VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
One of my friends from high school killed herself 10 years ago or so. Still think about her every now and then and it makes me sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: snowcloud9
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
One of my oldest friends CTBd last January. Gunshot, alone in a park.

The reason was a mystery until we spoke with his brother and learned all he was going through. Between us we put the pieces together.

I wish he sought us out, his long time friends since HS. But, now I understand and it makes sense to me. I miss him. But what he was going through was too much for him.

He also helps have hope that if I go, everyone I leave behind will get through ok

• Hugs
Reactions: snowcloud9 and kitty_kat
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I've lost a good bit of people to CTB which made me feel more inclined to do it myself. I now admire their bravery and respect their decision where as before I was just angry and confused. I truthfully just think existence isn't meant for everyone and it's their choice to be free from this horrible, grotesque world.

Since I've been here I made the mistake of getting close with several members and have since lost most of them. I can only hope their suffering has ended and they are finally at peace.

• Love
crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
My father CTB'd last year. Can't say I was a fan of his decision, I will be honest there. He was my sole caregiver so I was kind of forced into adult hood and having to fight my family in order to figure out the life I wanted to live because of his death. His death has been the catalyst for my recent thoughts, and my life has been full of ups and downs since.
He died by full hanging. I found his body in the garage. Hated the note he left for me.
Dead bodies are also very strange looking, and very different compared to how it's shown on movies. The eyes are purple and the skin turns a gross yellow color. The face is the last thing that will become discolored. Also, if you CTB with your mouth closed, your tongue will kind of stick out but it'll be upside down. Like the dead emoji: xp
I'm sorry for your loss and I hate that you had to grow up without a warning. Nobody deserves that. 🖤

nightlygem

nightlygem

La Joya
Sep 27, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss and I hate that you had to grow up without a warning. Nobody deserves that. 🖤
Thank you for your kind words. I do not wish my experience on anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: snowcloud9 and crxssedho3
crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
Thank you for your kind words. I do not wish my experience on anyone.
If you find yourself in a pinch pm me :) I can listen about dead beat parents all day its all too common for them to bring us into this world and fuck us over at just the right time.

• Hugs