Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
The latest tracking info now says
"Departure from inward office of exchange

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
23.09.2020 21:09:00" does anybody know if that means it's gone and cleared through customs ok now?

Reactions: elfgyoza, Hazelnut and Deleted member 4993
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
your tracking is different than mine, I imagine they are all different

If its been updated how you say.so thats 23rd sept and todays 24th. i think tomorrow you will get more updates and it will come either Saturday or monday. thats a guess though going off mine roughly. yours is worded different than mine was.

although i hazard a guess to say you are maybe scotland or ireland( i'm not asking you to say where your from by the way!! ) , thats a guess due to yours saying great Britain and northern ireland!! mine said england!!! unless its just different offices ways of putting things??

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
your tracking is different than mine, I imagine they are all different

If its been updated how you say.so thats 23rd sept and todays 24th. i think tomorrow you will get more updates and it will come either Saturday or monday. thats a guess though going off mine roughly. yours is worded different than mine was.

although i hazard a guess to say you are maybe scotland or ireland( i'm not asking you to say where your from by the way!! ) , thats a guess due to yours saying great Britain and northern ireland!! mine said england!!! unless its just different offices ways of putting things??
Ive tried looking online to see what it actually means and got mixed results.some sites say it means it's ready to go to postal offices and some say it means it's still got to go through customs process/scanners etc.Yeah could be different tracking messages for different people.I copied and pasted that message directly from the Ukraine postal service tracking site.No I'm in England so yeah could be a different office like you say.Could you track yours via royal mails tracking once it'd got through customs?

M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
what happened?
Why did they do that?

Because when I emailed an organisation I thought would be sympathetic and empathetic towards me, I attached my draft suicide. Unlike Samaritans, they could and did break confidentiality, and when I came home I saw a police car parked outside, saw the front door had been damaged, and when I went in there were two police officers saying how they relieved they were to see me, but told me they would either call for an ambulance to take me to the patronising and useless mental health crisis team or take me there themselves if I declined.

If I order SN and it gets reported to the police by UK customs, what's to say it won't happen again?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Cronos, Lostandlooking, Hazelnut and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ive tried looking online to see what it actually means and got mixed results.some sites say it means it's ready to go to postal offices and some say it means it's still got to go through customs process/scanners etc.Yeah could be different tracking messages for different people.I copied and pasted that message directly from the Ukraine postal service tracking site.No I'm in England so yeah could be a different office like you say.Could you track yours via royal mails tracking once it'd got through customs?

whoever yours has been delivered to it is worded etc different than mine. it may be different part of england north south etc have different hubs. im just totally guessing though! mine update twice for one day twice the next, then out for delivery 1-2 days, although you got weekend to consider now.

I just tracked it, off the original tracker i had.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
whoever yours has been delivered to it is worded etc different than mine. it may be different part of england north south etc have different hubs. im just totally guessing though! mine update twice for one day twice the next, then out for delivery 1-2 days, although you got weekend to consider now.

I just tracked it, off the original tracker i had.
Yeah makes sense... Sorry for all the questions I'm just a bit on edge about it with what the op said about it getting refused or police rocking up.im having a real bad time anxiety wise and having to explain unusual foreign packages would do my mental health much good!

• Hugs
Reactions: Hazelnut, Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah makes sense... Sorry for all the questions I'm just a bit on edge about it with what the op said about it getting refused or police rocking up.im having a real bad time anxiety wise and having to explain unusual foreign packages would do my mental health much good!

Its fine, i personally don't think its the best idea to discuss how things come and how long it takes. but its been done over and over its done now. so i thought i might aswell try and help!!!!!(not moaning at your there BTW)

If it comes anything like mine it was packaged well and cleverly, thats all im saying!!!!

If it gets stopped, you didn't order it, simple!!! i very much doubt it will do though, these people know what its for, they do this for a living!!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, elfgyoza and Hazelnut
Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
I think so, it's from craft site ukraine seller, this is the last tracking I got on the 14 "Item has been processed outward office of exchange and already in transit to destination country" did you get that tracking info before your latest tracking update?

I'm not from the UK, but I ordered mine the 17th from the same website, and it's stuck on the same message as yours since the 20th.
I will update if something changes!

• Hugs
Reactions: Studio84 and Deleted member 4993
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Because when I emailed an organisation I thought would be sympathetic and empathetic towards me, I attached my draft suicide. Unlike Samaritans, they could and did break confidentiality, and when I came home I saw a police car parked outside, saw the front door had been damaged, and when I went in there were two police officers saying how they relieved they were to see me, but told me they would either call for an ambulance to take me to the patronising and useless mental health crisis team or take me there themselves if I declined.

