• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
So i will keep this brief as i really don't feel like writing a novel.

When i was younger i killed a few pets and had a strange desire to kill my neighbours rabbits, no idea why just naturally wanted to break their necks.

We had birds as a young kid, i smooshed them into the floor, naturally ending their lives in the process and jagging my hands like a cactus.

As an adult now i don't do such things, i like animals and enjoy their company more than humans but i do know that in an instant i wouldn't hesitate, just my mind i guess.

Often if there is a dying animal i will volunteer to end it, i don't mean to but sometimes i leave a mess just out of my brain not really "getting it"

Like a crack will do, calm the fuck down dude, its brains are everywhere like wtf.

So tldr, anyone fucked up as a kid for no reason, puzzling if anything 🤔
Huh i said brief, perhaps not dude 🤔

Reactions: a.fool and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I have killed pets before but they were on accident. I killed two of them they were ferrets. One of them were my sisters. They were under something and I stepped on it. I heard it cry and I felt it under me but I knew it had no chance of surviving. Then I innocently asked my sister where her ferret was like 15 minutes after and helped her look for it.

I found it exactly where I knew I'd find it and she cried. I couldn't bring myself to cry so I fake cried however I did feel bad about it and it wasn't on purpose I was like 9 or something

The second one was also a ferret. It was my ferret though. I put it in the washer. It was also an accident and I found the body. I didn't care much for it though but I fake cried.

I don't relate to doing that kinda stuff on purpose though. I do relate to putting animals out of their misery however I've done it to birds and a few squirrels and I do like making its body messy. I only do it when I'm sure it's gonna die tho
No. And I had a very fucked up childhood. I would have meltdowns if I accidentally killed a bug.
😭 Damn your like a Disney princess or something

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i havent but my parents, as adults, snapped the pet birds neck and sent it back to my grandfather. then they murdered my chickens when i was 10 and blamed me for it.

i love having "legal murderers" for parents :love::pfff:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I once bought several hermit crabs from the mall which was apparently very bad. They all tended to die within weeks and only much later did I find out what I did wrong.

When I was really young I used to love picking up snails off the ground and throwing them at walls to crush them.

I don't think I've ever killed any, but I also used to throw pine cones at ducks, specifically if I ever saw them in couples. Once I realized what pairs of mated ducks looked like I would make it my mission to disrupt them any time I saw them at creeks or ponds because I was jealous of their happiness. This became less so once I found out that male ducks essentially rape the female ones all the time so I had less reason to be envious.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Id reply but i feel totally drained after yesterday, i think i was having an episode

Ive read everyone's replies, guess im fucked then, yay

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
No, sometimes I wish I had though, then I would probably be completely desensitized to any guilt/feelings for others by now and most likey living a much more fulfilling and interesting life. Morals aren't real, especially not in modern society, only power matters.
I mean i still have morals, i wouldn't go around intentionally hurting people or animals unless there was a solid solid reason

Like if someone was hurt I'd give medical attention, if they had something i wanted I'd probably go about ways and means of taking it from them tbh.

I mean i don't want locked up in jail so that works in a way i guess
I kill cockroaches in my house. I feel good after killing them thinking about the diseases they would have lead to if unkilled.
Ive never seen a cockroach in my life, not in general day to day atleast

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
as a kid i may have killed our cat. she was on a deathbed and the day she died i had a dream or maybe it was irl that i kicked her off my bed and she was found dead next day. idk if that counts or if that was enough to kill a cat. apart from that as addition to my si i wanted to put down our pets so at least they wont have to suffer that bitch.

N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
No, sometimes I wish I had though, then I would probably be completely desensitized to any guilt/feelings for others by now and most likey living a much more fulfilling and interesting life. Morals aren't real, especially not in modern society, only power matters. People respect power, strength, ruthlessness, etc. weakness and empathy are superficially praised and then taken advantage of until the weak are bled dry, usually after being villanized arbitrarily. Good is a fool's pursuit
Sorry I don't know how to delete it but I don't think I actually feel this way I've been very angry and bitter from drug withdrawal. Well I still believe the second part even though I would prefer it were not true, but I don't actually wish I hurt animals as a kid.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Yeah I tossed frogs in the air a few times cause I liked how their bodies convulsed after hitting the ground.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Did you suffer any trauma as a child?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I killed insects and I feel awful about it now. I did have a sadistic streak as a child.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
was in the middle of nowhere for most of my summer breaks as a child so I would usually only kill insects out of fear or being grossed out or just as free pets control

but other than that if an insect wasn't bothering me or wasn't posing as a threat I wouldn't do anything

and as an adult I am completely fine with insects now but spiders still make me squeamish

and I always say to people who run away from insects for absolutely no reason "if you don't bother it ! it won't bother you !"

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Can someone delete this^ please. Not the first message this one.
If you cannot delete/edit it anymore you can report it and ask for deletion.

==================================

I hated wasps and I treated them accordingly, especially after one stung me. I still kill insects when they bother me.

Reactions: Nofuture1234