• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

notrealzel

notrealzel

Jul 2, 2023
i don't know how to explain why I'm depressed or how I actually feel.

Even writing this I'm exactly sure how to explain what I'm trying to say, but I hope that someone else can understand. I've typed and erased and typed and erased about hundreds of words by now because it just doesn't make sense to me or sounds stupid to type out.

Like ???? It's so frustrating because I so badly want to vent but I dont know where to start or what to even talk about. Sigh.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
well... for example: having depression is feeling, looking, hearing, tasting, smelling and THINKING... in black and white.
people normally do that in colors.

with depression is totally black and white, no colors. like old films.

beetle

beetle

Mar 28, 2024
For sure, it's why I struggle so much with therapy. I still struggle with finding where to start, but I've managed to find some ways to vent. I think if you can find a way to express your emotions in a way other than through words/text that could also help (e.g., art, music); being able to understand your depression in a different medium can possibly help you find the words. I hope you can manage to figure things out 🫂

Reactions: notrealzel
notrealzel

notrealzel

Jul 2, 2023
well... for example: having depression is feeling, looking, hearing, tasting, smelling and THINKING... in black and white.
people normally do that in colors.

with depression is totally black and white, no colors. like old films.

For sure, it's why I struggle so much with therapy. I still struggle with finding where to start, but I've managed to find some ways to vent. I think if you can find a way to express your emotions in a way other than through words/text that could also help (e.g., art, music); being able to understand your depression in a different medium can possibly help you find the words. I hope you can manage to figure things out 🫂
This is also largely why I dislike therapy cuz I end up just agreeing with whatever the therapist tells me I 'may' be feeling because it's easier that way than using my words. I've tried through art as well but I lose motivation very quickly and find it makes my depression worse so :,) but hopefully I find something one day. Thanks for the advice!

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Yes. Idk how to explain it.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Depression means no joy, wanting to die, finding all existence meaningless, no energy to even get out of bed sometimes.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
My depression isn't like complex, It's just something that I can't really describe to others because it probably wouldn't make much sense when I describe it.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Pain. Overwhelming, crushing, physical, mental, spiritual, emotional pain- and the feeling that I have a black hole inside me, consuming my very essence and being.

Hollow. Empty, but so, so full of pain.

• Hugs