• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life_isover128

Life_isover128

Feb 26, 2022
Let me first clarify by saying I'm an incel by definition only. I don't hate women nor am I a misogynist I don't blame women for not being attracted to me I wouldn't be attracted to me either. I also think women can very well be incels as well I've seen some awesome women in my life get treated horribly and forced to suffer loneliness and rejection due to being unattractive. It's very heartbreaking how you can do your best to try and be a good person and stay true to your morals and beliefs and still have a garbage life and end up on a forum like this just because of a genetic lottery you had no say in.

Looks are everything know one can convince me otherwise and looking like shit will be the reason I exit this world early.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ManchildLoser, vampire2002, CloseFriendofCamus and 26 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
It's unfortunate that you even have to give a disclaimer when the term was originally coined by a woman and has been stretched now to the point it will fit anyone's fancy or definition when they're throwing it at people they don't like or see as inferior (the irony).
I know there are worrisome, vitriolic, and violent factions that use the label, but I also know there are innocent people who merely don't know what else to go by, which would fit their situation.

Looks are everything know one can convince me otherwise and looking like shit will be the reason I exit this world early.
I realize they're not technically everything, but I agree with what you're getting at, they're a vital part of life-unfortunately, and they affect pretty much every other aspect of said life, (whether people want to acknowledge that fact or not).

It goes way beyond meeting cruel difficulty and rejection with romantic and sexual relationships. It affects all interactions and pursuits, even our sense of self, people conflate what we look like with our identity, no matter what actions we make or what words come out of our mouth, it's all filtered through our flesh.
Looks are damning when they're not of a beneficial and appealing nature.
Sadly, they matter dearly.
To this degree or that, but they're always there, always influencing other's perceptions of us, often used to devalue a person if their looks are not up to par, there is a universal objective standard at play which platitudes will never abolish.

People deny their participation in treating others as "more" or "less" because of their appearance because they don't want to implicate themselves, nor do some of them want to appreciate their own privileges if they possess them, as all of this leads to uncomfortable conversations and upsetting one's ego or world view.
It's usually only those who had no choice in getting hit with the shit stick, who attempt to speak up about the truth in having to live this way, to be constantly disparaged and ostracized, to be forced into tireless compensation for what you lack-yet one wrong move and you will receive no leniency when you carry an unattractive visage.
It amazes me that in this superficial society we live in, and with the inherent visually judgmental tendencies of human beings, that people don't take this more seriously.
They think it's a fucking joke.
Laughing while they casually contribute to nearly every reason why someone would suffer under the status quo.

Don't be surprised if you get any naysayers coming out of the woodwork when it comes to this topic, it's one of the few where even speaking of it within the confines of a pro-choice suicide website won't earn you any compassion (which infuriates and disgusts me).
It just goes to show how pervasive the issue is, and how the mistreatment of its victims includes gaslighting and denial.
I know there are others here who recognize reality, who will agree with you and have also suffered the consequences of being stuck in a similar predicament, but I've damn near had a stroke with having to fight the opposition off with logic and fucking reason, and I'm tired.
I want to expand on this more, as I have in the past, but this is all I will say for now, I'm just so defeated and exhausted with the whole thing, fighting tooth and nail even on my way to the crematorium.
Pure madness.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: The Abyss, CloseFriendofCamus, Simba and 13 others
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Me waiting for this thread to develop

Reactions: WonderingSoul
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Let me first clarify by saying I'm an incel by definition only. I don't hate women nor am I a misogynist I don't blame women for not being attracted to me I wouldn't be attracted to me either. I also think women can very well be incels as well I've seen some awesome women in my life get treated horribly and forced to suffer loneliness and rejection due to being unattractive. It's very heartbreaking how you can do your best to try and be a good person and stay true to your morals and beliefs and still have a garbage life and end up on a forum like this just because of a genetic lottery you had no say in.

@Life_isover128 I am a femcel. There many reasons why I want to die. Being rejected and humiliated by men over the years has damaged my personality. I hate society because it so shallow and fixated on physical beauty but never the kindness of a persons heart. I feel like I can't win anymore. I absolutely hate my looks. I wish I was a pretty blonde woman because at least guys will notice me and actually want me.
All I wanted was a be loved and appreciated by a man just like other women my age have.

