Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
lol ive tried about 3 or 4. they all just say the same thing, must be using google translate on all the sites now :pfff:

Reactions: Silver
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I think there are translator apps too, but idk if they will rely on Google either

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
lol ive tried about 3 or 4. they all just say the same thing, must be using google translate on all the sites now :pfff:

whatever county you are in usually when it gets there it will name the country and say processing, before eventually saying out for delivery i imagine.

i think dependant on country and who it is sent by depends what the updates is worded like. if that makes sense!

Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
:pfff: lol more than likely, everythings bloody google based. I'll just wait another couple of days and see if it comes, if not my other order will be here in 2 weeks anyway

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
It sounds like it could be en route, but if not, you will hopefully have an alternative. How long ago did you order it and for how long has it displayed that message?

Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
I ordered the first one on the 12th of september and it just started displaying that message from this morning so it has took at least 3 weeks just to get to the uk. That's why I ordered the 2nd lot two days incase there was an error with the delivery lol

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
What was the message displayed before that?

Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
it said it was "Accepted for processing by mail destination". this makes me think that its actually been let in to the uk but I still dont know :pfff:

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Yes I'd say so too.

Not sure what the new update means, unless it was rejected by Customs.

Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
not rejected at customs lol. Wife has just messaged me saying a parcel has been delivered for me, its got to be that

Reactions: Silver
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
not rejected at customs lol. Wife has just messaged me saying a parcel has been delivered for me, its got to be that
Tell her to open it and test it for you :pfff:

Reactions: Xander_McG
Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
:pfff: after what shes put me through that would make me feel a bit better lol. But then I'd worry that I'd get done for murder:pfff: