• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

papisprite

Feb 4, 2024
I feel like the only thing that's stopping me from CTB are my loved ones, specifically, my parents. I want to die so badly, but they are living their lives through me, and I have to be everything that they weren't. If I CTB I take that dream away from them, but at this point I'm not living my life for me, and it feels horrible to feel like a puppet all the time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and aWeeBitTired
aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
I feel like I wrote this.

I really understand how you feel. For me it's like being trapped in the most bastard dream. You cannot leave even though you suffer because you have family and friends. Evolutionarily it's how we have survived, I guess. But it makes me sick. Sometimes I wish I had nothing so that it would be an easy choice to end my life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: papisprite and underthedatetree
UselessBeing

UselessBeing

Sep 3, 2021
I use to try and stick around for others. But as time has gone on its lessened. But now I'm more more worried about leaving my pets. I'm closely bonded with 2 (saved from near death as kittens) and I know no one will love them or care for them like I would. (Can't even give me the bare minimum lmao)

• Hugs
Reactions: papisprite and Abditory
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Zero, none, no one. Have no family nor friends.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: papisprite, Joarga and InAgony
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I feel they will be fine without me so no.

• Hugs
Reactions: papisprite and whywere
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
I have a really supportive family and boyfriend I'd hate to leave behind. It's stopped me many times, but the pain is getting too much now. The fear of the future is too painful. I need an out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: papisprite and Ignorant7879
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes, I'm trying to hold on for my Dad to go first. Everyone else close to me has pretty much gone now. Most are dead. Some, I'm barely in contact with at all.

I sympathise though. I'm sick and tired of trying to get through this life just so that a handful of people won't be upset.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga