• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Years ago when I was in school I did this. I got as far as the black, treacherous mountains of Montana where the landscape was so depressing I chickened out. Wherever I go, I take me with me, sadly. I also once rented a luxury hotel suite in San Francisco & invited my "best friend" to come say bye. He'd always known... A friend of his convinced him not to go and then berated me for my "insensitivity" placing my friend into an awkward legal position. I never intended to ask anyone to DO anything. I just wanted to enjoy a couple days in the presence of someone else I could laugh with who wouldn't then try to prey on me...

Life is like an abused toilet bowl at a 24-hr restaurant which then overflows, spilling crap everywhere.

Reactions: dano6533
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Ideally I'd be road tripping to CTB together with someone. Not one of these pact bullshitters on here, a REAL CTB buddy. Won't happen, but it would be awesome.

I had a buddy like that. Then he met a girl...

Reactions: dano6533
T

Tiburcio

It hasn't to be necessary just before ctbing but... If I could travel to some place with someone who I love or who I know I'm going to enjoy it would be amazing. I'm not very fan of travelling but with somebody like this things would change.

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and dano6533
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Road movies are my favorite movie genres.

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
I do not like this planet all that much, if I have the belief nothing on this planet makes me happy or doesn't make me feel drained why would I want to go anywhere?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I've always wanted to drive somewhere far away and then ctb there. It would be like going to an out-of-bounds part of the video game that is my life.
I wanna somewhere with a beautiful landscape and scenery; such as iceland and just ctb there in peace.

J

Juggernaut

Jun 1, 2019
I had planned to when I went to the Bahamas in May but something stopped me and told me to wait till I got home, I think doing it somewhere else not too far away is fine but consider the cost and hassle to ship your body home to family, particularly if your trip was international, it's more pain and stress for them to go through

G

Garyjd

If there is a hell, its man made and we all live i
May 2, 2019
So sick of this bipolar bullshit, it's so hard to hold on for family, I wish they could understand