. No hallucinations.

The whole FBI plane program was exposed years ago. An air traffic controller noticed planes flying in circles. He noticed that they all had N-numbers (license plates for aircraft) that were registered to PO Boxes using fictitious corporate names. He presented such a strong case that the FBI admitted that it had a huge undercover aircraft surveillance program (at least 2,000 planes). The guy called them FBI Sky Spies and wrote for a small newspaper. I bet you could find his detailed stories.

Look up MK-Ultra and the Church Committee hearings.

Here's the first paragraph from Wikipedia on MK-Ultra:

Project MKUltra was an illegal human experiments program designed and undertaken by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to develop procedures and identify drugs that could be used during interrogations to weaken people and force confessions through brainwashing and psychological torture. It began in 1953 and was halted in 1973.

It's pretty funny. I was an employee at a crisis mental health center. The nicest man in human history came up to me. He was very tall...like 6'9" or something. We were have a totally normal conversation then I asked him why he was there. He told me that the FBI was following him all over the country with aircraft. I thought, "I get it now. This guy is completely crazy". Turns out.....probably not.

This is a fun site you can use to track all the aircraft in the air (well most). You can look up the N-number of anyone that's following you and see who it is. Most the FBI planes are easy spot....at least they were a few years ago.

Last edited:
yearsoflonliness

yearsoflonliness

Apr 4, 2024
What specifically has the deep state done to cause you such pain? How have they destroyed your life?

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Totally fair question. I get it. I guess if it's never happened to you or someone you know, it sounds crazy. Literally not one family member believed me.

I've been on treatment for depression, but never had a break with reality. No schizophrenia. No hallucinations.

The whole FBI plane program was exposed years ago. An air traffic controller noticed planes flying in circles. He noticed that they all had N-numbers (license plates for aircraft) that were registered to PO Boxes using fictitious corporate names. He presented such a strong case that the FBI admitted that it had a huge undercover aircraft surveillance program (at least 2,000 planes). The guy called them FBI Sky Spies and wrote for a small newspaper. I bet you could find his detailed stories.

Look up MK-Ultra and the Church Committee hearings.

Here's the first paragraph from Wikipedia on MK-Ultra:

Project MKUltra was an illegal human experiments program designed and undertaken by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to develop procedures and identify drugs that could be used during interrogations to weaken people and force confessions through brainwashing and psychological torture. It began in 1953 and was halted in 1973.

It's pretty funny. I was an employee at a crisis mental health center. The nicest man in human history came up to me. He was very tall...like 6'9" or something. We were have a totally normal conversation then I asked him why he was there. He told me that the FBI was following him all over the country with aircraft. I thought, "I get it now. This guy is completely crazy". Turns out.....probably not.

This is a fun site you can use to track all the aircraft in the air (well most). You can look up the N-number of anyone that's following you and see who it is. Most the FBI planes are easy spot....at least they were a few years ago.

Seen it. Have videos, screenshotsand IRL witnesses. Let me know when you have a covert public interrogation. Watch your billing statements too, and your mail. This shit is real.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
When I visited the hospital, I met a bunch of people that were targeted by "the deep state", meaning dark groups with dark money funding.
I agree with Locked here. You have to bear in mind that a lot of those people probably suffer from paranoid delusions, they might suffer from e.g. paranoid schizophrenia, because all of the things you described I've heard and experienced from people that suffer with schizophrenia. None of it was real, so it's difficult to take those claims seriously from people in mental care, especially.

I'm not saying that those things with the CIA etc didn't happen. You just have to look at the most likely possibility first, the one with the least assumptions. This is known as Occam's razor.

You said yourself you don't have any proof. If you don't have proof, how do you know it's happening? If those things were happening to me, I would be able to record any of it with my phone, pretty easily.

It just seems like a pointless operation to me, as well. If the CIA really wanted to make someone ctb, they could easily do it, but for what reason? and why take the risk of being exposed? It's highly illogical, they don't have anything to gain from it.

Last edited:
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I agree with Locked here. You have to bear in mind that a lot of those people probably suffer from paranoid delusions, they might suffer from e.g. paranoid schizophrenia, because all of the things you described I've heard and experienced from people that suffer with schizophrenia. None of it was real, so it's difficult to take those claims seriously from people in mental care, especially.

I'm not saying that those things with the CIA etc didn't happen. You just have to look at the most likely possibility first, the one with the least assumptions. This is known as Occam's razor.

You said yourself you don't have any proof. If you don't have proof, how do you know it's happening? If those things were happening to me, I would be able to record any of it with my phone, pretty easily.

It just seems like a pointless operation to me, as well. If the CIA really wanted to make someone ctb, they could easily do it, but for what reason? and why take the risk of being exposed? It's highly illogical, they don't have anything to gain from it.
Yes there are schizos my old friend was one. In OPs case though and in mine we are talking where we have proof of pre or open investigations. I can explain some non specific details of what it's like.

