• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForestDuck

ForestDuck

Jul 11, 2018
I've had a really bad gambling problem since I was 18, which lead me to lose my gf of 8 years. It broke my heart and made my gambling worse. I've gone for many counselling sessions and tried everything I could but no luck, still stuck in the same loop. Managed to spend every dime I've ever been paid and amounted to a volume of debt. This is the reason why I'm going to ctb. Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: Living_Ghost, Deutsch, Aragon and 2 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I don't pay debts. Fuck em. If they want my money, we can have it out in court. My paychecks aren't garnish-able because I work for family.

But yeah, I have some medical debts that will never get paid. Those assholes make hundreds upon hundreds of millions a year, I don't owe them a penny.

Reactions: PatKat, StarDust, Deutsch and 6 others
jerry

jerry

May 25, 2018
Yeah, I owe about a year's wage for the past 10 years. Interest is frozen so I am paying it down but very slowly I can afford to pay only the bare minimum but it keeps them off my back. Probably will never clear it at this rate.

Reactions: StarDust and Deutsch
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
With you on the gf thing. She left now there is nothing that interests me.

Reactions: strained03, StarDust, Deutsch and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, tons of student loan debt. I made stupid choices about relationships and they failed because I honestly didn't know what I was doing. I did also behave badly so it's on me. I took for granted the people who I got involved with. If I could go back in time I would try to salvage at least one decent guy that was interested in me. He was really smart, hard working, and just an all around good guy. But no I thought I had to have someone more ideal lol! I was too picky, narcissistic, and vain as a young woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarDust, Deutsch, atwasoa and 2 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I don't have much debt. Only about $2,000. It's not the debt that makes me want to ctb, it's that I may lose my income. I will NOT be homeless.

Reactions: PatKat, Smilla, StarDust and 5 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I've had a really bad gambling problem since I was 18, which lead me to lose my gf of 8 years. It broke my heart and made my gambling worse. I've gone for many counselling sessions and tried everything I could but no luck, still stuck in the same loop. Managed to spend every dime I've ever been paid and amounted to a volume of debt. This is the reason why I'm going to ctb. Anyone else in the same boat?
Yeah I have student loans and then I decided to just quit my job ... so now ... I don't know. Can't pay anything because I don't have anything lol .... I stupidly thought I would be dead. Oops. Better get on that ....

Reactions: StarDust, Deutsch and atwasoa
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
By student loans I mean I have 60k in student loans .... because I was going to do something with myself once that didn't end in the morgue....

Reactions: Smilla, StarDust, Deutsch and 1 other person
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Not really any debt...but the GF thing twice over...it's a looong stupid story

Reactions: Deutsch and atwasoa
I

IQof87SadButTrue

Jun 11, 2018
nah I believe debt is evil that's why I will never borrow money even if I become homeless.

Reactions: Deutsch, ReleaseMe and Tiburcio
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Well she died. Not suicide. Fuck my life.

It's not the reason though, I was already suicidal when I met her.

Reactions: Zebedee, Deutsch, anna and 2 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Im in debt about £2300 but its not my reason for leaving. i do like the occasional slot machine online, especially the one that pays out millions if you win :sunglasses:

Gina

Gina

Unknown
Sep 2, 2018
I,m in so much debt that I wan to ctb. I owe over $60,000. I made stupid and poor decisions and I don't know any options beside this, so fuck it. I hope my family knows its not there fault that I,m a fuck up

Reactions: atwasoa, Deutsch and Tiburcio
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Not debt. My girlfriend is going to accept a job offer which will have her move around the world. I'm worried she'll find someone else and forget about me.. We've been together for 6 months she's my longest lasting gf yet and it will kill me if we broke apart. She's the only reason why I'm living.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I'm in super bad credit card debt (~$25K) and have about $20k in student loans. Trying to get the student loans forgiven on terms of total disability, and just started up with a credit card consolidation company where they take a flat fee from you every month ($369 in my case) that goes into a savings account and they call all your creditors and try to talk down the amount of credit you owe and pay off the amount due out of the savings account...apparently with my level of credit debt and the amt payments I'll be out of debt in 3.5 years. Assuming I'm still alive then, of course. If not, all you have to do is have someone send the company your death certificate and it'll be wiped.

My credit score will suffer majorly (more) and I'll have creditors calling me every day (sigh) but at least they'll be done.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I am in a lot of debt, mostly because of student loans from college, over ~$30K, and as far as a girlfriend, I never had one. I unlikely to get a girlfriend due to my awkwardness and social ineptness (caused by my Aspergers syndrome). I'm pretty much fucked in the financial aspect of life (currently unemployed) as well as social aspect (no girlfriend and no friends).

