• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Obviously I haven't been around for very long, but I know that there's been a long line of users who came before me, made themselves known to this forum, and then died/suddenly went inactive/left. Long-time users (or anyone for that matter), is there anyone in particular who comes to mind, who left and who you miss talking to? Is there anyone from this forum you got close to and just wish you could hang around with, one last time?

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

̶?̶?̶/̶?̶?̶/̶2̶0̶?̶?̶
Oct 10, 2023
Yeah, I miss a lot of people from when I first joined in here; it really feels as though everyone from Oct-Dec has either left this site/recovered/CTB. Sometimes I think about how it would've been had I joined the last bunch, and if anyone feels the same way about me...

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I'm going to miss the profile post likes too, for some reason it's satisfying seeing everyones profile posts getting a like and comforting somehow? I get surprised at how fast they get liked haha. It's going to feel empty one day without them
And I'll miss you and your incredible taste in games and art :( you seem like a really sweet person

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I miss @KafkaF's contributions but on the other hand I understand why he had to leave. Hope he's doing better now.

Yeah, I miss a lot of people from when I first joined in here; it really feels as though everyone from Oct-Dec has either left this site/recovered/CTB. Sometimes I think about how it would've been had I joined the last bunch, and if anyone feels the same way about me...
I've observed from past threads that there seem to be "cohorts" of users that last usually 2-3 months. I joined in March and am already starting to notice people from my cohort dropping out and new people coming in. This place is like a revolving door.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
And I'll miss you and your incredible taste in games and art :( you seem like a really sweet person
I'll miss you too, a lot. I admire your art style so much and your taste in fashion :) plus you just have a really unique and cool personality that I like a lot 🫂 I feel very sad that you're going through everything that you are

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
Yes I/we miss her and I am going to see her soon. Watched her pass away on video and read Obit. She went peacefully for the most part. At her request only a few watched it. She did not want to go alone. She didn't. We chat a lot in chat room and other ways off sasu. Peace.

soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Someone I will miss forever is @puffyclouds I still think about her often. Sometimes I wish I would see her online again and post that she's living a healthy and happy life with her kitty but I know that's impossible. I didn't know her for very long but I miss her so much, she impacted me in a way I can't describe