T

Time2Go?

Oct 3, 2018
I bet you live in the states since your dad doesn´t lock up his guns. If you do live in the states can´t you just get an illegal gun? They shouldn´t be too expensive over there like a couple hundred bucks and connections should be easy to come by. Maybe find a drug dealer and ask if he can get a cheap gun?

Illegal guns are more expensive that legal guns because they are "illegal". They generally are around $500.00 for a cheap POS that might not even shoot. If you can buy an illegal gun for less than a legal gun why would anyone buy a legal gun? For the same amount of money you can get a damn fine firearm that will last generations.

Contrary to popular belief, we do not have drug dealers standing on every corner willing to be an errand boy. Most people selling on the street would NEVER have a gun on them because of the increase in time. Get caught with drugs - 30 - 90 days in jail. Get caught with drugs AND gun - Minumum FIVE YEARS in prison.

I know what you hear on television and read in the newspaper makes it sound like that but unless you live in Chicago it's not. And I can't justifiably say that it's true about Chicago....I am only saying that because of what I see on the news. Lmao!!

Mattie

Reactions: lv-gras
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I am going to shoot myself while jumping from bridge...... I'm hoping no chance for survival . I'm Presuming I'll just fall forward
That's what I 'd like to do too. Over water and my mess of a body would just wash away

Reactions: Salvacion and lv-gras