Reactions: bbq1, atwasoa, Deutsch and 1 other person
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
Nope. I've never been in debt, but it's easy to get into debt. All you have to do is get into money problems or take out a loan and there you have it. Or if you are billed, or charged ($$$) for something, like not paying off a loan. This way this world runs, people are bound to fail in life. If you are addicted to gambling, then only you can solve that problem, by stopping yourself.

Have you never tried virtual gambling, with fake virtual money? What thrill did you get out of gambling? Winning money? Wish I could understand, but gambling has never really interested me.

Reactions: Deutsch and Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
college,credit card, apartment. All that shit.

A

atwasoa

Aug 5, 2018
Have you never tried virtual gambling, with fake virtual money? What thrill did you get out of gambling? Winning money? Wish I could understand, but gambling has never really interested me.

Oh man, i never had a gambling issue in my life but even the suggestion of playing poker with no real money is making me cringe.

Reactions: Deutsch and Aragon
joydivision

joydivision

Aug 26, 2018

Gambling is only a small part of the problem. I'm 43 and I just had a relapse. I lost $40,000 -maxed out my credit cards. I know what you're going through. About 20 years ago I was in it bad . Lost my job, borrowed money from the Hell's Angels became a drug addict. I thought I escaped it all....but the last 7 years has been a downward spiral.

I;m bipolar, ADHD and probably borderline schizophrenia. I have developed a fantasy over the past years which had led me to believe that there is conspiracy involving my family and friends. They have conspired a with a Hollywood celebrity which I originally believed she was in love with me........that's just the start of it......but pretty fucked up for starters huh?

But none of this really has to do with why I want to ctb. I have lost hope in humanity, something I once had.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zebedee, Deutsch, Tiburcio and 2 others
satou

satou

not yet
Sep 3, 2018
Today I got another email about my student debt and my lack of paying up, so I did what I always do:

1. Go to email inbox.
2. Click checkbox next to email.
3. Click 'Mark as read'.

My ex-girlfriend did complain about me being financially irresponsible...

Reactions: Deutsch, Tiburcio and skitliv
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Yep I owe different companies and a student loan for welding school I didn't finish because I completely self destructed from the shit my gf at the time put me through and broke up with me. I went completely downhill I went to welding school just to have a good career for her and I but she fucked up everything.l pretty much stopped going got involved with another girl who wasn't healthy to be with and used hard drugs with.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Debt single handedly ruined my life in every way times 100 ! It all started when I was 17 and had a $6000.00 car loan which made me work 40 + hours a week while going to high school at the same time.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, Deutsch and Tiburcio
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
The worst thing that I did was sell my condo and blow through $80k mostly during hypomania.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
The worst thing that I did was sell my condo and blow through $80k mostly during hypomania.

Shit man. That's rough. I've made silly decisions too. Life is a bitch. Sorry this happened to you.

Last edited:
Brokenanddeadinside

Brokenanddeadinside

Arcanist
Aug 8, 2018
Th
Shit man. That's rough. I've made silly decisions too. Life is a bitch. Sorry this happened to you.
thanks ya broke up with ex who then stole my shit. Drove 24 hours from mass to fl after breaking up got back involved with a girl who put me through insanity and spent a lot on hotels and driving everywhere and then two months later car got fucked because of that trip.

S

Speedhax

Aug 29, 2018
My girlfriend told me she doesn't know if she loves me anymore and that we need to slow down. It feels like she's basically forgotton who I am. She said her biggest fear was a partner taking their own life, but if she doesn't care then I'm good right? I'm taking that as I'm free to go now y'know?

Reactions: Deutsch, Tiburcio and lv-gras
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
My girlfriend told me she doesn't know if she loves me anymore and that we need to slow down. It feels like she's basically forgotton who I am. She said her biggest fear was a partner taking their own life, but if she doesn't care then I'm good right? I'm taking that as I'm free to go now y'know?
Yae I would leave and no matter what don't get back with her. I personally try to avoid relationships because I know I'm gonna commit suicide eventually and if I'm close to someone it might hurt them. So fuck relationships. Don't tell them that though because they will never understand.

S

Speedhax

Aug 29, 2018
Yae I would leave and no matter what don't get back with her. I personally try to avoid relationships because I know I'm gonna commit suicide eventually and if I'm close to someone it might hurt them. So fuck relationships. Don't tell them that though because they will never understand.

I don't plan on telling her. I don't really care for last messages or whatever either cause mines gonna look like just something unfortunate that no one could have predicted. That seems easiest cause then hopefully most people will just forget I ever happened. I think perhaps lots of heroin od's are suicides do perhaps ill just get some fenatyl and go the Lil peep way.

M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I don't pay debts. Fuck em. If they want my money, we can have it out in court. My paychecks aren't garnish-able because I work for family.

But yeah, I have some medical debts that will never get paid. Those assholes make hundreds upon hundreds of millions a year, I don't owe them a penny.

You do know that doctors don't work for free, right?