JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
So the story is this. There's this girl (shes 1 year older than me) at my school, I met her for the first time this school year but we don't really talk (we have different friend groups due to age difference) so unless we are put in the same group in class I don't really get the chance to talk to her. She is almost a stranger but still I find myself falling for her. I can't help it... no matter what I do she is always on my mind (and this has been going on from September) and the realisation that in a few months she'll be leaving school and I'll never see her again is killing me. I thought it was just a crush at first but I've never felt this way about anybody before and the feeling just won't leave after a number of months.

Is anyone else here because they fell for someone?

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, throwaway777, NumbItAll and 4 others
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
No, but when you see her talk to her

Reactions: throwaway777, Smilla, JayZT and 1 other person
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
No, but when you see her talk to her

I guess the longer I go on, the more the urge for me to say something will rise but my mind will probably have made me CTB by then...

Reactions: throwaway777, Smilla and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Why would you never see her again? ;)
And why do you have different friend groups due to only 1 year age difference o.O
Now don't tell me you want to die because of some girl in school class you didn't even talk to (BTW this board is 18+ if I am right, idk it just sounds like youre a bit younger) from my point of view I can't see reasons for such feelings to withstand when you get to know her, maybe you see just a potential friend in her, hell idk go involve her into some smalltalk :D thats less worth regretting than not doin it

Reactions: throwaway777, JayZT, WayOut and 4 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
It's part of growing up, your mind has awoken to the primal instinct of finding a mate. Speak to her, give her a compliment, just tell her she looks looks nice, what's the worst that can happen?
It's better to know than live with the what if?
Fwiw girls do tend to favour an older male, so don't be too cut up by rejection, there's a helluva lot of girls in the world.

Edit: send her a valentines card.

Reactions: newdawnfades, Angst Filled Fuck Up, throwaway777 and 6 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Partially, yes. Though I can't get her out of my head, even though she already dumped me. If I could give you one piece of advice, it would be to act confident. It helped me get with her in the first place.

Reactions: throwaway777, 15dec, JayZT and 3 others
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Ah, love... such a beatiful things for some, just a pain in the ass for others.

BTW you could take into consideration the option of talking to her if you're not too shy/scared of rejection.
About casual stuff at first, try to be her friend an look like an interesting person.
You don't need to confess your feelings to her right away, get her number so you can keep contacts even when she leaves school.

Reactions: JayZT, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smilla
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
You can't make somebody love you,
You can only stalk them and hope for the best.

Reactions: newdawnfades, Norest4thewicked, Jake88 and 12 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Johnnythefox stop making me laugh, I am trying to be depressed!

Reactions: newdawnfades, Norest4thewicked, WayOut and 6 others
P

Pointless

Jan 25, 2019
If you don't have a chance to talk to her in real life try on social network, instagram is a good option, just comment a story and give it a try.

Reactions: WayOut, JayZT and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
It's part of growing up, your mind has awoken to the primal instinct of finding a mate. Speak to her, give her a compliment, just tell her she looks looks nice, what's the worst that can happen?
Fwiw girls do tend to favour an older male, so don't be too cut up by rejection, there's a helluva lot of girls in the world.

Awwww, a Valentine!
Bahahahaha!

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, therhydler, WayOut and 4 others
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
Why would you never see her again? ;)

And why do you have different friend groups due to only 1 year age difference o.O

(BTW this board is 18+ if I am right, idk it just sounds like youre a bit younger)

She leaves school this year and I'm still stuck in this depressing place for another... my schools weird like that and when I used this site back in July I remember there being many more 16 year olds.

The worst that can happen is everyone finds out and then I no longer have a choice of CTB, I'd have to and tbh I don't want to, but I'm already in a situation of having to do it so making it 100% certain is what scares me.

Partially, yes. Though I can't get her out of my head, even though she already dumped me. If I could give you one piece of advice, it would be to act confident. It helped me get with her in the first place.

Thanks, sorry to hear that it didn't end well. I'll try my best and see how it goes.

BTW you could take into consideration the option of talking to her if you're not too shy/scared of rejection.

About casual stuff at first, try to be her friend an look like an interesting person.

You don't need to confess your feelings to her right away, get her number so you can keep contacts even when she leaves school.

Rejection would kill me but even more would be the fact that everyone else would know about it, that alone just puts me off so much.

If you don't have a chance to talk to her in real life try on social network, instagram is a good option, just comment a story and give it a try.

