• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Everything in life just feels utterly pointless. I am not caring about anything at all and its been that way for years

I don't care how I look. I don't care about what I wear. Don't care about work. Don't care about having any hobbies. Don't care about my future. Don't care about anything really, because why bother what's the point?

All I want to do is lay down and die in a corner

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Yes. It hit me really hard a few hours ago but it's always been a lingering feeling for me for the last decade or so. I just sit around and rot and I don't care about anything. I kind of hate myself for wasting so much time but what else am I going to do? Everyone else wastes their time at work and when they come home they waste their time on social media or watching TV or whatever else people do. I don't care about being "productive" for other people. I don't care that I never go outside. I don't care that I'm a friendless loser. I only shower and shave if I have to go outside travel to buy food. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.

I think it happens because once you've suffered for so long your brain decides to cope for you by not caring about anything. In many ways it's kind of nice, but I wish I had something I cared about because then... I don't know. Maybe I wouldn't dread every day as much. Maybe I wouldn't lay in bed for 5 hours to mentally prepare for another day of doing absolutely nothing.

Life is really just completely pointless for some people. I'm not sure how others can find a purpose. I wish I was like them but don't think it'll happen. Oh well. Hopefully, in a few months, I won't be around for it to be a problem. Not caring about anything is in a way, freeing. It helps to not care because then it makes it easier to ctb once you're ready.

P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
I don't care, and you know what? I don't care that I don't care. (My sad attempt at humour)

I was on a series of pills about a decade ago, it caused many problems and I haven't been the same since. I lost something that I never regained. I was more functional before the pills.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Apathy is hitting me harder than ever this April. I feel ready to let go, and I struggle to see the point of 'putting in the effort.' Throughout my life, I have struggled with my physical appearances, particularly the expectations for what I 'should' look like versus what I actually want to do. The fundamental divide between society's expectation and my own motivation is growing vaster by the day.

Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
Ive had this strange new feeling lately. Its not that I have stopped caring about anything, but that I have stopped caring about myself. Ive started being less nice to people, breaking more rules, doing all sorts of unhealthy things that I never would have done a year ago. Hell, I tried cigarettes for the first time this week. (they taste good but i dont really get the hype). not exactly sure whats causing it.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
yeah, if i didn't have to work or go out i would sit inside in bed all day. i have no interests or hobbies and when i'm at work or in other social situations, i have to "remind myself" to look/act a certain way so it at least looks like i care.

Reactions: iloverachel
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
These past 3 days ive cared about nothing. I walked over an hour to a bar just for a few beers then back. When i get back home is when im going to CTB so caring about anything is utterly pointless