Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I was going to do it last week, but I wasn't able to. My next chance is next week. It felt like the 'right' moment during the weekend, but I had none of my resources available. This week I might be able to, but it doesn't feel 'right' now. I have to wait again. Anyone else struggle to wait for the right moment? I literally have everything pre-prepared incase I feel like tonight is it later.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Finalnight, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I am waiting for my 26th birthday. I guess there is no right time for me. I just picked a time and will make the time right.

Reactions: Finalnight
D

Deleted member 65988

My next chance is next week. It felt like the 'right' moment during the weekend, but I had none of my resources available
Oh absolutely, I have my resources available too and just wait for the days to pass, I've already tested Meto and nothing happened. I am waiting for the right time but hopefully, I will either not see 2024 at all or only a bit of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
I'm waiting to do it until January, I just don't want to ruin my sister's birthday and Xmas for my family.

U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I think for me I'm just taking it day by day at this point. Dealing with SI and building up the courage has not been easy.