• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
Maybe? Kind of hard to tell on that one. On the one hand, my life is so much better now than it was some years ago so I'm glad I lived through it. On the other hand, maybe dying without first knowing how good life can feel would have spared me from losing it all. That's a tough decision to make, and I'm not certain which reality would be better: dying early while suffering greatly, or dying later while suffering moderately and enjoying some things greatly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes, yes and yes! Absolutely! My failure to go through with my desire to die many years ago has only fueled this wish even more. Originally I wanted to die while I was still considered young - among other reasons - now I am older and suicidal for the same reasons, but I no longer have youth, so it is the same as before only worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and jusbug
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
giphy.gif

Reactions: doomdoll
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm sad I didn't do it when I could have gotten a prescription for some high strength oxycodone, years ago before the government clamped down.

• Hugs
M

Manfrotto99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
Yes in 2008, life wasn't great then but at least I had a good job and some dignity before then. Life has been a living nightmare and waste of time ever since

• Hugs
Strawberry Moon

Strawberry Moon

It's not over till you're underground
Nov 1, 2023
Every day. 7 years ago was my closest attempt and back then was a walk in the park compared to now.

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I wish I did it when I still had no responsibility, I wish I never allowed myself to get to this point

Reactions: sserafim and Meditation guide
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Yeah I wish i killed my self year ago. That would save a lot of pain and money for my parents.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
cultpup

cultpup

Nov 1, 2023
the first time i thought about and planned on killing myself i was 9 or so. i wish i had back then, it only got worse from there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Introspector and Meditation guide
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
Yes. I've tried to kill myself more times than I can count on my fingers, starting when I was ten. They say it gets better, but I believe nothing will change inside me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
H

hiddenbpd

✌🏼
Oct 19, 2022
Absolutely. Could've saved a lot of people from a lot of headaches caused by me.
With every passing year, I become more and more sad that I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and Meditation guide
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
Had access to a gun a couple of years ago. Got rid of it because I knew what I'd do with it. Now...

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
No, because even though I experienced some bad things after my attempt, I also experienced many new, good things.
Even if everything stayed bad after my attempt, I still wouldn't be sad that I didn't succeed, because I would still have many oppurtunities to ctb.
It's not a case of if I ctb, it's a case of when I'll ctb.

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I would have never succeeded, I probably won't anyway, but if I could... days ago for sure, years ago I'm less sure, and I'm not totally sure why. I think I have the validest (ik not a word but I'm using it) reason to ctb now and a heck of a story to be told to go along with it. Before I would've just been another generic depressed teenage girl.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I wanted to die last year. It would have been best. The past year has been nothing else but pointless suffering. But I live in a country where suicide is not accepted. Deadly medicines cannot be obtained. I do not have many methods to choose from. It is not easy. The society wants me to live and suffer forever.

Reactions: Introspector and sserafim
Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
yes i always secretly wish my first attempt was successful

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Absolutely.

So many opportunities I missed out on.
If I had joined this forum earlier, I could've spoken to @GasMonkey himself when he was still around.

Reactions: Introspector
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
For me, no. The time has to be right. If I'd done it 10 years ago, it would've hurt my family harder. If it happened now, that I'm older, they'd understand. I gave life a chance.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Like, it would've been better to die 2 years ago knowing everything I know now
I wish I had died before I reached 18. I honestly never expected to become an adult or live this long. I will ctb before 25 though. I won't let life and time pass me by again.

Reactions: TransientEternal
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
I wish. The more life goes by, the more I'm stuck in limbo between life and death. Never fully committing to one or the other, and ending up suffering because of it. Life offers comforts, and death is hard to reach. I wonder if a few more years will pass by without me going through with it, or maybe I'll finally gather the courage to commit to death. The future is hard to predict, the human heart even more so.

Reactions: sserafim
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Absolutely.

So many opportunities I missed out on.
If I had joined this forum earlier, I could've spoken to @GasMonkey himself when he was still around.
Isn't he still alive?
I wish I had died before I reached 18. I honestly never expected to become an adult or live this long. I will ctb before 25 though. I won't let life and time pass me by again.
In planning to do it after reaching 25 the 30th of November

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm sad my mother didn't kill by having an abortion.

K

KiraX

-
Oct 20, 2023
If I knew about sn earlier I would done it ideally in 2018 or 19.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Yes, yes and yes! Absolutely! My failure to go through with my desire to die many years ago has only fueled this wish even more. Originally I wanted to die while I was still considered young - among other reasons - now I am older and suicidal for the same reasons, but I no longer have youth, so it is the same as before only worse.
How old are you?

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
If I knew that I would continue to suffer so immensely, perhaps I would have ended my pain long ago. Though, I doubt that I would be able to overcome my SI. I am stronger now, but ultimately, I am still weak. Though, despite all of the pain, if I had ended my life five years ago, I would have never gotten to meet so many wonderful people - both irl and on this forum. I believe that there will be a natural time for me to end my suffering. But, as far as I'm aware, that will not be for some time.

Reactions: divinemistress36
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Definitely. Immensely regret not successfully going through with it as a teen.

Hell, if given the choice i'd pick non-existance,

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
Kai is. Kai regret that Kai's past 2 attempts failed. Only if Kai did the third one years ago, Kai could just go and die with ease.