If I order SN and it gets reported to the police by UK customs, what's to say it won't happen again?
That's scary, I didn't think the police would do that here! How did seeing the crisis team go? Were you sectioned?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and esse_est_percipi
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
That's scary, I didn't think the police would do that here! How did seeing the crisis team go? Were you sectioned?
I've seen a video on YT where a guy complained about the Police and so they turned up at his house "to do a welfare check" and when he refused to open the door they smashed it in and turned it into match wood. "We were concerned you weren't happy and might hurt yourself, so we thought we come and smash your door in to make you feel better".

It would be laughable if it weren't so serious.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Rn110bg101 and Lostandlooking
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Was that in the UK @TheQ22 ?

Thisgirlwantstosleep

Thisgirlwantstosleep

A pointless life had in a pointless world
Mar 11, 2019
Last time I ordered N I got it off of ebay alright. It was extremely hard to find and a lot of people were selling nitrate instead of nitrite or a mixture of the two so be careful and check the ingredients.

C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
Just received mine. Ordered 13 September from the Ukraine. No customs charge, no issues.

Reactions: sadworld, Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and 1 other person
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020

Thankfully not - the crisis team were a mixed bag, only one of them treated me with any respect, another kept pushing some centre for people with learning difficulties on me! If I wanted anything to do with that, it'd be as a volunteer. As for the organisation that alerted the police, when I wrote and complained I got a 'we're sorry you feel that way' reply. My situation is similar to Callie Lewis, who was on this forum, though I'm much older.

I already have caffeine powder and may order more, but I'm wary of ordering SN if it's going to be intercepted - I've heard stories about tip-offs from Interpol, like this one - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ice-raided-village-home-Interpol-tip-off.html

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Just received mine. Ordered 13 September from the Ukraine. No customs charge, no issues.
Just out of curiosity did you get a tracking message the day it was out for delivery or did it just come randomly?

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Just out of curiosity did you get a tracking message the day it was out for delivery or did it just come randomly?

Hey, my tracking info said what yours does atm a couple of days before delivery. It didn't say when it was out for delivery but did update when delivered. I know it's stressful but try not to worry about it, it's already past customs now :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, checkouttime and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Hey, my tracking info said what yours does atm a couple of days before delivery. It didn't say when it was out for delivery but did update when delivered. I know it's stressful but try not to worry about it, it's already past customs now :)
Ha yeah I've been a bit stressed about it i'l be honest!I read a post you wrote about not living alone and having to explain a weird foreign package and I'm in a similar situation. if possible I'd rather be the one who gets the parcel off the postman to try and save having to do to much explaining!Thanks for the reassurance i'l chill out a bit now.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and elfgyoza
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I recieved mine today, used Etsy. I thought custom may stop it but it's here

your not meant to put where you bought it from, other people may want to order it and doing this could make it harder for them.

C

cazwiz

Feb 25, 2020
I didn't get a tracking message but when I got home from work there was a missed delivery card, so I went back to my order confirmation email and looked up the tracking, collected the next day.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Studio84
Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
your not meant to put where you bought it from, other people may want to order it and doing this could make it harder for them.
Ive deleted my post, I suggest you delete this ASAP

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Thankfully not - the crisis team were a mixed bag, only one of them treated me with any respect, another kept pushing some centre for people with learning difficulties on me! If I wanted anything to do with that, it'd be as a volunteer. As for the organisation that alerted the police, when I wrote and complained I got a 'we're sorry you feel that way' reply. My situation is similar to Callie Lewis, who was on this forum, though I'm much older.

I already have caffeine powder and may order more, but I'm wary of ordering SN if it's going to be intercepted - I've heard stories about tip-offs from Interpol, like this one - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ice-raided-village-home-Interpol-tip-off.html

Glad the crisis team weren't too awkward with you.

In that link, the lady had ordered N. SN shouldn't involve raids but always possible I suppose. SN isn't worth anywhere near as much as N though.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Bulldogbitch
Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
I'm not from the UK, but I ordered mine the 17th from the same website, and it's stuck on the same message as yours since the 20th.
I will update if something changes!

That's it, I just received it! I'm so happy :hug:
I don't know if someone already check the product's purity of this seller before, so I think it's gonna be my next step.

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime and Deleted member 4993
Xander_McG

Xander_McG

Sep 12, 2020
My first order is saying (translated): "Sending international shipments from the country of exchange institution of destination." I don't have a fucking clue what that means :pfff: Does that mean its been rejected at customs or its out for delivery. Does anyone know?

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Try a different translator lol