• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I have talked with some people here in non related threads about this.
But i'm wondering if more people have been at least minimally influenced by this organization?
Do you feel like it made you get even more different from others because of things like not being allowed to go birthday parties or being advised not to sing "happy birthday" to others in school.
Definately looking forward to hear your stories.
Just to clarify: i was never a JW, nor had i any serious commitment eith them in any way. I just had the misfortune of being partly raised by a fanatic jw great grandmother and grandmother.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
my mom lets them inside her house for bible readings, but my mom is lonely, it doesn't seem that harmful from what i can tell, she just needs the company i think.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rukia
HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
They used to knock on my door frequently. I found the worst thing you can do is say you don't believe in god, it made them more eager to speak to me. They ended up coming every single week and I'm just too polite to tell them to go swivel. So I'd just take their leaflet and say I'd give it a read. To be fair, they were always friendly, just mega annoying.