iloveyouihateyou

iloveyouihateyou

probably die before it hurts
Oct 23, 2024
i know that to some people it can come off as corny or forced sounding even but to me artists like Juice WRLD, Lil Peep, and XXXTentacion's music really speaks to me and hits my heart in the right spot to offer some relief from this shit as all good music does. if you're a fan of them or the genre, i would love to hear some recommendations

my favorite of the bunch to listen to is Juice WRLD, i listen to his music everyday

Reactions: astr4
Demi-Fiend

Demi-Fiend

Places We Never Went Together
Aug 12, 2024
Bones, easily.

• Love
Reactions: deleted
iloveyouihateyou

iloveyouihateyou

Oct 23, 2024
Bones, easily.

i've heard of bones before, i never got into their music but this song is pretty fire. you got any other recommended songs by them? is this your favorite song by them?

Demi-Fiend

Demi-Fiend

Places We Never Went Together
Aug 12, 2024
i've heard of bones before, i never got into their music but this song is pretty fire. you got any other recommended songs by them? is this your favorite song by them?
There's too many to recommend, he's got a lot of mix tapes.

Idleglance has a playlist of Bones Mixes, I'd recommend checking them out if you want some good ones.
Bones Playlist

Reactions: iloveyouihateyou
ra1nw3rldd

ra1nw3rldd

︻デ═一
Sep 13, 2023
this might be a bit different to the artists you mentioned, but i really like Bladee and his music has had some very despressive phases (like the album 'Eversince')
Sickboyrari / Black Kray (same guy) is also really cool

iloveyouihateyou

iloveyouihateyou

Oct 23, 2024
this might be a bit different to the artists you mentioned, but i really like Bladee and his music has had some very despressive phases (like the album 'Eversince')
Sickboyrari / Black Kray (same guy) is also really cool
oh man i love drain gang, i used to listen to bladee alot a few years ago but i've only listened to his more upbeat music. i've never heard of sickboyrari though. would you mind sharing some of your favorite songs from the bladee album and also a recommendation for black kray? thanks for your input on my question
There's too many to recommend, he's got a lot of mix tapes.

Idleglance has a playlist of Bones Mixes, I'd recommend checking them out if you want some good ones.
Bones Playlist

thanks for the recommendations man i appreciate it, i like the vibe of his music to me it sounds dark and a bit "dirty" i really rock with it. can't believe i've been sleeping on bones for so long i've always knew of their existence but now i'll certainly be bumping his music. the second song you showed me hit hard. thank you for your input on my question

Last edited:
ra1nw3rldd

ra1nw3rldd

︻デ═一
Sep 13, 2023
oh man i love drain gang, i used to listen to bladee alot a few years ago but i've only listened to his more upbeat music. i've never heard of sickboyrari though. would you mind sharing some of your favorite songs from the bladee album and also a recommendation for black kray? thanks for your input on my question

thanks for the recommendations man i appreciate it, i like the vibe of his music to me it sounds dark and a bit "dirty" i really rock with it. can't believe i've been sleeping on bones for so long i've always knew of their existence but now i'll certainly be bumping his music. the second song you showed me hit hard. thank you for your input on my question
pretty much every song on Eversince is great
'Romeo' i think is very beautiful (and weirdly even goes well together with a lot of the positive bladee songs like from 333)
in 2020 i used to listen to 7-11, 4am, Plastic Surgery and Crushed from bladee all the time before going to bed at like 4am

from Kray 'Thug Angel' is my favorite album
'Crows' has a really cool beat produced by Hi-C
'7 roses' is a really emotional song with a bladee ft.
Hydr6c0don$ is insane
& the soundcloud version of this has booming bass on a really beautiful cloud rap beat

• Love
iloveyouihateyou

iloveyouihateyou

Oct 23, 2024
pretty much every song on Eversince is great
'Romeo' i think is very beautiful (and weirdly even goes well together with a lot of the positive bladee songs like from 333)
in 2020 i used to listen to 7-11, 4am, Plastic Surgery and Crushed from bladee all the time before going to bed at like 4am

from Kray 'Thug Angel' is my favorite album
'Crows' has a really cool beat produced by Hi-C
'7 roses' is a really emotional song with a bladee ft.
Hydr6c0don$ is insane
& the soundcloud version of this has booming bass on a really beautiful cloud rap beat
thanks so much for the recommendations, i really appreciate it. the song you linked got me floatinnggg seriously that is hard as fuck. i love cloud rap, you got any more songs similar to that? i'm also a fan of Hi-C i used to bump his music alot

Manletmachine1

Manletmachine1

Oct 7, 2024
I'm emo rap

iloveyouihateyou

iloveyouihateyou

Oct 23, 2024
I'm emo rap
i like your lyrics and vocals, they sound pretty honest it's giving me some weezer vibes (my favorite band). did you make the instrumental yourself? it's a strangely relatable song

Reactions: Manletmachine1
furribcage

furribcage

Oct 21, 2024
Not really emo rap but moreso like trap metal or witch house but my favourite artist is Sematary and a lot of his older albums like Grave House and Rainbow Bridge 1 have a really nihilistic tone... Orbs is a good start and so is pain if you want some of his really classic depressive stuffs

• Love
Reactions: deleted