Actually I made a new thread about how being rejected by men has broken me
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...fe-has-finally-broken-me-beyond-repair.85012/

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: chiefkeefe23, Sakura94, Simba and 12 others
Ada

Ada

Inecapably Human
Jan 14, 2022
I fall in love so easily that I can't really have casual sex with anyone without starting to care about them. And my life is such a mess that I wouldn't want to be with anyone that think it is okay to be with me right now. I don't know what to call that, but I don't really miss having sex. I do miss having an intimate friend though.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Simba, 710, LoneMisery and 1 other person
Life_isover128

Life_isover128

Feb 26, 2022
It's unfortunate that you even have to give a disclaimer when the term was originally coined by a woman and has been stretched now to the point it will fit anyone's fancy or definition when they're throwing it at people they don't like or see as inferior (the irony).
I know there are worrisome, vitriolic, and violent factions that use the label, but I also know there are innocent people who merely don't know what else to go by, which would fit their situation.

I realize they're not technically everything, but I agree with what you're getting at, they're a vital part of life-unfortunately, and they affect pretty much every other aspect of said life, (whether people want to acknowledge that fact or not).

It goes way beyond meeting cruel difficulty and rejection with romantic and sexual relationships. It affects all interactions and pursuits, even our sense of self, people conflate what we look like with our identity, no matter what actions we make or what words come out of our mouth, it's all filtered through our flesh.
Looks are damning when they're not of a beneficial and appealing nature.
Sadly, they matter dearly.
To this degree or that, but they're always there, always influencing other's perceptions of us, often used to devalue a person if their looks are not up to par, there is a universal objective standard at play which platitudes will never abolish.

People deny their participation in treating others as "more" or "less" because of their appearance because they don't want to implicate themselves, nor do some of them want to appreciate their own privileges if they possess them, as all of this leads to uncomfortable conversations and upsetting one's ego or world view.
It's usually only those who had no choice in getting hit with the shit stick, who attempt to speak up about the truth in having to live this way, to be constantly disparaged and ostracized, to be forced into tireless compensation for what you lack-yet one wrong move and you will receive no leniency when you carry an unattractive visage.
It amazes me that in this superficial society we live in, and with the inherent visually judgmental tendencies of human beings, that people don't take this more seriously.
They think it's a fucking joke.
Laughing while they casually contribute to nearly every reason why someone would suffer under the status quo.

Don't be surprised if you get any naysayers coming out of the woodwork when it comes to this topic, it's one of the few where even speaking of it within the confines of a pro-choice suicide website won't earn you any compassion (which infuriates and disgusts me).
It just goes to show how pervasive the issue is, and how the mistreatment of its victims includes gaslighting and denial.
I know there are others here who recognize reality, who will agree with you and have also suffered the consequences of being stuck in a similar predicament, but I've damn near had a stroke with having to fight the opposition off with logic and fucking reason, and I'm tired.
I want to expand on this more, as I have in the past, but this is all I will say for now, I'm just so defeated and exhausted with the whole thing, fighting tooth and nail even on my way to the crematorium.
Pure madness.
I feel the exact same whenever I try to explain how looks doesn't just affect your dating life but all other aspects of your life as well. It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes 😔
@Life_isover128 I am a femcel. There many reasons why I want to die. Being rejected and humiliated by men over the years has damaged my personality. I hate society because it so shallow and fixated on physical beauty but never the kindness of a persons heart. I feel like I can't win anymore. I absolutely hate my looks. I wish I was a pretty blonde woman because at least guys will notice me and actually want me.
All I wanted was a be loved and appreciated by a man just like other women my age have.

Actually I made a new thread about how being rejected by men has broken me
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...fe-has-finally-broken-me-beyond-repair.85012/
Sorry you have to experience this pain of being undesirable and unwanted like I do. No one deserves to live like this. Hope it gets better for you
I fall in love so easily that I can't really have casual sex with anyone without starting to care about them. And my life is such a mess that I wouldn't want to be with anyone that think it is okay to be with me right now. I don't know what to call that, but I don't really miss having sex. I do miss having an intimate friend though.
If it makes you feel any better not a single living soul has even entertained the idea of having sex with me so you're far ahead of me in desirability as you got the chance to have sex.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, death137, Ada and 1 other person
Ada

Ada

Inecapably Human
Jan 14, 2022
If it makes you feel any better not a single living soul has even entertained the idea of having sex with me so you're far ahead of me in desirability as you got the chance to have sex.
It doesn't make me feel better that you have this problem.

I think that people can endure almost anything as long as there is hope, but the moment we loose hope even small things will break us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, 710, Therealnobody and 2 others
Life_isover128

Life_isover128

Feb 26, 2022
It doesn't make me feel better that you have this problem.