Placo

Placo

Student
Feb 14, 2024
I don't want to offend the OP's sensitivity and I knew about the MKUltra project as well as the fact that psychiatry can be politically abused, but here it seems to me that paranoia is being exaggerated a bit.
However, if I'm not mistaken, in the MKUltra project some of the targets were psychiatric patients, which makes it more complicated to understand whether a psychiatric patient is actually targeted or whether it is mental illness.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Are they schizophrenic? They sound delusional to me. It sounds like paranoid delusions as well as delusions of grandeur. Why would you be important enough for the deep state to target you? I'm pretty sure that they don't give a shit about you lol

godbody

godbody

Apr 21, 2024
Are they schizophrenic? They sound delusional to me. It sounds like paranoid delusions as well as delusions of grandeur. Why would you be important enough for the deep state to target you? I'm pretty sure that they don't give a shit about you lol
most people who believe they are Targeted Individuals have are experiencing delusions, or whatever it's called when you believe unfounded conspiracy theories; like OP said, they rarely have proof & never have solid proof. A common delusion in people who aren't even schizophrenic, it can stem from OCD, depression or just being susceptible to these types of suggestions or beliefs.

Of course, it could be true. But I have never seen any proof. It seems widespread & personally tailored to each individual, for varying reasons with various modus operandi — just like how most delusions manifest. The tv is talking specifically to you, the government is conducting experiments in specifically your town, aliens are tuning in to only your radio, etc etc

I know a few people irl who believe they are Targeted, not enough to talk to them about it more than "it's real bro look it up"but close friends of theirs are my friends & have told me — generally, it's harmless but vaguely concerning. Stuff they say about the government, generally? Usually true. Stuff about the government targeting them personally? Unfounded, unprovable.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
However, if I'm not mistaken, in the MKUltra project some of the targets were psychiatric patients, which makes it more complicated to understand whether a psychiatric patient is actually targeted or whether it is mental illness.
Those patients weren't "targeted" in the sense that's being suggested here. They just had the misfortune to happen to be hospitalised at the Allan Memorial Hospital in Canada under the care of Dr. Ewan Cameron while he was conducting experiments on behalf of the CIA. Cameron used controversial and now thoroughly debunked theories of de-patterning and "psychic driving" to try to achieve the CIA's aims. This was long since exposed and is widely documented (including in a few good books). They were known as the "Montréal experiments", or MKULTRA subproject 68.

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
When I visited the hospital, I met a bunch of people that were targeted by "the deep state", meaning dark groups with dark money funding. They pay sick, twisted people to inflict pain on people's lives. Anyone here experience that?

They do things like:
gangstalking
financial destruction
poisoning
black helicopters/FBI planes
harassment

They have a lot of creative ways to hurt you and it seems that everyone's targeting is different. The goal is to force you to commit suicide.

They basically inflict destruction on your life; but you can't prove it and it makes you sound crazy if you talk about it. Touchless torture programs, developed & run by the CIA/Military.

These evil monsters have destroyed my life many times over. There's people on Twitter and Youtube who have detailed their experiences on this topic. I'm just wondering if targeted life destruction programs (black pill ops) are part of the reason anyone is here?

These people are going maximize misery in my life until I'm dead. I know it's not just happening in the US, but all over the world. They celebrate when they suicide someone. Sick people.
Do you have any of these Youtube videos of people talking about it? As the investor Jim Rogers says they work in government because they cannot get jobs in the private sector. There is definitely an authoritarian shift in the West. There is insane Marxism at the FBI now, it is well-established and talked about.

Last edited:
T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
This is interesting as now wondering if this is what I'm experiencing. As I've had helicopters surveilling my house (with photo and video evidence of this) and something/someone has been using mind control on me and threatening me and others. They can control my thoughts in a way that shouldn't be possible. People in my family have become ill and someone even died because I didn't follow what they told me to do. I live in UK and government hate disabled people so not far fetched that they could be involved.

Last edited:
J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
Do you have any of these Youtube videos of people talking about it? As the investor Jim Rogers says they work in government because they cannot get jobs in the private sector. There is definitely an authoritarian shift in the West. There is insane Marxism at the FBI now, it is well-established and talked about.
Please define this Marxism you speak of

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Please define this Marxism you speak of
Doug Casey, "There are literal Jacobins in the White House."
They were just trying to censor the internet. Elon Musk had to buy Twitter the censorship was getting so bad, you couldn't talk about Covid, the election, Ukraine, or anything.
American's Untold Stories talk about the rise of Marxism in the USA all the time and they said if we don't do something about it we won't have a country left anymore, that is how bad it is now, this is there channel:

I actually think the authoritarianism going on at the FBI and other places is a legit mental illness, it has to be. If you're trying to control someone's speech your mentally ill. Not to mention the Soviets used psychological warfare on the USA to create this situation, demoralization.

Basically when the criminals killed JFK and created a deep state like LBJ and his cronies they were not smart enough to run a country.

Last edited:
J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
Doug Casey, "There are literal Jacobins in the White House."
They were just trying to censor the internet. Elon Musk had to buy Twitter the censorship was getting so bad, you couldn't talk about Covid, the election, Ukraine, or anything.
American's Untold Stories talk about the rise of Marxism in the USA all the time and they said if we don't do something about it we won't have a country left anymore, that is how bad it is now, this is there channel:

I actually think the authoritarianism going on at the FBI and other places is a legit mental illness, it has to be. If you're trying to control someone's speech your mentally ill. Not to mention the Soviets used psychological warfare on the USA to create this situation, demoralization.

Basically when the criminals killed JFK and created a deep state like LBJ and his cronies they were not smart enough to run a country.

As usual it's a completely different answer, touching on a wide variety of disparate subjects. Please define marxism.

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
As usual it's a completely different answer, touching on a wide variety of disparate subjects. Please define marxism.

Well I think it is authoritarianism. People like that top video say it is Marxism. The Marxists want to have everything state run. Huge anti-free speech movement going on. Corrupt police at the federal level.

Why let me guess you are Marxist?

J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
Well I think it is authoritarianism. People like that top video say it is Marxism. The Marxists want to have everything state run. Huge anti-free speech movement going on. Corrupt police at the federal level.

Why let me guess you are Marxist?
I wouldn't possibly claim that I am a marxist, but it falls right in place that anybody asking you to evaluate your claims must be a marxist.

Have a nice day. I write these comments for the sake of others who may stumble upon this so there's not a lot of point discussing further it with me cuz I'm not really here for that. You went plink-plank-plonk right down the alt-right conspiracy hole.

This is a thread discussing delusional thinking. Of course people will show up and start validating the delusions if it supports their own, VOLUNTARY delusions. Just remember that. You're making a choice, but others are not and you could be doing real damage to people.

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I wouldn't possibly claim that I am a marxist, but it falls right in place that anybody asking you to evaluate your claims must be a marxist.

Have a nice day. I write these comments for the sake of others who may stumble upon this so there's not a lot of point discussing further it with me cuz I'm not really here for that. You went plink-plank-plonk right down the alt-right conspiracy hole.
Wow, defensive from the start. Yes that is what the Marxists claim. That anybody criticizing them is a conspiracy theorist.

J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
Wow, defensive from the start. Yes that is what the Marxists claim. That anybody criticizing them is a conspiracy theorist.
But I'm not a marxist and I'm not defensive. I'm just not a marxist. He was a communist theorist and I haven't read anything he's ever written, so how am I a marxist lmfao. I am a Canadian, and remarkably not a marxist lol. We are centrists and I am one of those. Bye.

PS: nobody outside of your echo chamber cares "what you think marxism is" ... it is incredibly puzzling. That word has a definition bro and you are being misled.

Last edited:
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
But I'm not a marxist and I'm not defensive. I'm just not a marxist. He was a communist theorist and I haven't read anything he's ever written, so how am I a marxist lmfao. I am a Canadian, and remarkably not a marxist lol. We are centrists and I am one of those. Bye.

Ok I a centrist too. Sorry. You have Trudeau though. You know the corruption I am talking about.

J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
Ok I a centrist too. Sorry. You have Trudeau though. You know the corruption I am talking about.
Perhaps I do but I don't want to get into it. I get the impression you think there's Any Controller At All and that's enough for me to say meh. There's nobody in control of society and corruption only goes as far as any individual can make a benefit from it.

and also centrism is another word with a definition and alt-right conspiracy theories about Rich People Controlling Society are not centrist.

Reactions: Whale_bones
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
Perhaps I do but I don't want to get into it. I get the impression you think there's Any Controller At All and that's enough for me to say meh. There's nobody in control of society and corruption only goes as far as any individual can make a benefit from it.

and also centrism is another word with a definition and alt-right conspiracy theories about Rich People Controlling Society are not centrist.

News flash, rich people control society. Isn't all your land in Canada owned by the UK monarch?

• Yay!
Reactions: Jorms_McGander
J

Jorms_McGander

Experienced
Oct 17, 2023
News flash, rich people control society. Isn't all your land in Canada owned by the UK monarch?
Yes, all of Canada is owned by the UK monarch. You can tell because we minted currency with King uhhh I forget his name actually lmfao. Sorry, King.

edit: it's King Charles. Just cuz he owns the commonwealth countries doesn't mean I have to like him or remember his name.

"Rich People" are not a monolith. Please examine the things you are being told.