• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I was diagnosed with asperger's. I believe it mainly affects me socially. My social skills are shit, both in person and online. I have trouble reading people and fairly often misinterpret things. My anxiety might be partially due to this, but I believe there are also other factors.

naaras

naaras

´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`
Nov 1, 2020
I've never been diagnosed but I fit all of the symptoms

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Had a conversation with my counselor. She has done all this research on women on the autism spectrum. Apparently autism manifests differently in women than in men, and it is underdiagnosed, often mistaken for other things like BPD, bipolar, anxiety disorders, etc.

She suggested the my problem all these years was misdiagnosis, and that she can help with autism. She's selling this whole scenario as hope, and I'm not sure I can buy it.

Anyone else on the autism spectrum? Is there treatment that actually helps??

i think I have this. Sadly resources are so scarce here that it doesn't matter how you present, no help is available anyway. Sounds promising for you though, all the best. Your counsellor sounds great. Hugs.

Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
Hi from my basic knowledge of PTSD I would think from what you said there, that you could qualify for disability benefits.
PTSD is serious enough, I can't see why you wouldn't? Are you in the UK?

I'm in Brazil. The system here is completely flawed and broken, the disability benefit laws were made back in the 1980s when the economy had prospects for growth, if it was made today there wouldn't even be any type of benefit for mental disabilities, PTSD being a recent type of diagnosis, it has 0 chances of ever being added to the disability benefit list.

• Aww..
Reactions: sufferingalways
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Although I was never diagnosed then I suspect I am autistic. The majority of symptoms relates to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
ME...late diagnosis. 50 yrs old.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
ME, and I'm dryunk posttingg aggain to cope with permanent lifetime physical and mental pain (plz don't judge ?e! Right now???)

Last edited:
Reactions: GravityUtilizer
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I'm autistic. Diangosised when I was 8
@DeathStar42 why the sad reaction?

G

Gentleman

For ethics, there is only suffering and its cure.
Sep 10, 2020
People online sometimes tell me s*** up autist. Does that count? XD