itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
Severe pssd here that doesn't allow me to have any quality of life whatsoever. I actually want to live and I loved my life but now it's nothing but complete and endless suffering.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, sancta-simplicitas, Vicolo cieco and 4 others
J

JRE75

Feb 5, 2024
Me too, severe PSSD. Other than sexual dysfunction, anhedonia, depression, general disinterest, I no longer do anything I used to do. Just waiting for the day to CBT and end this painful and sad existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, Alexei_Kirillov, Aprilfarewell4 and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Not so much from meds but damage from the MH system in general is a big contributor as to why I'm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, sancta-simplicitas and Praestat_Mori
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
Not so much from meds but damage from the MH system in general is a big contributor as to why I'm here.
Same here. It's vastly ironic just how much the mental health system can damage a person.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
I've had all the symptoms of PSSD even before taking meds. I guess I'm genetically screwed...

• Hugs
Reactions: JRE75 and Praestat_Mori
F

fulemule

May 12, 2024
Me too, severe PSSD. Other than sexual dysfunction, anhedonia, depression, general disinterest, I no longer do anything I used to do. Just waiting for the day to CBT and end this painful and sad existence.
DHT blockers?

J

JRE75

Feb 5, 2024
DHT blockers?
I have not tried DHT blocker. I did with TRT and it did not have a significant effect. In the first few doses it lifted my mood a bit, but then I went back down again.