• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Recently I learnt people (mostly bodybuilders) microdose methylene blue for a huge variety of health benefits, instantly I thought off sn lol. so it got me into researching it a little more and wow I'm fascinated by it's properties.

It seems getting the right dosage dialled in is vital.
If dosed to heavy, it literally works in the opposite way. Like for example it can be an oxidiser but also an anti-oxidant depending on dose. It also acts as an anti depressant.
There is rarely any cases off fatality, however there was one published & the fatality was caused through serotonin syndrome & users can't have it, whilst on ssri's/snri's. Serotonin syndrome if led to death seems very slow and painful.
The only thing I could find in regards to fatality is, at approx 265mg/per kg body weight is can be fatal stating- 'coma' or cardiac arrest.

My understanding this far is- it can reverse the effects of sn not binding oxygen with our blood, but dosed at an extremely higher rate would be the reverse and actually prevent our blood from binding oxygen. Would that be what causes a coma? Cardiac arrest seems painful. Maybe that would come after the coma?

This isn't education or advice as I've only spent around 4 hours looking into this.
im hoping for someone who is well versed in this type of thing to help me draw a conclusion or shoot me down lol.
I'm sure I can't be the only one who's been fascinated by this…
It is readily available & legal, the only drawback could be the price for a lethal dosage or maybe the quantity actually needed to ingest could be to much.

• Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes