• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Yea it just makes you feel vorse about your self and more diconnected to sociaty
Yeah, I'm slowly losing my grip on reality

Reactions: Tomasnil
I

IQof87SadButTrue

Jun 11, 2018
I have an IQ of 87.

Reactions: Tiburcio
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Same boat.

Not even kidding my only hope at a job...I'm moving to China to teach English....it's super easy n need nothing as long as ur white.....yes China's a bit racist but it's working for me for once

Reactions: transgenderfailure
ghoulish.fool

ghoulish.fool

Apr 16, 2018
Thanks, and totally agree, the only place where I feel like I belong, been bouncing round other forums, where their all clinging onto to the last tiny bit of hope, still wanting to exist in their shitty lives, believing that it will get better, well sorry bucko, it ain't. Trying to fit in like I have all my life resulting in disappointment, finally I feel accepted. And I'm sure many others have as well as we have.
I like this place!
I'm pro choice(death?) and suicidal myself but I don't mind some of the hope that I stumble upon on this site or other similar places. Hope is okay to have as long as you're not trying to deny anyone their right to die. I have a little bit of hope because I've felt happiness and it is a huge desire that I have, although seemingly unattainable.

Reactions: Inertia
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I'm pro choice(death?) and suicidal myself but I don't mind some of the hope that I stumble upon on this site or other similar places. Hope is okay to have as long as you're not trying to deny anyone their right to die. I have a little bit of hope because I've felt happiness and it is a huge desire that I have, although seemingly unattainable.
Relateable hope, hearing from other like minded people, but when it comes from someone who hasn't been in this mind set, that's when I get annoyed, and upset and feel disconnected.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Until recently, I was delusional, thinking that the universe somehow would make everything right eventually; and that I would be able to experience this thing called "happiness", news fucking flash, the universe doesn't give a shit. These mental issues are here to stay. And no matter what happens, even if I do get a degree or a job, it will all be useless cause I know I'll just be back in this exact spot. So I don't crave anything a "normal" person would crave. No ambition, no drive, no motivation.

What I do now at 21 years old is: wake up at 11 AM, eat, play video games and browse the internet, play more video games, eat an awful lot of food, sleep, repeat.

Playing video games is now starting to bore me too so I am looking forward to the days where I'll probably not leave my bed all day long.

I think I'm pretty mentally disabled.

p.s.
Also, I can't really leave the house anymore but I need to go out for groceries, I'm thinking of having groceries delivered but I'm scared of what the delivery man will think of me, he must look at me, a young person, and be like so weirded out, he probably only delivers to old ladies. Ugh.