• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
like obviously everyone is depressed but anyone got diagnosed with some stuff like borderline, (vulnerable) narcissim, social avoidance disorder or bipolar etc ?

Reactions: KitKat, Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Bipolar

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 2 others
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
Well... I'm a sociopath. Not even kidding, I got diagnosed with it.
Maybe that's why most of the people hate me...

Reactions: LoNatural, KitKat, Floraknife and 6 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Well... I'm a sociopath. Not even kidding, I got diagnosed with it.
Maybe that's why most of the people hate me...
could be mis diagnosed might have sociopathic tendencies but seeing as your on here I don't think a real sociopath would be on here unless they wanted to use people on here but I'm not a expert on sociopaths just have done research since I dated one.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, Final Escape and 3 others
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
Well I got diagnosed with it when I was 13 years old (I'm 18 now) and tbh I don't know how accurate that diagnose is...
But I definitely got sociopathic tendencies

Reactions: Floraknife, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, Final Escape and 2 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Well I got diagnosed with it when I was 13 years old (I'm 18 now) and tbh I don't know how accurate that diagnose is...
But I definitely got sociopathic tendencies
Did you join this website because your suicidal? because I don't think sociopaths get suicidal really.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, Final Escape and 1 other person
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
Yes I am.
And actually I know a few sociopaths who are suicidal as well.

Reactions: Floraknife, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Body dismorphic disorder and Aspergers but to be honest they can stick their diagnosis where the sun don't shine

Reactions: PDAnnie2610, Darkhaven, goxua and 8 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Yes I am.
And actually I know a few sociopaths who are suicidal as well.
Are you sure they are sociopaths? I don't think it's normal for sociopaths to feel like ending their life.

Reactions: The Whale, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
The thing is that I got depressions as well. So.. let me explain it this way:
The sociopath inside of me loves it to manipulate people and stuff. Like... everyone should suffer except for me.
But my depressions tell me that I should already go and kill myself 'cause I'm the biggest failure in earth.
So it's a daily fight which of those sides of me win. And believe me it's not easy^^"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Floraknife, Zaynaldeen and 6 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Sounds a bit schizophrenic. I'm just jealous of your youth I'll be honest, I want it back

Reactions: azucaramargo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 6 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
The sociopath inside of me loves it to manipulate people and stuff. Like... everyone should suffer except for me.
But my depressions tell me that I should already go and kill myself 'cause I'm the biggest failure in earth.
So it's a daily fight which of those sides of me win. And believe me it's not easy^^"
Doesn't sound like your a sociopath a sociopath wouldn't think like that from what I've researched. Sociopaths aren't known for having feelings they have to fake their feelings to appear normal. Wanting people to suffer could be from other reasons.

Reactions: The Whale, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 4 others
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
Not really. It depends on who those people are.
Yeah, sociopaths are faking their feelings and they're pretty good at it 'cause they know exactly how to cope the behavior of other people.
And I'm just telling you that I was diagnosed with it and as I said I don't know how accurate that diagnose is.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, Final Escape and 3 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
whats the difference between a socio and psychopath again...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Breelia

Breelia

Aug 25, 2018
I have ADHD and Autism.

I suspect I may also have schizophrenia. There is a family history of schizophrenia.

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 6 others
Wintergirl666

Wintergirl666

Aug 29, 2018
@ Brokenanddeadinside
Now I know what went wrong. You were talking about psychopaths. But I'm a sociopath XDD My bad^^" I didn't pay attention

@couldntthinkofaname
A psychopath is someone who can control his emotions pretty well if he even has some. He knows how to cope the behavior of others and is really good at manipulating them

A sociopath on the other hand gets pretty fast agressive and stuff. He has emotions but can't control them. A sociopath is unlike a psychopath a loner and can't get along with other people

Reactions: KitKat, Floraknife, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
@ Brokenanddeadinside
Now I know what went wrong. You were talking about psychopaths. But I'm a sociopath XDD My bad^^" I didn't pay attention

@couldntthinkofaname
A psychopath is someone who can control his emotions pretty well if he even has some. He knows how to cope the behavior of others and is really good at manipulating them

A sociopath on the other hand gets pretty fast agressive and stuff. He has emotions but can't control them. A sociopath is unlike a psychopath a loner and can't get along with other people
No I meant sociopath and sociopaths don't have emotions

Reactions: The Whale, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
arent you born with psychopathy or sth? their brain is different i think

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018, Final Escape and 2 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Copied this from online A sociopath is incapable of feelings such as empathy, regret, and remorse. doesn't experience emotional pain ; thus can't understand the expression of those feelings in others. Sociopaths don't have feelingsor emotions, nor do sociopathscry genuinely.

Reactions: The Whale, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 3 others
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
And psychopaths are ones most likely to be killers. Sociopaths mostly use people for their own gain. Psychopaths enjoy hurting others and are more aggressive.

Reactions: The Whale, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Multiple personality disorder,social anxiety,depression,schizophrenia

Reactions: KitKat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018

So do you actually love to manipulate people or you simply shameless enough to manipulate them in order to reach your goals? And how exactly you manipulate them?

Reactions: Kdawg2018, RottingFlowerBrains, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry

An interesting read about 'mental disorders'. Those who wrote this article assume that certain societies do this simply as a strategy to combat dissent and use psychiatry as a weapon because "psychiatry possesses a built-in capacity for abuse that is greater than in other areas of medicine.[8]:65 The diagnosis of mental disease allows the state to hold persons against their will and insist upon therapy in their interest and in the broader interests of society". What they fail to notice is that these societies actually do view dissidents as crazy because they view them as 'bad guys'. And this anti-social personality disorder (whether psychopath or sociopath or whatever) is nothing but the same thing done by free society. Except free society doesn't count dissidents as "bad guys". So whether it's Soviet Union citizen thinking dissident is mentally ill just like a killer is or western society thinking killer is mentally ill - none of this is actual psychiatry, because it doesn't address actual mental disorder but only something perceived as 'crazy' by society.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, Floraknife, Kdawg2018 and 6 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Schizoid PD and general anxiety.
Self diagnosed, because psychiatry in my country is a joke.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Sociopaths feel emotion. They just don't experience emotion in the same way that "normal people" do.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
suprised noone with borderline is here

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow, Kdawg2018 and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I'm an extreme borderline. I've never been evaluated for it or diagnosed, but I absolutely am.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow, Kdawg2018 and 2 others