• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I heard the New York Time tried to out her by force. Maybe Taylor Swift can team up with this forum the enemy of your enemy is your friend? Isn't it? Jokes aside.

I stanned a couple of celebs in my life. Not that many though. The first one was a German comedian who I now truely despise. I come from a family in that many people watched trash shows. I hate this guy so much he looks down at weak and vulnerable people.

But my first real major stan was on Eminem. (kind of ironic because I "stan" him). I am still a major Eminem fan. The last years though I listened way more to Lil Peep. One reason for that is I associate many Eminem songs with mania. I listened to it quite often and it induced mania in the past. So this is one reason why I reduced the frequqency. However I still hope for new albums. Kamikaze was amazing and it dropped during the second biggest crisis in my life.

The last 2-3 years not sure when it began I might should do research on that I listen way more to Lil Peep and Juice WRLD. First I liked both roughly equally but since I know how much Peep struggled with social awkwardness I relate to him way more. The irony is I am massively anti-drugs. I never drank alcohol on purpose. Never smoked anything. I come from an anti-drugs family but sadly pro-domestic violence.

I was not aware Taylor Swift was that popular for a long time. Maybe because I live in Germany. But the hype got so big that even German media talks about her regularly. By the way thanks to the US my favorite artists come all from the USA. Still I prefer to live in Germany by far but the cultural machine delivers quality content.

I like Peep's music for being so sad. Melancholic music really can comfort me. I think this one main reason why I am so fascinated by him. Also his nervous system seemed to be pretty fucked. We have that in common but for different reasons.

I listened to some Swift songs not really my taste. (However I was not fully convinced of Peep after Some songs I listened to. I was annoyed by all the references to drugs). However I read some very positive things about her. So I don't want to question her. She is quite mainstream but so is Eminem and Lil Peep. She is political. She might be an inspirational person I don't know that much of her. The Swift mania seems to be even way bigger than Eminem in his prime.

I cannot understand some American stars why they are so successful like Joe Rogan (who has so much free time to listen to a 4 hours podcast?), Kanye West, Donald Trump. But taste is different.

So are you a Swifty? Personally for me this rather sounds like a reference to the SWIFT banking system. Lol.

Reactions: Serious_Sam
Serious_Sam

Serious_Sam

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
its cause her music is bomb as fuck

beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
Of course she deserves her popularity. Artists typically work hard as fuck to get to where they are.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
miaumiau

miaumiau

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.
Jan 15, 2024
I don't know either, all of her songs sound the same to me. But maybe it's just cause I'm not used to listening to pop music.

Reactions: Dliena
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Honestly I don't know I think there's better artist that deserve her level of fame. Also as for Kanye the man is a Certified Legend in Hip-Hop you have to remember before he was some controversial figure he was a Rapper so all his fans come from that.