Tbh when I get closer to CTB, impulsivity will probably push me over the edge to say something and I'd think it would be through social media

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up, therhydler and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
tbh I don't want to,
These words above.

I'm only trying to help, you remind me of me, terrified of rejection, what will others think, what will they say?
Fuck what other people think or say! Tbh they probably have better things to gossip about. You are at an age where you have testosterone raging through your system, we've all been there.
Rejection is all part of the game, not everyone is attracted to everyone one else.
It hurts Yeah, but like I said, there are lots of girls, I might sound stupid now but if you stick around you might remember my words someday.
Love is pain, literature and art are overflowing with it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Boxoftools, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 6 others
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
These words above.

I'm only trying to help, you remind me of me, terrified of rejection, what will others think, what will they say?
Fuck what other people think or say! Tbh they probably have better things to gossip about. You are at an age where you have testosterone raging through your system, we've all been there.
Rejection is all part of the game, not everyone is attracted to everyone one else.
It hurts Yeah, but like I said, there are lots of girls, I might sound stupid now but if you stick around you might remember my words someday.
Love is pain, literature and art are overflowing with it.

Yeah thanks man, I'll see how it goes but it seems to be one thing after another.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Boxoftools, therhydler and 2 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
"Rejection would kill me but even more would be the fact that everyone else would know about it, that alone just puts me off so much. "

U ever got rejected?
Wait about stayin in contact and making it out after you both finished school years and have to go different ways?
Or you do it now but just somewhere else than school? Do you already feel ready to treat another life being in such young years right? Maybe u fuck ppl up for life, keep that in mind if it gets serious between you two.

More I can't say since I don't know any stuff about you or your princess

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and JayZT
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
If you pursue someone in a state of feeling like you'll die if you're rejected, expect to get rejected. The more complete your life is absent the person you're interested in, the more likely that person will be interested in you.

If you're rejected, the other person wasn't open to you. Who you are drawn to may not be drawn to you. Just the way it goes.

I'm average looking at best, but when I was a young professional I had an energy that interested women. My teens sucked, my 20s got better, my 30s were great for meeting women. Then finally married at 37.

Life is long. Pace yourself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up, therhydler and 4 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
If you pursue someone in a state of feeling like you'll die if you're rejected, expect to get rejected. The more complete your life is absent the person you're interested in, the more likely that person will be interested in you.

If you're rejected, the other person wasn't open to you. Who you are drawn to may not be drawn to you. Just the way it goes.

I'm average looking at best, but when I was a young professional I had an energy that interested women. My teens sucked, my 20s got better, my 30s were great for meeting women. Then finally married at 37.

word
thx :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and JayZT
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Thanks, sorry to hear that it didn't end well. I'll try my best and see how it goes
Try to find common interests, or other things you have in common like school to talk about. If you two talk easily, you're doing great.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, JayZT and WayOut
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019

Omg don't fucking kill me... I'm not ready yet! Actually reminds me of a jingle I wrote and recorded.

"You're a creepy fucking stalker... Yesss you are!!!!

You're a creepy fucking stalker
that's completely off his rocker... Yesss youuu aaarrreee!"

I have to find that one. It was ear wormy with like three different melodies because I'm tone deaf. Those opening lines are to the South Park Movie jingle. "You're a B*ner biting Bas***d Uncle fu*kerrrr"

Edit: I forgot my advice to the original poster. It is definitely a crush you have. I actually remember having a crush on this girl when I was 16 who looked exactly like Jessica Biel from 7th heaven but even cuter. Oh man. I think I had a chance too. Thought I loved her too. Even had the same deadline because she was a year older than me and about to go off to university. Dude fucking say something to her! Put on your Nikes and just do it!

I feel like that girl could have saved me. We were supposed to be soulmates only I never talked to her! Trust me. Might be a chance to catch a bus going in the other direction...

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, JayZT and Johnnythefox
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I'm not a stalker, I'm a guardian angel :)
:D

Last edited:
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Omg don't fucking kill me... I'm not ready yet! Actually reminds me of a jingle I wrote and recorded.

"You're a creepy fucking stalker... Yesss you are!!!!

You're a creepy fucking stalker
that's completely off his rocker... Yesss youuu aaarrreee!"

I have to find that one. It was ear wormy with like three different melodies because I'm tone deaf. Those opening lines are to the South Park Movie jingle. "You're a B*ner biting Bas***d Uncle fu*kerrrr"
Would you care to enlighten me oh wise one?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, JayZT and Jake88
J

Jake88

Jan 25, 2019
Would you care to enlighten me oh wise one?

