bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I don't plan on telling her. I don't really care for last messages or whatever either cause mines gonna look like just something unfortunate that no one could have predicted. That seems easiest cause then hopefully most people will just forget I ever happened. I think perhaps lots of heroin od's are suicides do perhaps ill just get some fenatyl and go the Lil peep way.
that's actually not to bad of a way. Only thing is if you don't use enough to od you might become addicted. so make sure to inject enough.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
that's actually not to bad of a way. Only thing is if you don't use enough to od you might become addicted. so make sure to inject enough.

That's true. I've heard that one hit is all it takes to get addicted.

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

Speedhax

Aug 29, 2018

Oh I'll use enough. I have no tolerance to opiates so should be pretty easy to die. I've stopped eating unintentionally as well so perhaps that will make it even easier.

Every moment of my life is pain right now so I don't even care if I get addicted.

Reactions: Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Oh I'll use enough. I have no tolerance to opiates so should be pretty easy to die. I've stopped eating unintentionally as well so perhaps that will make it even easier.

Every moment of my life is pain right now so I don't even care if I get addicted.
I said that about alcohol. It basically ruined my suicide attempt because I became an alcoholic and the day I was gonna ctb I pretty much got sick passed out and ran out of time. I'm sure you'll succeed but be careful about getting addicted. Good luck.

S

Speedhax

Aug 29, 2018
I said that about alcohol. It basically ruined my suicide attempt because I became an alcoholic and the day I was gonna ctb I pretty much got sick passed out and ran out of time. I'm sure you'll succeed but be careful about getting addicted. Good luck.

Alcohol isn't as easy to die as fenatyl is. You don't need much fenatyl to die but to die from alcohol you need lots and to push through a lot.