• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sometimes. There are times in my life where there are multiple stressors going on and causing me undue stress and anxiety. At it's peak times, I'm usually overwhelmed and more prone to breaking down/melting down. I just don't handle high pressure and stress well at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, Bagger and Rukia
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Definitely right now. Yelled at by my psycho boss at work yesterday, today my crazy idiot landlady has made three appearances at the house so far. In my room with headphones on hoping to avoid her. Started drinking already even though it's only early afternoon here. Guy who was supposed to be coming by to pay me some money today forgot, so that's now postponed til next week.

• Hugs
Reactions: Donewith_, Final Escape and Rukia
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Sometimes. But it's rather an echo of the past when I had a very limited control over my own life. A butterfly effect.
Most of anything that happens to me now is not life/fate but just my own fault

Reactions: Donewith_
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Yes, Murphy's law on overdrive right now. And also I feel like life wants me to CTB. Every door I'm trying to open is slamming in my face. I literally got my N delivered in 2 days. As if the universe is like "yes, just do it already and get the fuck out".

Reactions: Darkmornings and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Definitely right now. Yelled at by my psycho boss at work yesterday, today my crazy idiot landlady has made three appearances at the house so far. In my room with headphones on hoping to avoid her. Started drinking already even though it's only early afternoon here. Guy who was supposed to be coming by to pay me some money today forgot, so that's now postponed til next week.
sorry to hear that. Hope your day turns more better.
Sometimes. But it's rather an echo of the past when I had a very limited control over my own life. A butterfly effect.
Most of anything that happens to me now is not life/fate but just my own fault
I am a sufferer of it too. Interesting how shitty things happen coz of very small things.

Last edited:
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
since I popped out into this world. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and Beautifulletdown
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm sure if people are on this page planning their deaths, they do.

Reactions: Skathon and Beautifulletdown
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
Every freaking day, hour and minute. If only I didnt feel this way. Makes me feel weak and stupid.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sabriel and Sweet emotion
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Every freaking day, hour and minute. If only I didnt feel this way. Makes me feel weak and stupid.
You're not weak and you're not stupid. Life is just f****d up. It's not us. It's every huge disease and condition, physical and mental, that life has to offer.

• Love
Reactions: Sabriel and Beautifulletdown
nebula

nebula

Sep 30, 2019
I used to. Now I just don't care the way I did before. It's painful how dull life has become. It's like I've got nothing left to live for and no future.

thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
All the time. I don't believe in the supernatural and am an atheist. But sometimes it gets to be too much of a coincidence.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I do. Everything just keeps going the opposite way I wanted. It is pushing me to ctb