AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
weird question i know, but i just think its interesting to see these things. how fragile the human body really is, how disgusting and depraved some people really are, how easily any day you could step outside and die in a random accident. almost makes me appriciate my life in a weird way, or at least shows me that it could always be worse

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lachrymost, pauly1963, L I F E T O L O S E and 6 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't like watching gore at all, it makes me feel funny

Reactions: lachrymost and pauly1963
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
Yes, I watch them all the time and have those same thoughts. I watch suicide ones most to see what it will be when I do it.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and Un-
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
Yes, I watch them all the time and have those same thoughts. I watch suicide ones most to see what it will be when I do it.
same actually, its scary watching it and thinking youll probably do the same thing one day

Reactions: Fulminare, Un- and deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
same actually, its scary watching it and thinking youll probably do the same thing one day
It definitely is, it is kind of scary, also brings me some comfort too thinking if they can do it, so can I. It's weird

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I used to. I'm staying away because of.. uncanny reasons. But it is interesting watching.. how your misconceptions about everything break. Movies depict people being shot once and immediattely dying. The reality is that you could shoot someone tens of times and they still get up. It's just an example.. it easily takes you out of your shell though. THIS is how suicidal really looks. THIS is how abuse really looks. THIS is how murder, beheadings..

almost makes me appriciate my life in a weird way, or at least shows me that it could always be worse
Definitely. I remember watching a video that only showed people dying due to no fault of their own. Things falling from the sky, work place accidents, slipping and falling, car accidents.. you don't realise it, but you could die without you even having a choice. If you do like life, appreciate the fact that you're alive to enjoy it.

Reactions: leeloosnow, 710, Twntysix and 1 other person
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
Im completely disgusted by gore, my blood pressure even goes low, even with stuff in movies, for real lol.
I like to watch people hanging themselves tho but only because I'm gonna ctb like this and I need to make it more "natural" in my mind

• Hugs
Reactions: pauly1963
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Outside of ethical concerns I usually don't find it all that interesting because what I've seen is kind of what you'd expect. Guy gets hit by a car. Flies like a ragdoll and dies. Mother hangs herself. The kids understandably freak out. I understand morbid curiosity when you've barely understand but I really don't understand what's so interesting about it. Except for war footage because it isn't completely about the gore to begin with.
i'm just rambling at this point

Reactions: pauly1963 and Skathon
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I have watched. I feel nothing when I see it. Nothing amazes about human condition. I usually do it when on my worst anxiety inducing moments. The more i expose myself the worse my mind becomes but i get more comfortable with death.

T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
Naw i can't even watch scary video (that most people find not scary at all lol i'm too 😺) the only way i could watch scary video is from reactions yt so i don't feel alone. Smh this is why i can't ctb my si is too strong

• Hugs
Reactions: pauly1963, lofticries and Un-
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Love true crime and horror but can't do gore vids. I think the last one I saw was the blurry one where the guy gets stuck in a machine and rotates while blood splatters everywhere.i legit laughed at first because I couldn't believe what I was seeing and was deeply depressed for the rest of the day and after.

• Aww..
Reactions: lachrymost, pauly1963 and Un-
webawl

webawl

Nov 13, 2022
I used to, never particularly liked them though. Now I generally hate seeing them as they tend to stay stuck in my mind in an unpleasant way;

Reactions: pauly1963
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Never really got into them. I saw some when the internet was fresh and wild, and who can forget those classic "Faces of Death" videos that were all so secretive. Unless it's something to do with finding out info (like "what if a tiger attacked a person" question) I don't bother. One coworker used to watch them, this was when PC games were getting into more realistic shooters, and would give me the "it's for design research" but it felt more like an enjoyment for him. Probably the last one I saw was an autopsy b&w pic of a 4 year old killed by his father, really more of a dramatic pic than a a gore shot (sewn up, no blood just a lifeless child with it's eyes closed and the marks of the autopsy) and I figured "I have better stuff to pack in my brain". As a big horror fan I really hate gore movies as well, usually a crap story line and bad actors, all covered with "how much can we bloody this up to make it 'scary'"? Can you guess I saw one that had the crap story + lots of fake blood?

