• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jackie_boy1337

jackie_boy1337

Nov 5, 2022
I used to be.
I used to like really rough sex, choking, borderline physical abuse. Bondage, whips, ect.

That alone was literally the highlight of my existence.
Then my health issues started, and now I'm in so much chronic, completely unarousing physical pain all the time that I can't really imagine ever getting back into it again.
...Not to mention my dopamine receptors are damage past the point of recovery.

Oh well
I'll just add it to my personal list of reasons.
That's just life, right?

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
That's really depressing. One of the few things that kept me going before I decided to CTB was experiencing the rush of bdsm. I don't know how I'd cope without it. Really sucks you lost the opportunity I'm sorry.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
i am into alot of fetishes such as being dominated, humiliated , used , abused , cheated on by women etc.

its mostly because i have a micropenis and i think my brain fetishsized and aroused all the hurt and negativity that comes with it as a coping mechanism.

sort of like a make lemons out of lemonade situation.

so i dont have to fear being cheated on because my penis is too small , il welcome it , i dont have to fear a woman abusing me , i deserve it , i dont have to fear being used for money , she is doing me a huge favor by being with me as a micropenis man and i have to agree to everything that she wants to show my gratitude ..

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
i am into alot of fetishes such as being dominated, humiliated , used , abused , cheated on by women etc.

its mostly because i have a micropenis and i think my brain fetishsized and aroused all the hurt and negativity that comes with it as a coping mechanism.

sort of like a make lemons out of lemonade situation.

so i dont have to fear being cheated on because my penis is too small , il welcome it , i dont have to fear a woman abusing me , i deserve it , i dont have to fear being used for money , she is doing me a huge favor by being with me as a micropenis man and i have to agree to everything that she wants to show my gratitude ..
What size is a micropenis?

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I used to be extremely kinky and submissive until I realized that my desires stemmed from trauma. I have an alter who was really into abuse kink. once I realized how much it was harming (the rest of) me, I stopped. My partner and I get back into it on occasion but not very intensely. I am much less sexual in general now.

• Informative
Reactions: jackie_boy1337
niiina

niiina

šŸŒø
Aug 20, 2022
I'm into it but it has been a long time I don't practice cause I'm severely depressed merging to my bed, but in the past I was all about it. I plan to ctb instead of waiting to get better so I don't think I'll have the chance to play one more time

T

TheManIllNeverBe

Aug 3, 2022
Kinky bastard here. Into lots of stuff, BDSM included. At least I used to be. My libido and relationship with my partner have really taken a hit due to my depression these past couple of years.

L

lmnels22

Nov 6, 2022
`Hell yes....until I lost my sex drive completely. I sometimes wonder if the kink stuff contriibuted to my eventual loss of libido and loss of interest in sex. I also wonder how many people who are into that stuff have a trauma history. Or are we all just addicts looking for endorphins/dopamine?

jackie_boy1337

jackie_boy1337

Nov 5, 2022
`Hell yes....until I lost my sex drive completely. I sometimes wonder if the kink stuff contriibuted to my eventual loss of libido and loss of interest in sex. I also wonder how many people who are into that stuff have a trauma history. Or are we all just addicts looking for endorphins/dopamine?
I've gotten the trauma lecture a lot from past partners....

I wouldn't say I have the "BDSM look", so I guess that's my fault for not mentioning something to my partners earlier on in the relationship, but whatever.
Trauma-based or not, if it makes you feel good now you might as well do it. That's always been my attitude anyways.

I'm sorry to hear about your libido taking a shit whatever the reason was... that's the worst part about serious depression IMO.

• Hugs
Reactions: western_heart
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
I used to be.
I used to like really rough sex, choking, borderline physical abuse. Bondage, whips, ect.

That alone was literally the highlight of my existence.
Then my health issues started, and now I'm in so much chronic, completely unarousing physical pain all the time that I can't really imagine ever getting back into it again.
...Not to mention my dopamine receptors are damage past the point of recovery.

Oh well
I'll just add it to my personal list of reasons.
That's just life, right?
That shit hot as hell but i try to stay away from the more extreme shit that looks like actual rape/abuse. It's kind of a blurry line, though, so you don't really know when you've crossed it.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I really wanna dom a man. I'm naturally shy and submissive but crave to take a more dominant role in the bedroom if i ever have sex. I think it also fits my stature since I am 6'3.šŸ˜…

nochu

nochu

Nov 16, 2022
i cant tell if it's the trauma but yes. i've never done anything (is that bad at 20? xD) but it's always been something i want to try before ctb, maybe i'll make a bucket list lol