• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
So as the title suggests does anyone listen to music in the shower anymore and just let it all out?
I do this often just curious if anyone doesn't seem especially when it gets to Me Too Much you try to use something to ease it just a little bit just to get some rest.

I listen to a lot of depressing songs making it reflect how I feel inside.

Reactions: thevaccumguy
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
So as the title suggests does anyone listen to music in the shower anymore and just let it all out?
I do this often just curious if anyone doesn't seem especially when it gets to Me Too Much you try to use something to ease it just a little bit just to get some rest.

I only listen to music if I'm tipsy due to trauma related to music, but when I shower I like to sit there for a few hours with my phone and talk to my friends because I got shower trauma too so that makes me more relaxed.

thevaccumguy

thevaccumguy

Feb 14, 2023

I kinda like playing death metal in the shower. Gives off sort of a badass vibe

depressing songs in shower does sound peaceful

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
Yeah me too, it helps me get motivation to take a shower. Sometimes a podcast is fun too.

Hitakiri

Hitakiri

Melancholy
Mar 20, 2023

I try, but it never really works out. The sound of the running water is heavy. I've discovered I can't really hear the music as well as I'd like to, no matter how loud.

I also listen to a lot of depressing music. I feel the best music is the music that not only has a lovely, melodic sound - but lyrics you resonate with. So I only listen to music when I can really hear it clearly, and take it all in.

Reactions: LadyAlastor
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
On occasion, but I'm more likely to listen to something when taking a bath, since I'm more likely to be able to hear it without the water running.

If I had the money and a bigger bathroom I'd have a sonos speaker for it. Instead I use the battery powered Roam most of the time.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
I wish I could... Although for a different reason.

the guilt i carry

the guilt i carry

endless pain
Mar 19, 2023
I do this too. I listen to music whenever I'm in the shower. The shower basically helps me release emotions. I also listen to songs that describe my emotions and my state, so this is the perfect combination to relax a little.

Reactions: LadyAlastor
H

HeatedBlanket

Mar 23, 2023
I can't shower without music. (Hell these days I can't shower in general lol). But I own several shower speakers. I also enjoy buying them for others as gifts so they can enjoy music in the shower as well. I have to have the music going before I even start the water.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Speaker recommendations? Or how do you do it so that it's audible?

cielherpes

cielherpes

being silly
Mar 24, 2023

occasionally but sometimes the shower is too loud to be able to really hear, but otherwise yes

LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
I can't shower without music. (Hell these days I can't shower in general lol). But I own several shower speakers. I also enjoy buying them for others as gifts so they can enjoy music in the shower as well. I have to have the music going before I even start the water.
Same especially with the lights off

M

Maybe_I_Might

Mar 24, 2023
I LOVE my music in the shower. What I play depends on my mood, it could be like my slow and sad music, just chill and "float" music like the weekend, metal, pop rock, punk, soca music, its really anything. But having music in the shower makes it a much better experience, it gives my mind something to focus on, which helps when you're not having the best thoughts/not in the best mood.