• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dkrw

dkrw

Student
Apr 17, 2024
Hoi allemaal! Ik wist niet dat hier zoveel Nederlanders waren. Ik zou ook graag met Nederlanders willen praten!! Stuur me een DM :)

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
Curious to know how easy or difficult it might be in the Netherlands to arrange euthanasia, which I understand is legally available to those with both mental and physical illnesses.

Here in the UK, the state does not offer euthanasia, although the subject is now being debated, and it's possible that in about 5 years time, euthanasia may be legalised here.

However, my understanding is that there are no plans to legalise euthanasia in the UK for those with mental health suffering; I believe if and when it is legalised, it will only be available for those with chronic diseases which cause physical suffering. Which is no good for me, because my issues are mental health ones.

S

Stargazer100

Student
May 25, 2021
Ik woon in de randstad maar vind reizen binnen Nederland nog wel dichtbij genoeg. (Omgeving maastricht wordt een beetje ver)

@G50 you are a bit of topic but to satisfy your curiosity you could read about Zoraja (28). She was in the news with her story, she has had approval for eutthanesia somewhere beginning of May (so maybe today even who knows).

I know this sounds sad and fucked up but in some way I am jelous of her for getting some kind of broad approval (i know she's getting much kore crotism than approval) while I myself don't know any single person who approves of my suicide plan.

She must have gone through years of diagonosis and therapy and evaluation of her life before they agreed to this. That's something I didn't want to go through. It would mean years of delaying your death while you already know you want it, and still not having full control over wherher it will happen up till the last few minutes.
So instead I went through the trouble of preparing my own suicide (also an undertaking if you want to make sure you succeed).

I'm glad we have euthanesia even for young adults even for psychological suffering, but the proces is still very lenghty, and therefore suicide is still easier and more humane in my opinion.

Personally I think the right to die without siffering much from people trying to prevent it from taking place is something which makes perfect sense. Some say "you might change your mind later, you might enjoy life later". True! But why should I suffer now to chance enjoyment later? What's wrong with dying early? Even many athists seem to hold on to a mentality of 'life is sacret' but life full of impulsive choices which make it more fun and interesting. Suicide is just yet another one of those. You don't own anyone your life.

Reactions: G50
N

neverLoved

May 4, 2024
Oude post, niet verwacht dat er Nederlanders hier zouden zijn haha. Voelt raar.