• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
I feel so stupid. Today i failed to obtain antiemetics from my doctor. I told them that I suffer from nausea and have not been able to keep anything down since Wednesday. I also indicated that I sometimes have severe headache/migraine attacks and since the last attack I cannot stop vomiting and that it is very painful. The response was that there is nothing to stop it and the advice is just to wait and drink water/tea. I didn't quite know what to say to that. So I agreed to wait it out. What would be your advice to do? Or does anyone know a source where you can get it without a prescription within the EU (preferably benelux)? A little hopeless over here. Feel free to pm me.

existenceisacurse

existenceisacurse

Lonely
Jan 17, 2023
I'm alson in Europe and interested

Reactions: Doodeliedone
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I am in the Usa. But back in the day (2018) i was able to purchase Primperan, an antiemetic sold by a greek vendor on Ebay.
It doesn't look like that seller is still online. There are options for an alternative by an Indian seller. I tried using a random VPN to check the listings for EU but i couldn't get it to work.

D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
I am in the Usa. But back in the day (2018) i was able to purchase Primperan, an antiemetic sold by a greek vendor on Ebay.
It doesn't look like that seller is still online. There are options for an alternative by an Indian seller. I tried using a random VPN to check the listings for EU but i couldn't get it to work.
Thank you for trying 🤗

Reactions: your pathologist
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Dont you really havent those online-prescription sites where you type on symptoms of sickness, doctor reads it and then gives you prescription?

D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
Dont you really havent those online-prescription sites where you type on symptoms of sickness, doctor reads it and then gives you prescription?
I have found one in my own country. Been looking since yesterday for it. But the reviews are'nt that good. I am now considering to do it anyway but I don't know yet.

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
We have many of these in Poland. Its really easy to get the meds if you have enough money for prescription. Sadly, Im financially dependent on my parents and dont have much money so I cant get meds too.

D

Doodeliedone

Feb 8, 2020
We have many of these in Poland. Its really easy to get the meds if you have enough money for prescription. Sadly, Im financially dependent on my parents and dont have much money so I cant get meds too.
Really shitty! So close, yet so far away. Hopefully it will eventually work out for you if you need it.

• Love
Reactions: Szinuus
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for trying 🤗
I still think it would be worth it for you to search antiemetics or primperan on Ebay. [Although im not sure if India doesn't sell to EU] its still worth trying. Also could be possible on the Dark Web, although ive never tried that route. Goodluck to you

• Love