• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I do, it gives me comfort. SN, shotgun, and others. That way if my physical health, living situation, or anything else changes, I'll always have options.

Also this allows me to double up on methods like take SN and then shoot myself, if I want to. I'm not someone who does things half heartedly.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
For me, it's overwhelming to choose one method because there are a multitude of them. I've contemplated many different methods, and it's hard to commit to only one. I have analysis paralysis because there are so many possible choices. I don't know how to make the best decision. My ideal method will never be a reality (euthanasia), so I have to settle for the next best one. I have many plans for varying methods, but none have been implemented or become concrete yet. They're still just ideas
It's smart. I haven't thought much about it. In real time I doubt I would be able to handle more than 1 method at a time.
Someone should do a study on the effectiveness of combining methods. I've always wondered if doubling up on methods would optimize success

Last edited:
akvalentine

akvalentine

Mar 23, 2024
I feel like it's a solid idea to go for redundancy. I'm currently planning on helium exit bag with oxy/F overdose to reduce pain and SI as much as I possibly can. So long as you know the ins and outs of all of the methods, that is

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
For me, it's overwhelming to choose one method because there are a multitude of them. I've contemplated many different methods, and it's hard to commit to only one. I have analysis paralysis because there are so many possible choices. I don't know how to make the best decision.
Omg, same. Idk how to choose one. There are so many pros and cons, so many failure points to consider and eliminate for each method, and so much preparation needed; mental or otherwise. So, even once I'm able to do it, idk which I'm gonna go with lol. That's why I plan to do something akin to this where I prepare multiple, but my executive dysfunction is so bad that it will honestly be a miracle if I can even prepare one.
Someone should do a study on the effectiveness of combining methods. I've always wondered if doubling up on methods would optimize success
I think for some it definitely would, like GSW + fall/drowning.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I wish I could prepare multiple methods, but after investigating many methods, I had to rule out all but one. Which is kind of nerve-wracking because if I prove unable to go through with it, I'll have no other option.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I do, it gives me comfort. SN, shotgun, and others. That way if my physical health, living situation, or anything else changes, I'll always have options.

Also this allows me to double up on methods like take SN and then shoot myself, if I want to. I'm not someone who does things half heartedly.
I had the same idea . Drink SN then immediately shoot myself with a shotgun. and do it in a remote location so they can't bring me back to life . I would have to immediateley shoot myself before i get dizzy with SN though. I think after 5 minutes one might be too dizzy to shoot yourself .

Also shooting self in waste deep water . but it'd have to be a remote isolated lake or river because the pro-lifers will try to bring you to the ER if they see you or hear the shot.

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I had the same idea . Drink SN then immediately shoot myself with a shotgun. and do it in a remote location so they can't bring me back to life . I would have to immediateley shoot myself before i get dizzy with SN though. I think after 5 minutes one might be too dizzy to shoot yourself .

Also shooting self in waste deep water . but it'd have to be a remote isolated lake or river because the pro-lifers will try to bring you to the ER if they see you or hear the shot.
Great minds think alike, haha. Definitely a remote location is best. About the water, I'm not sure about doing ctb outside bc doesn't that increase the chance of someone finding you?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Definitely yes. Although I'm not sure which two methods.

I think some go together as pairs perfectly.

CO and morphine/heroin/fentanyl
H2S and pentobarbital
Inert gas and amitriptyline

I don't want any more half hearted attempts. I want there to be no real possibility of failure.