Your post was hilarious if I didn't make that clear. I'm not wise, I'm just crazy... Like a fox!

If I find the jingle on my laptop I'll post it in off topic.

L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
So the story is this. There's this girl (shes 1 year older than me) at my school, I met her for the first time this school year but we don't really talk (we have different friend groups due to age difference) so unless we are put in the same group in class I don't really get the chance to talk to her. She is almost a stranger but still I find myself falling for her. I can't help it... no matter what I do she is always on my mind (and this has been going on from September) and the realisation that in a few months she'll be leaving school and I'll never see her again is killing me. I thought it was just a crush at first but I've never felt this way about anybody before and the feeling just won't leave after a number of months.

Is anyone else here because they fell for someone?

Talk to her, stop putting her on a pedostole(that will cause her not to like you) and talk to other woman as well. There are a million fish in the see. Start talking with all woman you see even if you don't like them, not only will it enable you to talk to her naturally, it will cause much more girls to like you. Although love feels magic, it isn't. It just designed to feel that way, and you can have the same feeling with many different goals. Putting one girl on a pedastole is just going to screw, things up. Don't feel bad about it though, almost everyone puts woman on pedastoles at your age. Just realize it and change it.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Your post was hilarious if I didn't make that clear. I'm not wise, I'm just crazy... Like a fox!

If I find the jingle on my laptop I'll post it in off topic.
Thanks for clarifying that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jake88 and JayZT
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
"Rejection would kill me but even more would be the fact that everyone else would know about it, that alone just puts me off so much. "

U ever got rejected?
Wait about stayin in contact and making it out after you both finished school years and have to go different ways?
Or you do it now but just somewhere else than school? Do you already feel ready to treat another life being in such young years right? Maybe u fuck ppl up for life, keep that in mind if it gets serious between you two.

More I can't say since I don't know any stuff about you or your princess

I haven't dealt with rejection at my school but I've seen people who have. I think about waiting till after school, but a year and a half seems so far away but that's probably how it will happen if I survive the next few months. I definitely feel ready, it's on my mind a lot.

I mean there is no way she can know I'm suicidal and I definitely don't come across as depressed in front of her (though I may do in front of others) so hopefully it turns out good, I really need it to at this point.

Try to find common interests, or other things you have in common like school to talk about. If you two talk easily, you're doing great.

Yeah when ever we talk it does go well, thats really why I feel this way.

Edit: I forgot my advice to the original poster. It is definitely a crush you have. I actually remember having a crush on this girl when I was 16 who looked exactly like Jessica Biel from 7th heaven but even cuter. Oh man. I think I had a chance too. Thought I loved her too. Even had the same deadline because she was a year older than me and about to go off to university. Dude fucking say something to her! Put on your Nikes and just do it!

I feel like that girl could have saved me. We were supposed to be soulmates only I never talked to her! Trust me. Might be a chance to catch a bus going in the other direction...

I keep telling myself it's a crush but I've had crushes before and this is nothing like it, it's feels like something much more and that's why I care so much about it. It literally hurts not being with her. Like you, I see something that could push me away from the line of suicide I'm on.

Talk to her, stop putting her on a pedostole(that will cause her not to like you) and talk to other woman as well. There are a million fish in the see. Start talking with all woman you see even if you don't like them, not only will it enable you to talk to her naturally, it will cause much more girls to like you. Although love feels magic, it isn't. It just designed to feel that way, and you can have the same feeling with many different goals. Putting one girl on a pedastole is just going to screw, things up. Don't feel bad about it though, almost everyone puts woman on pedastoles at your age. Just realize it and change it.

I have no problem talking to other girls but call me weird, they don't interest me. This one is different from the rest for so many reasons and that's why it's so difficult because I feel like she's the only one and if I mess it up then that's my entire life gone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jake88
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
One year is nothing, time's just a feeling. I'm alone for 8 months now and it still feels like she just left me some days ago. Use your time to develop yourself and if you're still feeling the same way then go for it, if you're meant for each other then there'll be a way. Dunno why I believe in such bullshit I'm sure there were ppl made for each other but still they never found together...but to judge about this stuff on his own means as much as one single human life means compared to the other 8 billions so yeah fuck me just follow your own thoughts

"I keep telling myself it's a crush but I've had crushes before and this is nothing like it"

Maybe it's your first real love? If u already get into this with such feelings I'm feeling like you could face plant, but that's part of love and life...Just don't loose yourself like I did, sometimes a life long friendship (and maybe an unsuspected happy end with her) is better than falling for love and then screw up your bond, that depends on your capability of love - I personally just don't understand that 'move on' thing with sex and relationship, for me it's like desecrating my own soul, that's why I couldn't give any helpful advise to others on this.

