• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
A quick Google search shows there are plants with anti-emetic properties, would these be reliable enough?

Has anyone tried them? I often suffer from nausea because of anxiety, I will give chamomile a try (seems to be anti-emetic).

Reactions: rozeske
4_science

4_science

Apr 12, 2024
Ginger is anti-inflammatory as well as anti vomit. Tryptophane is an amino acid to relief stress an anxiety as well as valerian. There are low osage cannabis drops tasting like you just have a mouth full of bog water.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Ginger is worth a try for anything stomach related. Goof stuff.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
A quick Google search shows there are plants with anti-emetic properties, would these be reliable enough?
Reliable for what? For SN? No. They won't be reliable enough. If it's just for your day to day life just to reduce nausea and motion sickness, they might help.

Reactions: LunarLight
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Reliable for what? For SN? No. They won't be reliable enough. If it's just for your day to day life just to reduce nausea and motion sickness, they might help.
What if it's a really strong extract, would it come close to prescription-based anti-emetics like meto?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
What if it's a really strong extract, would it come close to prescription-based anti-emetics like meto?
Sorry but I don't believe you can find a plant extract that is a strong dopamine blocker like meto. Imo if you can't manage to get meto, you are better off searching for one of the listed alternative AE meds.

Reactions: LunarLight
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Sorry but I don't believe you can find a plant extract that is a strong dopamine blocker like meto. Imo if you can't manage to get meto, you are better off searching for one of the listed alternative AE meds.
Thank you.