Reactions: VirtualSnow and lofticries
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
I watch it every day when I can't sleep.I think it a bit curious and exciting at the same time.I have a preference for videos of beheadings and autopsies.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Sure. Sometimes. I pass though Livegore at minimum 2-3 times a week. Other users have actually tried to chastise me for doing so but I really don't care what they think.

P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
Never seen one, nor do I ever want to. A few years ago when I was a biker, I saw another biker around 100 metres in front of me smash straight into a car at around 90 miles per hour. I have never seen anything like it, the damage to His body was horrific. It messed me up for a long time.

• Hugs
Reactions: hungry_ghost, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, lofticries and 2 others
kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Not as much as I used to… but yeah sometimes. If there was a weirdo live-streamed shooting I've watched those. A decade ago I watched that stuff all the time but not so much now.

Lots of suicide videos, or other gore. Crime scene pictures as well. Some is just kinda gross like someone's aftermath after being chopped up.

I saw a beheading recently (usually this was one thing I never wanted to watch) but it wasn't even that bad. I guess the guy doing it was good at it I don't know. The guy didn't even react who's head got cut off.

Idk why I watch these.. I tend to only view that kinda stuff when I'm really down. I hate people so much it doesn't bother me seeing someone get hurt.. but I'd never hurt anyone myself.

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Not too much. I had enough with "the gauntlet"

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I don't like watching gore at all, it makes me feel funny
same here, sometimes I can't stop laughing.

it took a lot of being beat up by life but eventually i started watching it, sufficiently appalled by my sad existence as to want to subject myself to it as a form of self-harm, as well as an affirmation of my hatred of this world. nowadays, when i'm in a terrible mood i don't hesitate. eventually it crosses the banalisation threshold and I find I have to get satisfaction from reading some of the depraved comments, which are occasionally funny enough that, when mixed with my already degraded mentality, can have me burst out laughing for several minutes a piece. When I think back after, I guess most of them aren't that funny. But there is some real talent there. Some of the jokes are truly funny. It's just that you have to already be a POS to allow yourself to place them in the comedy part of your brain.

I made a sad discovery on one occasion. I noticed that a wet bloody booger can, when it accidentally lands on the computer screen at the right location, really make the images of brains and guts come alive, almost like 3D. At first I festered in the opportunity for increased private self-loathing. But then I just cleaned the screen. Sad days. Sad nights. I mean, if that's the only thing that interrupts the emptiness and boredom, where is there left to really go? Other than here.

Reactions: Un-
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I don't go out of my way to watch it. I may stumble across it accidentally or if it pertains to some topic I'm researching (not just ctb topics). It usually makes me feel terrible, so I have no reason to watch it. I never want to become desensitized to death, and I'm glad gore still has a negative effect on me. If you enjoy it for one reason or another, to each their own, I suppose. The only utility I can see in gore is reminding people of the hideous nature of wars and crime, so they're much more considerate of them, and, of course, for suicidal people researching methods. Overall, I see gore as a negative product of the rise of the internet.

Last edited:
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
I've watched some gore videos, especially those with suicide attempts however I don't particularly like watching them. They make me feel disgusted. However sometimes I watch people being operated on by proffessional surgeons out of curiosity to see how human body looks on the inside. Some of them are very interesting.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
I used too, to develop courage. It was a mix of edgyness, rage and suicidal tendency. I was being a bit silly ig.
Didn't impact me much though, just the video of the vietnamese monk on fire that stuck whit me. Makes me think on how strong can humans really be, burning alive whitout flinching. Admirable, imo

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
A few times as a teenager.

Some things I wish I hadn't seen, for sure.

Now? I hate it. It's repulsive.