Better don't let her know that you're suicidal, above all you shouldn't do that if it has something to do with liking her...

Girls don't interest me that way either, you'll fix your talking problem or you're just gonna be like me and don't talk much, if she's interested in you than that's no problem :)

• Love
Reactions: sadgirl2002, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and JayZT
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
One year is nothing, time's just a feeling. I'm alone for 8 months now and it still feels like she just left me some days ago. Use your time to develop yourself and if you're still feeling the same way then go for it, if you're meant for each other then there'll be a way. Dunno why I believe in such bullshit I'm sure there were ppl made for each other but still they never found together...but to judge about this stuff on his own means as much as one single human life means compared to the other 8 billions so yeah fuck me just follow your own thoughts

"I keep telling myself it's a crush but I've had crushes before and this is nothing like it"

Maybe it's your first real love? If u already get into this with such feelings I'm feeling like you could face plant, but that's part of love and life...Just don't loose yourself like I did, sometimes a life long friendship (and maybe an unsuspected happy end with her) is better than falling for love and then screw up your bond, that depends on your capability of love - I personally just don't understand that 'move on' thing with sex and relationship, for me it's like desecrating my own soul, that's why I couldn't give any helpful advise to others on this.

Better don't let her know that you're suicidal, above all you shouldn't do that if it has something to do with liking her...

Girls don't interest me that way either, you'll fix your talking problem or you're just gonna be like me and don't talk much, if she's interested in you than that's no problem :)

The more I think about her, the more I want it to happen. Hopefully the year goes by fast and my mind keeps me from CTB. I might wait till the last few weeks before exams so then any backlash from rejection would be avoidable by staying off.

Im definitely in love with her, my feelings are just too strong and consistent for there to be any other reason.

Yeah she is the last person I'd want to know I'm suicidal and certainly anyone at my school can be included In that. If they found out then what would be the point in going on.

Thanks, I hope it turns out well...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I'm sad that we're living in a time where confessing your love to someone makes you bullied or else.

For me feelings are strong and have meaning when you share time together and really get to know each other, everything else is pink glasses. But that doesn't mean your feelings aren't right, just don't make her more than she is right now or else you'll face plant on the fact that your last reason to live was fake or false...if you still have love left you can move on. I can't tell u the right time, maybe its before she gets her next BF maybe it should be after that to really work out, only destiny knows. Overthinking is poison for your goal

"If they found out then what would be the point in going on."

To show them that you don't give a f-word about their small sad mindworld. I'd agree that this would be worse than outing yourself as someone who likes someone else. :P

Reactions: sadgirl2002, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and JayZT
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
I haven't dealt with rejection at my school but I've seen people who have. I think about waiting till after school, but a year and a half seems so far away but that's probably how it will happen if I survive the next few months. I definitely feel ready, it's on my mind a lot.

I mean there is no way she can know I'm suicidal and I definitely don't come across as depressed in front of her (though I may do in front of others) so hopefully it turns out good, I really need it to at this point.

Yeah when ever we talk it does go well, thats really why I feel this way.

I keep telling myself it's a crush but I've had crushes before and this is nothing like it, it's feels like something much more and that's why I care so much about it. It literally hurts not being with her. Like you, I see something that could push me away from the line of suicide I'm on.

I have no problem talking to other girls but call me weird, they don't interest me. This one is different from the rest for so many reasons and that's why it's so difficult because I feel like she's the only one and if I mess it up then that's my entire life gone.

It's not weird. That just means you feel infatuated. Infactuation effects your brain in the same way as insanity. Everyone feels like you do when they feel infatuated. However your feelings are wrong. It's a feeling brought about to make you mate, etc.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, BeHope, JayZT and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
It definitely gets easier as you get older. When you're young it's hard to escape that all encompassing feeling of infatuation that comes with a new love interest. As you age, that intensity dies down a fair bit and you can look at things a bit more rationally. You're also far less attached to any particular outcome.

In terms of being a guy, there are many little things that come together, whether it be physically filling out or just not being so needy, that work in your favor later in life. I have many more women take a friendly interest in me now than I did ten years ago. So I would encourage you to see this as a kind of hump that you'll get over. It may mean letting this one girl go, but you'll feel this way about someone again, even if it doesn't seem like it now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and Johnnythefox