• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I had quite a persistent habit of laying on my bed because of lethargy, but afterwards I find myself locked to my bed unable to perform any task which I always found limiting and frustrating.
I have made a change to this by setting a setting 'opening hours' for my bed. My desk is only open from this to that hour and my bed is only open for this and that hour. And it honestly helps a lot, it helps with energy during the day, I find myself doing more tasks easily because I am already at my desk and I find myself falling asleep quicker when I do get into bed.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I had quite a persistent habit of laying on my bed because of lethargy, but afterwards I find myself locked to my bed unable to perform any task which I always found limiting and frustrating.
I have made a change to this by setting a setting 'opening hours' for my bed. My desk is only open from this to that hour and my bed is only open for this and that hour. And it honestly helps a lot, it helps with energy during the day, I find myself doing more tasks easily because I am already at my desk and I find myself falling asleep quicker when I do get into bed.
Thank you. That's a great way to overcome this. Kudos to you for implementing it. I know how hard it can be.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenTomb