• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Nowadays I either have no dreams, nightmares or these weird blurry dreams that makes no sense. I also feel like I'm living in this haze every day of everything feeling unreal amd blurry almost 24/7. Anybody else experiencing this? Is this normal with depression and stress?
Should probably mention that I'm not having memory loss or anything, everything just feels weird like an illusion.

• Love
Reactions: heysunshine
H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
yes, i can relate to this. i can't get any good sleep. When i do it's nightmares, or anxious dreams where I feel powerless. I miss good dreams, but I can't remember the last pleasant dream, or even the last time i got any deep sleep. I'm tired all the time, but I sleep too much. Every day feels like the day before, and they all blend together. Time is so fast, but in the moment it feels like an eternity. I can't believe it's March, because last I really stopped to think about anything, it was October of last year. But October was an eternity ago. It seems like every day is a never-ending, boring, miserable preamble to something, but that something never comes, and I just float through each day like a little dust mote, waiting and waiting. Then I fall asleep again.

I'm sorry you have to feel anything like that, op. I hate feeling so distant from reality. I know it's an awful feeling. Maybe it's a coping mechanism of some sort? I honestly don't know, but I wanted to say I think I understand what you are saying.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Only when i forgot my meds. Supposedly a side effect. Dreams seem very real, and waking up from them is very hard.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
yes, i can relate to this. i can't get any good sleep. When i do it's nightmares, or anxious dreams where I feel powerless. I miss good dreams, but I can't remember the last pleasant dream, or even the last time i got any deep sleep. I'm tired all the time, but I sleep too much. Every day feels like the day before, and they all blend together. Time is so fast, but in the moment it feels like an eternity. I can't believe it's March, because last I really stopped to think about anything, it was October of last year. But October was an eternity ago. It seems like every day is a never-ending, boring, miserable preamble to something, but that something never comes, and I just float through each day like a little dust mote, waiting and waiting. Then I fall asleep again.

I'm sorry you have to feel anything like that, op. I hate feeling so distant from reality. I know it's an awful feeling. Maybe it's a coping mechanism of some sort? I honestly don't know, but I wanted to say I think I understand what you are saying.
I haven't been able to get much sleep the past couple nights either tbh. Ngl, I find it odd that no one seems to notice either. Everyone around me keep acting as if everything is normal. Like, rly? You're not noticing how much more quiet and distant I am? Is it rly not concerning to you at all? People are mindblowing sometimes, man.
Only when i forgot my meds. Supposedly a side effect. Dreams seem very real, and waking up from them is very hard.
At least you get meds, I've been refused any at all for almost a year, and ik I need them to function. But nope, have to learn to "cope" without them bc it's the only way I can get better apparantly. -_-

Last edited: