• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I've always wanted to drive somewhere far away and then ctb there. It would be like going to an out-of-bounds part of the video game that is my life.

Reactions: andy69, dano6533, PsychoPyro and 9 others
FlowerWithDeadEyes

FlowerWithDeadEyes

Jun 15, 2018
Where would you go?

Reactions: dano6533
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
Hell yeah. Visit some national parks.. enjoy the parts of life that aren't human and horrible for a minute. Would definitely want to spend some money that way before the end.. Caves are my fav.

Reactions: dano6533, VanHeineken, Smilla and 5 others
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
I used to want to drive east until I ran out of money to fuel my car and then die there. I live on the west coast.
Aww man you wanna die on the east coast? West coast best coast. Make a U turn, give yourself a final present.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, dano6533, Samuel and 3 others
PeskyPapaya

PeskyPapaya

Jun 17, 2018
I used to want to drive east until I ran out of money to fuel my car and then die there. I live on the west coast.
Hope you accomplish this bud :smiling:. Might not be what you expect, but hey, life is full of let downs. What's one more?

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, Sasha and 2 others
MrNobody

MrNobody

May 26, 2018
No. I don't have a car.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel and Sasha
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Ideally I'd be road tripping to CTB together with someone. Not one of these pact bullshitters on here, a REAL CTB buddy. Won't happen, but it would be awesome.

Reactions: dano6533, FTL.Wanderer, FlowerWithDeadEyes and 4 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Ideally I'd be road tripping to CTB together with someone. Not one of these pact bullshitters on here, a REAL CTB buddy. Won't happen, but it would be awesome.

You could road trip into the Grand Canyon.

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sasha
G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
I line in England but want to ctb in Wales surrounded by the mountains

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, Sasha and 1 other person
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
If I can manage $2000 I will make a DIY solar boat on my own, with a tiny hut to live in, drift through the free endless ocean and CTB when I run out of supplies. I couldn't live free but I want to die free.

Reactions: binturong, dano6533, Samuel and 6 others
FlowerWithDeadEyes

FlowerWithDeadEyes

Jun 15, 2018
I live on the east coast. New Hampshire does have a lot of beautiful secluded spots to just relax your brain. I've been looking at different spots for when I ctb

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel and Sasha
icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
I would if I had the money or knew how to drive. I would have loved to trek along the west coast and ride through the Mojave - just me and some music until The End. I try not to think about it, fantasies make me too sad these days.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, FlowerWithDeadEyes and 4 others
U

usrnm80

Jun 15, 2018
If I had money, I would have plan it that way so when I run our of them I would be somewhere near the sea or generally beautiful.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, VanHeineken and 2 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I've thought about riding the Amtrak all across America. I've always had a thing for trains.

Reactions: dano6533, Tiburcio, Samuel and 3 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I've thought about riding the Amtrak all across America. I've always had a thing for trains.

How much would that cost? I'd prefer that to driving.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel and FlowerWithDeadEyes
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, FlowerWithDeadEyes and 1 other person
V

velutinea

Jun 21, 2018
Definitely. It's unrealistic for me, but I'd love to travel freely and see all the sorts of things I've missed trapped in this awful place before I ctb.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, VanHeineken and 1 other person
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Not really ... i dont know where to go.... perhaps some place with no people

Reactions: Mizule, dano6533 and Samuel
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
That's exactly what I have in mind, too, although I don't have my own car, so I thought about taking the train or hitchhiking.

That feeling when you drive without a destination, far away. It's superb.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I wouldn't mind spending an entire summer traveling around in Europe. Just going from place to place at my own speed, seeing all the historical sites and buildings, visiting museums and art galleries, meeting people, read about philosophy, drinking alcohol every day. And in autumn I would kill myself by partial suspension hanging.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, usrnm80 and 2 others
FlowerWithDeadEyes

FlowerWithDeadEyes

Jun 15, 2018
I wouldn't mind spending an entire summer traveling around in Europe. Just going from place to place at my own speed, seeing all the historical sites and buildings, visiting museums and art galleries, meeting people, read about philosophy, drinking alcohol every day. And in autumn I would kill myself by partial suspension hanging.
That sounds like the same fantasy Ive been having over again in my mind. I've just been trying to decide wether I want to take a few days off and go to europe or just take one day off of work and go to New Hampshire

Reactions: dano6533 and VanHeineken
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
That sounds like the same fantasy Ive been having over again in my mind. I've just been trying to decide wether I want to take a few days off and go to europe or just take one day off of work and go to New Hampshire

I would also like to spend an entire summer traveling around in the States too. USA is a beutiful country.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel and FlowerWithDeadEyes
FlowerWithDeadEyes

FlowerWithDeadEyes

Jun 15, 2018
It is. Are you from here or do you live in Europe?

Reactions: dano6533