I think that people can endure almost anything as long as there is hope, but the moment we loose hope even small things will break us.
Sorry you're suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: SoVeryDone, death137 and Ada
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
The reason why the word "incel" carries negative connotations is because of the actual conduct of people who identify as such, to the point where the etymology is absolutely irrelevant.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, noaccount, ColorlessTrees and 3 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm also an Incel by definition but it isn't the main reason why I want to die. If my looks didn't prevent me from things outside romantic relationship then I would probably not be this depressed. I'm not saying romantic relationship isn't important to me. It's important and if I found someone who loves me then I will probably give life a chance (at least for the time being). But I started to be depressed/suicidal because I felt ugly and short to be around ppl in general. It's hard for me to even make eye contact with family members. Sometimes I feel I'm exaggerating the level of my subhumanity. Some ppl who saw me here didn't consider me as ugly. But I truly believe I'm ugly no matter the level and this has forced me to isolate myself from the outside world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ManchildLoser, ColorlessTrees, Therealnobody and 7 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yepppppp. Having never enjoyed a relationship, whilst seeing others enjoying that part of life, is a major source of despair for me. I harbour an enormous amount of envy and anger about it. I hate hearing about other people sexual or romantic affairs because it deepens the resentment. It feels like a nail being driven into my psyche.

• Hugs
Reactions: ManchildLoser, GasMonkey, 710 and 5 others
G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021

That's a very measured and reasonable response. If there's one topic that incites flamewars on SS, it's this. I've also noticed how the word has been used recently to describe anybody from Nazis, terrorists, to anti-natalists, whomever the individual dislikes.
I suppose that any long-term isolation and sexual or social frustration, whether experienced by a male or female, will likely result in some form of depression and loss of self-esteem.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and LastFlowers
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
It's one of the biggest factors for me, and like others've said, it annoys me to no end. What people fail to realize is that when they start mistreating incels like villains, even if the loud outspoken minority tend to be hateful, you're pushing them further away into the abyss which they start to develop resentment.

There's an African Proverb that people should let echo in their heads: A child who is not embraced by the villiage will burn it down just to feel its warmth.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ManchildLoser, WonderingSoul, demuic and 3 others
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
This is for guys mainly. If you are an incel, never, ever tell another male about it. Lie if you must. Some of the worst trauma I've ever experienced in life came as a result of sharing my status. Mockery, ridicule, humiliation.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ManchildLoser, GasMonkey, Foresight and 7 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
This is for guys mainly. If you are an incel, never, ever tell another male about it. Lie if you must. Some of the worst trauma I've ever experienced in life came as a result of sharing my status. Mockery, ridicule, humiliation.
Facts! Or anyone for the matter.

Reactions: whatevs
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
It's one of the biggest factors for me, and like others've said, it annoys me to no end. What people fail to realize is that when they start mistreating incels like villains, even if the loud outspoken minority tend to be hateful, you're pushing them further away into the abyss which they start to develop resentment.
This is an absurd circular argument which suggests that those who express a distaste for the unambiguously unpleasant aspects of incel rhetoric are ultimately responsible for the conduct of the angered incel thereafter, this is a fundamentally wrong-headed view which is very much in keeping with the self-perpetuating victimhood which comes with this particular territory.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, TakeMeBack07, Tackingintothewind and 5 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019

There's an African Proverb that people should let echo in their heads: A child who is not embraced by the villiage will burn it down just to feel its warmth.
Incredible quote, I had never heard that one before, very fitting.
I suppose it could also relate to the idea of a rejected individual having to desperately search for any village that will embrace them, and sometimes that can lead to some tortured people being displaced into groups of others who may end up misrepresenting their struggles to some degree, especially when they become diluted or overwritten by more radical or inflammatory notions of those they had to tag along with.

• Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, demuic and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I've realised that sharing it other people is typically met with anger and disapproval. I don't care though, I share it anyway when I feel like it. At least online, I don't really care how many people hate me for it, because it's been an undeniable truth of my life, more important to me than keeping friendships.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
This is an absurd circular argument which suggests that those who express a distaste for the unambiguously unpleasant aspects of incel rhetoric are ultimately responsible for the conduct of the angered incel thereafter, this is a fundamentally wrong-headed view which is very much in keeping with the self-perpetuating victimhood which comes with this particular territory.
In a way, it's a factor. I've not really experienced it too much first hand, but when I'm on here, or in other places, I tend to see a lot of incel hate. I'm not saying it to ignore or excuse the actions of some incels, but when you think about it, it's hard to not reflect on why people do things. And as someone once said to me, everything happens for a reason.

