kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
I've always hated talking about what's on my mind, but it got to the point I can't even finish a sentence without my brain driving straight to PTSD. That kinda sucks because saying what's on my mind used to be very freeing, all I have now is my notes app. I've always felt like an attention seeker when I said I'm sad but physically could not begin to explain why.

Reactions: HollowDrop
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I can relate. Even if people tell me I can vent to them I would rather vent at my wall than another person. In my instance though I know it's because I'm afraid of coming off as an attention seeker or because people usually ignore me venting about my plannings of suicide or life problems so what's the point.
Regardless, even if you have issues talking out your feelings it is useful to at least find some alternatives, like the notes app. Putting your feelings into some sort of form is helpful in understanding them and dealing with them. I would write to empty voids sometimes when I felt like I had so much to say but no one who would possibly listen.

• Love
Reactions: haibane and kilowatt
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
I would write to empty voids sometimes when I felt like I had so much to say but no one who would possibly listen.
I do that so much, I find comfort in it now.

Reactions: HollowDrop
crisis

crisis

Oct 4, 2023
sometimes its about who you're talking too as well. for most people thats family, but many people unfortunately dont have that luxury. thats why this forum exists obvi.

and hey, i do a pretty good empty void cosplay, so if the notes app isnt doing it for you anytime, feel free to message me. my discord and steam are both "crisisapart"

Reactions: haibane