Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Mine is Scotch/Whiskey, I absolutely love it with coke but it sends me, do dally. I have been in all sorts of trouble over the years after drinking it, but any other drink Vodka, Rum Gin I am great, even Stella lager no problem.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, BloodyNobody and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Any kind of alcohol just gets me very happy but if I overdrink I just end up vomiting and with a terrible suicidal hangover lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, Shadowrider, BloodyNobody and 1 other person
BloodyNobody

BloodyNobody

AshIsOurPurestForm✨
May 25, 2021
Sambuca mainly (raspberry's my fave) boi does that turn me into something else

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
AnotherBrick

AnotherBrick

Jun 25, 2020
It's so funny that I came across this thread tonight. I haven't drank liquor for over a year and haven't visited this site since... Oh, December 2020 or January? I really thought the ketamine was helping.

But due to waaaay too much drama to share rn, i ended up having an old fashioned and losing my shit tonight. My "friend", as always, made me feel worse and scolded me instead of helping. So i just got home after a very, very long and drunk walk in the middle of a large, dangerous city (I'm a small town girl, no idea wtf I'm doing).

Tonight I learned to trust no one, that I am completely alone and by myself. Even my beloved family, the one thing that previously held me back, cannot be trusted.

I hope i keep the resolution to CTB tomorrow. Thing is, i have no SN (stupidly threw out my stash while moving last month). So idk how the fuck I'm gonna do this. When I was younger i planned hanging but I don't want to risk brain damage if I'm 'saved'.

Anyway, this is the only community that ever got me and I guess no matter how hard I try, i cant stay away. Can I please get a welcome back? I know that's so narcissistic to ask but at this point I just want to belong ~somewhere~.

I mean, I have no friends and my family is now in shambles. Perfect time to CTB.

• Hugs
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Nah, I don't really believe in this idea. I think at most a mental association is formed between the alcohol and that particular experience being drunk. I have a stomach of steel and have gotten stupid drunk on almost everything. I hate the taste of whiskey and have thrown up on it, but I can still drink it just fine. I'm a pretty happy drunk most of the time, but when I'm feeling particularly sad, the alcohol just amplifies it.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Anything harder than beer will turn me into a complete donkey. But I can't really get drunk off just beer. So I end up throwing in a bunch of shots with it and becoming a total wackjob. I say embarrassing things and go overboard emotionally. I have a love/hate relationship with being drunk.

Reactions: Passersby, Jumper Geo and Shadowrider
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
any alcohol turns me into a complete wreck

Reactions: Passersby, Jumper Geo and Shadowrider
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Anything harder than beer will turn me into a complete donkey. But I can't really get drunk off just beer. So I end up throwing in a bunch of shots with it and becoming a total wackjob. I say embarrassing things and go overboard emotionally. I have a love/hate relationship with being drunk.
Same here.
Used to be a heavy drinker, I was like "anything that does damage is welcome", but I am tired of behaving like an idiot (something I am surprisingly skilled at while sober lol), getting sick, feeling ashamed... because I always remember everything I did or said.
Beer seems to be safer. I can drink it and stay as normal as I am able to (that's not very normal either lol).

Reactions: Passersby, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Jumper Geo
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
All alcohol makes me even more cringy than I already am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Tequilla seems to make me blackout drunk faster than anything else.
I'm sure I mentioned this here somewhere before but I drank nearly a whole bottle and smashed my head on the floor-
When I woke up my mom said after I hit my head I uber-eats ordered a bowl of chilli from wendy's, ate the whole thing and passed back out til morning. I had no memory of any of that but confirmed it when I saw I somehow managed to spend $14 on just one medium bowl of chilli.