I've browsed the community for a while, and with every few racist/misogynistic/vulgar post, I come across many thoughtful posts that lack much of those hateful things.
Incredible quote, I had never heard that one before, very fitting.
I suppose it could also relate to the idea of a rejected individual having to desperately search for any village that will embrace them, and sometimes that can lead to some tortured people being displaced into groups of others who may end up misrepresenting their struggles to some degree, especially when they become diluted or overwritten by more radical or inflammatory notions of those they had to tag along with.
Exactly, I can relate to it due to being bullied and ostracized in school and at home. And yeah, for a while, I felt like going dark.

But luckily, there's always been a few people around to gently tug me away from the abyss.

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
not an incel i've had one sexual relationship 17 years ago between 16-18 years of age last for 2 and half years, but i was so heartbroken when she left me i never recovered i spent the longest time just wishing i was dead like 5 years i just wish she had loved me like i loved her we still be togther now or at least i would be

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, LoneMisery and Ada
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
In a way, it's a factor. I've not really experienced it too much first hand, but when I'm on here, or in other places, I tend to see a lot of incel hate. I'm not saying it to ignore or excuse the actions of some incels, but when you think about it, it's hard to not reflect on why people do things. And as someone once said to me, everything happens for a reason.

I've browsed the community for a while, and with every few racist/misogynistic/vulgar post, I come across many thoughtful posts that lack much of those hateful things.
I would say that one misogynistic post is one too many and given they're a regular and very tolerated theme on here, it really should be more readily acknowledged that those who espouse this rhetoric ultimately bring the justifiably negative response upon themselves and the understandable discomfort with vulgar incel rhetoric should not be dismissed as part of a cycle of hate which foments incel fury just because you may find some of their posts to resonate with you personally.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Tackingintothewind, noaccount and 5 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I would say that one misogynistic post is one too many and given they're a regular and very tolerated theme on here, it really should be more readily acknowledged that those who espouse this rhetoric ultimately bring the justifiably negative response upon themselves and the understandable discomfort with vulgar incel rhetoric should not be dismissed as part of a cycle of hate which foments incel fury just because you may find some of their posts to resonate with you personally.
I honestly would've been fine if r/incelswithouthate wasn't banned from reddit to be honest. So, having to migrate to .is was something I had to get used to (which wasn't easy, considering there was a lot of slurs I wasn't too keen on). I tend to avoid them nonetheless. I also made a friend for a while who wasn't bad and actually disagreed with some of the extremism on that site (like a thread about how an japanese-indonesian girl was bullied to death in japan and calling it based. I was called a cuck for expressing sympathy for her, not because she's a girl as some of them believed, but because no one should be bullied). It's a shame the dude disappeared; I enjoyed talking to him, but I was so busy with work.

Anyway, you gotta wade through a bunch of dicks if you want quality friends.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yep I'm an incel, I don't try to be misogynist or hate women but I've been told by society that my existence is inherently misogynistic so I plan to fully accommodate them by killing myself just to ensure I prevent further harm to women. You're welcome.

I think incels should be just below the terminally ill in terms of how freely accessible euthanasia or other peaceful suicide methods are for them. I can't stress enough just how happy so many people would be if every single one of us just proceeded to off themselves quickly and quietly without bothering anyone else. Maybe at least then there'd be some other group to scapegoat.

It's funny to me that on places like 4chan, the word incel is still an insult. They use it to mock anyone who shows traits of being a beta male and even on men who are trying to defend women. It's used much like the word virgin or simp as a means to deride people for their inability to socialize or just act normal. Meanwhile the other "side" if there even is one, also shuns incels because of some unfortunate tragedies at the hands of psychopaths. In my opinion this is just another way toxic masculinity gets enforced and pointing out the worst of inceldom just pushes borderline incels further down that hateful path but what do I know? Nothing. Maybe once the incel label gets tacked on to someone they're forever condemned.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, Journeytoletgo, Life_isover128 and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I think incels should be just below the terminally ill in terms of how freely accessible euthanasia or other peaceful suicide methods are for them. I can't stress enough just how happy so many people would be if every single one of us just proceeded to off themselves quickly and quietly without bothering anyone else. Maybe at least then there'd be some other group to scapegoat
People with chronic pain and/or incurable debilitating conditions should absolutely be way ahead of men who don't get sex when it comes to euthanasia, l appreciate that there's a dominant school of thought on this website that not having much sex is the pinnacle of human suffering but it really, seriously is not.

