• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
This is probably an extremely selfish way to go out and by no doubt is it messy, but has anyone else just thought about jumping infront of a train? It's messy not a mthod to try if you want your body left intact for whatever reason but it'll most likely get the job done if it's going fast enough or you jump right. It's so far the closest thing i can think since there's tracks not too far from my house. I just dont to use my dads guns it's not just because they're almost always locked but because i dont want my parents to be the ones to find me. I'd rather come up as missing or something than to think of them being the ones to find find me lifeless they have enough going on already and it would be alot less for them to worry about when I'm gone.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
One thing to consider here is who will end up having to identify your remains, since you mentioned your parents finding you is a concern. This is what put me off the train method for good btw. I think it's unlikely you'll be classed as missing if you jump at a train, especially if it is near your house - they do typically successfully ID the victims, judging by the stories and reports. It sucks since we would like to spare ourselves misery and our loved ones too.

I've thought about it extensively by the way, and there are other negatives to it, but I can't deny that it is pretty lethal if you do it correctly.

GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
I'd take my wallet with me so I'd have my id so i could be identified i just mostly just want my parents to be the first ones to find my body

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

zadig777

naive fool
Sep 18, 2018
i wouldnt do that method rly
the jumping method is just too bad

Revok

Revok

Oct 6, 2018
Someone will probably have to identify your body even if you have your wallet or something on you. If your concern is minimizing your parents trauma, then this is not a good method imho.