• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vaermina8

Vaermina8

Peculiar
Jul 24, 2023
Lots of things, writing, reading (although I haven't found a good book in a while), and analyzing games / movies. I love to find hidden gems that don't get that much attention yet are amazing in their own right. And hanging with my gf, she's nice : )

Haven't done a lot tho in a long time.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
mostly I feel empty. Food makes me happy briefly. My bf, and people sometimes. Knowing that I may have an out with sn makes me happy and sad at the same time.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I still enjoy video games, sex, and weed.
Same plus science and sports. But i cannot stand people, hypocricy, politicians and all this mess i live in. They make me hate even myself and my passions.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I like anime and kpop....that's about it.

And even though I like those things I often don't even indulge in them and spend most of my time wasting away mindlessly and brainlessly scrolling through social media and slowly going more and more insane.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I know there are a lot of things I like, but sometimes I don't have access to the feeling of "liking." I guess it's kind of like how people with a spinal cord injury can send electrochemical signals carrying the command "move" to their feet all day, but the nerve damage prevents the message from getting through. Likewise, there's often just something in the way of me being able to feel anything more than a blunted sort of liking.

In my own half-numb way, I like my cat. I like eating sugary junk food, although I know it doesn't really help me any. I actually like quite a lot of people, although I often find talking to them mentally and emotionally exhausting. So I have to like them from kind of … over there.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I like a lot of things about life, my issue is I'm so disconnected from everything/the barriers are permanent that it makes life nothing more than a void that I exist within but am deprived of

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
Funny, because, yeah, there is always something to like. Like eating food, playing games, all fo the fun stuff. But doing something hard and not as rewarding is what actually gets you somewhere.

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I'm not sure. There's things that are good distractions. Things that give me a brief chuckle. But things I enjoy? That in the depth of my heart I can smile about while recalling? Yeah there's none of that

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
theres parts of life that are nice, i feel like my life would be worth living if anyone else were living it, but i just dont want to keep being alive

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Dogs (my dog), animal sanctuary, art, birds. Even though they aren't native in the UK, look who's at the food holder:
IMG 8621

Reactions: Relic
A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
Music, pets, my brothers, intellectual conversations, and sometimes the sunlight. I know I'll also really miss strong rain and wind along with cold, dark, gloomy weather.

Tumblewillow

Tumblewillow

Jul 28, 2021
I love nature, exploring, the rain, books, writing and I also love people.
It's just hard to fully experience these things without the constant feeling of disconnection and loneliness.

Reactions: hana0 and Relic
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Only my cats are still keeping me going, but hardly for long

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Despite how I'm probably being rejected and cucked in some way, the feeling of love (or possibly limerence) is still so overwhelming that even the slightest signs of toxic hope are enough to make me feel very happy and willing to live even if only for brief moments. If I could make my fantasies more vivid and escape to those permanently I'd also enjoy life more as long as it keeps giving me ways to escape it into better versions of life.

Reactions: Tumblewillow
DandiFynalicious

DandiFynalicious

Existence is Pain
Dec 18, 2023
I find a lot of things in life enjoyable and I think it's because I'm not clinically depressed. I know some docs might disagree but I don't quite fit the criteria and have had hypomania (my therapist thinks I have ADHD though so maybe that explains it?). I also am not sad all the time. I have whole days of over all happiness. Even on those days I think "I wish I would just die" at least a few times.

Maybe it's because I've been suicidal since I was in kindergarten and that's not an exaggeration. I thought about how to "not be here" when I was in kindergarten and contemplated jumping off the balcony but decided it might not be high enough. It's like my brain started recording memories and almost immediately said, "no, no, no, no. Let me off this ride."

All this is to say that I really do think people with depression can be helped if they want to be.

In my case I don't think my suicidal thoughts will ever go away and I will eventually die by suicide. Hopefully it will be medically assisted and peaceful but I think the process of the collapse of society will probably be sufficiently advanced to prevent that.

I have learned to live with the thoughts reminding me I wish I were not alive every day. I'm not depressed, I am realistic. Therapy helps me highlight positives but it can't unfuck the world.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Yes, despite being deeply depressed and sick of life, I'm still capable of enjoying things I find fun or entertaining. This and the fact that I somehow have a stable economy despite all the shitty things I've done in my life, is the only things that are keeping me from ctb.

pinkhellokitty

pinkhellokitty

eternal sunshine
Mar 16, 2024
making people happy makes me happy

• Love
Reactions: vak
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
The only think im motivated to do is to get drunk and pass out