I'm also not sure what the "incel community" have been scapegoated for either, tbqh.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Tackingintothewind, ColorlessTrees and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
People with chronic pain and/or incurable debilitating conditions should absolutely be way ahead of men who don't get sex when it comes to euthanasia, l appreciate that there's a dominant school of thought on this website that not having much sex is the pinnacle of human suffering but it really, seriously is not.

I'm also not sure what the "incel community" have been scapegoated for either, tbqh.
You're right my God you're so right. My feeble incel mind submits to your mighty wit and sexual prowess O Great non incel.

I never said the incels should be prioritized because of their suffering level (because we all deserve it), it's everyone else's suffering who would be much alleviated should all the incels go ahead and die. But of course if that's not what you believe your wisdom is truly appreciated O noble sage.

By scapegoat, I mean that like when one imbecile who happens to be an incel commits a crime due to their inceldom it ends up being used as an excuse to target all incels or even just all people who happen to be lonely males but of course my existence as an incel is giving me this inherent bias so maybe I'm wrong and the actions of one deranged lunatic really do always indicate the innate traits of the many. That's why I suggested that all incels be handed everything they need to off themselves before it reaches that point but as an idiot incel myself I truly can't know anything about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManchildLoser, GetShrektAgain, whatevs and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I never said the incels should be prioritized because of their suffering level (because we all deserve it), it's everyone else's suffering who would be much alleviated should all the incels go ahead and die. But of course if that's not what you believe your wisdom is truly appreciated O noble sage.
You talk here as if incels are some kind of persecuted minority and the persistent victims of a societal hate campaign, l get how this fits the necessary self-soothing victimhood narrative but it's absolutely not the reality.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Ada
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
You talk here as if incels are some kind of persecuted minority and the persistent victims of a societal hate campaign, l get how this fits the necessary self-soothing victimhood narrative but it's absolutely not the reality.
Well I'm also saying that this persecution is completely justified so persecute away, my good sir. I mean if anyone in this community is lapping up every chance to talk down to them, it's really only a few people but those people are clearly of a higher mindset for not being afraid to speak the truth and to give incels every reason to want to feel even more shitty about themselves. We incels are definitely not a minority, just an unsightly majority ruining the good clean image of this humble forum. We're truly like roaches.

The reality is you seem to love coming to incel threads to say your thing about the incel problem pervading this site and what a hero you are for doing so! Maybe you don't love it but you sure act like it's your honorable duty to do so and honestly, good on you for it! I know it sounds like I'm being sarcastic and condescending but I'm really not trying to be. Excellent job putting us awful pests in our place. I know you don't have to use up your precious time clashing with incels in a suicide forum but it's truly noble that you give us the logical beatings we deserve every single time there's a thread about incels and without fail.

Reactions: ManchildLoser and DetachedDreamer97
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
The reality is you seem to love coming to incel threads to say your thing about the incel problem pervading this site and what a hero you are for doing so! Maybe you don't love it but you sure act like it's your honorable duty to do so and honestly, good on you for it! I know it sounds like I'm being sarcastic and condescending but I'm really not trying to be. Excellent job putting us awful pests in our place. I know you don't have to use up your precious time clashing with incels in a suicide forum but it's truly noble that you give us the logical beatings we deserve every single time there's a thread about incels and without fail.
Sorry l didn't realise that incel threads were an incel-only zone where non-incel participation was forbidden unless you were willing to unreservedly sympathise with the oppressed incel "community" , however this was kind of an easy mistake to make given this is not a specifically incel site and anyone wishing to surround themselves exclusively with incel-positive interaction could quite easily find such a website for that purpose.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, LittleCloud and Al Cappella
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry l didn't realise that incel threads were an incel-only zone where non-incel participation was forbidden unless you were willing to unreservedly sympathise with the oppressed incel "community" , however this was kind of an easy mistake to make given this is not a specifically incel site and anyone wishing to surround themselves exclusively with incel-positive interaction could quite easily find such a website for that purpose.
You didn't have to realize that because it's not true. In case it's not clear I'm genuinely appreciative of your Incel-combative efforts. Fuck incels. They deserve to be wiped out, right? It's not the same as when someone comes into an anti religion thread to support religion. I hope that's not what you think I meant you were doing.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
They deserve to be wiped out, right?
There's clearly a significant difference between thinking someone is talking shit and thinking they should be wiped out, again l appreciate your position as a member of the most persecuted "community" on the planet depends on deliberately confusing the two but I'd like to make clear that this is not the case.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and LittleCloud
Status
Not open for further replies.