• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
Anyone just miss being a kid, when everything was so simple, nothing to worry about, looking forward to growing up, heard and just felt good, I miss that, I just don't remember what it felt like. I just know, I was at peace then. I wish I could say the same now

Reactions: Immensevoid and NambaSutra
urfavlatina

urfavlatina

Feb 21, 2023
When I was a young kid, around 5, I really didn't have an innocent childhood due to the fact that my mom would work 3 jobs and my dad when he was still living with us, would be on the Xbox all day with his friends or just cheating on my mom. So, I was exposed to some things while growing up, while having to take care of and be there for my younger siblings. I wish people themselves can be innocent and not have to be so tainted by the world and by others. But yes, I agree, I wish I can be innocent and not be tainted.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentvoice and SpiderLink
flapjax

flapjax

Seeking peace
May 13, 2023
Being a kid was so peaceful for a time, it's so sad the reality we're left to grow into

• Hugs
Reactions: oddetoad, silentvoice and SpiderLink
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
When I was a young kid, around 5, I really didn't have an innocent childhood due to the fact that my mom would work 3 jobs and my dad when he was still living with us, would be on the Xbox all day with his friends or just cheating on my mom. So, I was exposed to some things while growing up, while having to take care of and be there for my younger siblings. I wish people themselves can be innocent and not have to be so tainted by the world and by others. But yes, I agree, I wish I can be innocent and not be tainted.
That's so horrible. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. An innocent untainted life would be ideal

Reactions: urfavlatina
S

System28

Student
Oct 14, 2022
not the greatest childhood but i was happy, so yeh i miss alot that times

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
not the greatest childhood but i was happy, so yeh i miss alot that times
The same for me, but it was a lot better then what I'm dealing with now

• Hugs
Reactions: silentvoice
S

System28

Student
Oct 14, 2022
The same for me, but it was a lot better then what I'm dealing with now
yeh things was simple, and a world of possibilities in my mind, now reality is a shit i cant even dream anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: silentvoice and SpiderLink
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wasn't even happy or innocent during my childhood either. Even during childhood I knew I wanted to be dead rather than alive

• Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Catch-22
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
Yes, all the time. I didn't have the best childhood but it did have its moments. The world seemed so magical, I remember just getting high off of staring at lights all the time--I was looking up at this streetlight as rain was coming down and thought it was the most prettiest shit I've ever seen. Now I feel disillusioned and like a shell of my former self, if my younger self could see me now--or knew what I know now I'm sure she'd be very disappointed.

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
I don't remember any innocence. My first memories were of mental torture and sickness. I have some pictures of me smiling as a child but I don't recall ever being happy. I had a mother that was not emotionally available a father that hit me with a razor strop and a sister that mentally tortured me. Didn't have many friends due to being shy and introverted

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Me and my brothers had some tough hardships and a violent father, but we had each other. I miss just doing anything and everything together with them. Now we all live apart and have our own lives with jobs and families. My brothers were my best friends, growing up can be lonely.
But I think what I miss the most about childhood is that I didn't have to feel different even if I am a girl. Once growing up started happening and my body developed more it came as a mental shock to me. I wasn't like my brothers and more and more it felt like I couldn't be with my brothers or male friends the same way I used to. I miss being a child, when none of this bullshit mattered. When I felt like I was one with my brothers.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
No cause there was also emotional abuse.

• Aww..
Reactions: oddetoad
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
i really miss those times ye. everything felt so new and exciting but now every day feels like a living nightmare

i was still oblivious to the fact that this was a hellish experience

can't say i wanna go back though, i just wanna get as far away as possible from this existence

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I wasn't happy as a kid either. Time won't change my genetics.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and oddetoad