• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It hasn't even occurred to me how others would feel possibly for the rest of their lives. At least that's one less barrier to deal with.
Yeah to be honest I don't really care. I don't think any of them would even care anyways

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yeah to be honest I don't really care. I don't think any of them would even care anyways
Apathy 🙌

I like your batman quote lol

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Last edited:
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I care in that I know a few of them would be upset, but I also living just so you don't hurt others by your death doesn't sound like living at all

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
"Darkest before the dawn" is from The Dark Knight (2008) lol
Oh really? Lol I got it from a song, I didn't even know it was from Batman, thanks for lmk I guess?

Last edited:
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
No, I do not care about the effects of my death on "family." First, I don't have any genetic, legal, or chosen family. Second, most humans will react negatively towards the demise of others, regardless of cause. In fact, there are many deaths far more gruesome, agonizing, and horrific than suicide/euthanasia with minimal suffering. Third, grief and outcries against death all boil down to selfish motives. Forth, I won't feel anything (let alone guilt, shame, or remorse) after death. Finally, it's unreasonable, selfish, and cruel for someone to expect and demand for my continued existence.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Yeah, I do care.

But unfortunately, sometimes you gotta be ruthless.

• Yay!
Reactions: VidFlumina and Ambivalent1