Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If there were some slick medical intervention that could change my brain, I might stick around. If I were rich enough that people pretended to love me, I could be on board for a time. Either way, it ends with me buried in a mountain of cocaine.

Reactions: Roadkill and ClownMe
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Two names Anthony burdain and Chester Bennington thats all that Is need to say oooooh and robbin Williams why not.
Kurt Cobain too <3

Reactions: TicoDK, BluesRunTheGame and Celerity
F

Fish Face

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I got £5,600 or so from the UK government last week, due to a backlog in claims. Could not care less about it, and that shocked me. If I had a job that used my talents or even just meant I was busy would make all the difference to me but that is just not a possibility.

return2dreamland

return2dreamland

₊✩‧₊ ˃ᴗ˂
May 16, 2021
money can give me that little seretonin boost i get when buying things, but unless i have enough money to completely eradicate my mental impairments, erase my childhood trauma, make me talented at something, anything, make me friends that i won't be paranoid of, sustain me to the point where i don't have to attend school or work, and change my birth gender i'm going to off myself anyways
+ money will just help with attempts lol

F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
For me money would alleviate some of those immediate stresses I have right now for while. But after some time when I realise I'm still empty inside it'll just be square one again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost and TicoDK