rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
ok im really depressed asf and on meds BUT mostly of the time i plan my death is because i feel like im done with earth, i see no reason to be here for 60+ years working, eating, sleeping. nothing makes sense to me tbh, anyone else like this?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, 4am and Meditation guide
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I feel depression is like hunger. Most emotions could be described this way. Everyone gets depressed some time, some of us wake up depressed. It's all peaks and valleys, but sometimes it's cliffs and walls. Right now we've hit another wall.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
BlackMoon

BlackMoon

Peace-seeker
Oct 30, 2023
I'm depressed. But if it was just sadness because of some past events in my life maybe I could have worked on it. Maybe sometimes you can work on yourself. But in my case it's not about myself, it's about how people are hateful against persons like me. It's about social stigma. It's about others. I can't change others. And I don't want to change for others.

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and ThymeToLeave
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm fed up.

Reactions: Shadowpriest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case my wish to die certainly isn't some kind of "illness", I find it very insane and insulting when pro-life people act like wanting to die always is one. The problem lies in existence itself rather than the very valid wish to permanently be relieved from it, I see suicide as very rational to escape from the futile and torturous burden that is human existence.

I want to cease existing on my own terms as I have awareness of how existence is very undesirable, existence itself is just an unnecessary harm, it's such a terrible, horrific tragedy how life even existed at all, causing so much meaningless suffering, pain and torment as a result.

I don't see any value to existing as a conscious being just slowly dying, I'd always see it as better to not exist no matter what, I see those who worship this cruel and pointless existence that there was never a need for in the first place as being delusional.

No matter what I'll always see the peace of eternal sleep as preferable to decaying and deteriorating from age in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, to me only eternal nothingness is ideal.

Reactions: xulam and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm depressed but that's not why I want to die. I want to die because I'm not a good fit for existence nor is existence a good fit for me. I'm a neurodivergent person in a neurotypical world and I don't really see any value in continuing to exist. There isn't really anything that I enjoy enough here to want to live. I always wanted to be in complete inertia but this is impossible for a living human being. However, we will be in inertia once I'm dead and that's beautiful to me

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Mainly bipolar but I've learnt to live with it. Long Covid with me plus ME.