• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
No wonder there were laws against this shit. I don't fit into either ethnic group. I'm white and Latino. Whites view me as Latino while Latinos view me as white. Both sides won't accept me. Unbelievable

One of many reasons why I need to ctb. Living will just mean living a secluded life.

M

MoonAndStarsss

Nov 30, 2020
I like how I look. I hate not being accepted by either tribe.
Your tribe is the whole human race bro Im Latino I dont Care what your skin color is. If you a nice and fun person People Will like you anyways. F being in a tribe you are what you are and if People dont like it F them. Im a South American in Europa you think I got a Tribe ? Its how you Carry yourself that matters. Just Keep your head up.
I like how I look. I hate not being accepted by either tribe.
Im South American in Europa you think i got a Tribe ? Its how you Carry yourself thats matter.. just Keep your head up.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Mixed race people are much more likely to have psychological problems. But hey, progress.
:o explains things
not that I don't believe you but do you have a source for this?
Observation which is the first step of the scientific method
Your tribe is the whole human race bro Im Latino I dont Care what your skin color is. If you a nice and fun person People Will like you anyways. F being in a tribe you are what you are and if People dont like it F them. Im a South American in Europa you think I got a Tribe ? Its how you Carry yourself that matters. Just Keep your head up.

Im South American in Europa you think i got a Tribe ? Its how you Carry yourself thats matter.. just Keep your head up.
Has it been hard for you to have friends and relationships in Europe?

Reactions: Disappointered
C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
I'm mixed race, but I don't think people care in my country as much as they did in the past. Brasil is problably the most mixed country and by now we should be used with everyone looking different. (Though there are still some cases of racism and that doesn't make any sense) And the numbers are really correct, I have a white-ish friend, a black-ish friend, and another two black friends. My sister's boyfriend is very colombian-latino looking. We are all from the same neighborhood.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm mixed race, but I don't think people care in my country as much as they did in the past. Brasil is problably the most mixed country and by now we should be used with everyone looking different. (Though there are still some cases of racism and that doesn't make any sense) And the numbers are really correct, I have a white-ish friend, a black-ish friend, and another two black friends. My sister's boyfriend is very colombian-latino looking. We are all from the same neighborhood.
Reminds me of the 90s where I grew up

Reactions: Coffeandamug
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
not that I don't believe you but do you have a source for this?
Someone should tell this to BLM crowd. There is a reason why there are immigrant groups living for generations in some countries and not assimilating. Tribalism is real.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020

Someone should tell this to BLM crowd. There is a reason why there are immigrant groups living for generations in some countries and not assimilating. Tribalism is real.
The US isn't even a nation. It's just enclaves of different ethnic groups who only care about themselves.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020

deathistheaesthetic

deathistheaesthetic

call me lalo
Dec 1, 2020
As a Latino, being partly indigenous and partly white was always weird to me, especially since my dad phenotypically leans towards the native side while my mom is the opposite, having had blonde hair, but I wouldn't say I hate it. It does suck not fitting in, most of the Latinos here are mostly/entirely indigenous so I was othered as a light skinned child. Latino identity in and of itself is a messy idea

SwagGalore

SwagGalore

Hugging boyfriend hours B)
Nov 27, 2020
"Oh yeah, there are shitty racists in the world. We should give in to what they want and abide by literally all of their rules!!!"
Sounds like safe and healthy logic. I bet using it would always help you fall onto the right side of history.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
"Oh yeah, there are shitty racists in the world. We should give in to what they want and abide by literally all of their rules!!!"
Sounds like safe and healthy logic. I bet using it would always help you fall onto the right side of history.
I'm not sure what side that is supposed to be but I find it odd that people feel self-righteous about promoting human suffering by using human experiments as political props.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
You have some ego to care about falling on the right side of history. The truth is I would've been better off as one race and not a member of more.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Have you thought of moving? If you are isolated now and unmoored, could it be an option? I don't discount your thoughts about the importance of an ethnic identity, but large swaths of the population in the US simply don't care.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Have you thought of moving? If you are isolated now and unmoored, could it be an option? I don't discount your thoughts about the importance of an ethnic identity, but large swaths of the population in the US simply don't care.
That was the plan many years ago but my issues have progressed to a point where that's just not possible anymore.

SwagGalore

SwagGalore

Hugging boyfriend hours B)
Nov 27, 2020
I'm not sure what side that is supposed to be but I find it odd that people feel self-righteous about promoting human suffering by using human experiments as political props.
You're not sure what side that is supposed to be? That's not good. You're also ultimately promoting more human suffering by trying to conform to the desires of racists. With them, it's sort of a slippery slope; it takes a lot to make a racist happy. If it's not biracial people, they'll find some other group of people to treat like shit. All of these groups have more depression and anxiety, but it doesn't mean that they're the problem.

I've lived exclusively in cities in the US, so I've had many biracial friends. Most of them were happy and well-adjusted people. All of them were at least healthy enough to know that any anxiety that existed around their identity was a problem with the assholes in society, not the people who mattered and who they'd focus their energy on.

It's a good approach to life in general. I have a lot of aspects of my identity that loads of assholes around the globe hate. When I was younger, I wasted endless amounts of time and energy thinking about what literal scum of the earth thought of things I had no control over. It served me in no way whatsoever. If you choose to live life with such a cripplingly toxic mindset, that is your choice. You just ought to know that you're the one condemning yourself to excruciating levels of suffering. Don't imply the rest of us are fools for wanting to live life without the considerations of literal human shit.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
You're not sure what side that is supposed to be? That's not good. You're also ultimately promoting more human suffering by trying to conform to the desires of racists. With them, it's sort of a slippery slope; it takes a lot to make a racist happy. If it's not biracial people, they'll find some other group of people to treat like shit. All of these groups have more depression and anxiety, but it doesn't mean that they're the problem.

I've lived exclusively in cities in the US, so I've had many biracial friends. Most of them were happy and well-adjusted people. All of them were at least healthy enough to know that any anxiety that existed around their identity was a problem with the assholes in society, not the people who mattered and who they'd focus their energy on.

It's a good approach to life in general. I have a lot of aspects of my identity that loads of assholes around the globe hate. When I was younger, I wasted endless amounts of time and energy thinking about what literal scum of the earth thought of things I had no control over. It served me in no way whatsoever. If you choose to live life with such a cripplingly toxic mindset, that is your choice. You just ought to know that you're the one condemning yourself to excruciating levels of suffering. Don't imply the rest of us are fools for wanting to live life without the considerations of literal human shit.
Such anger. I don't think you've progressed much from your younger years.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Anger at complete and total ignorance isn't immaturity. Self-perpetuating suffering and seeing life from a completely one-dimensional lens is.
How arrogant to think you see things now from a higher dimension. For all you know, you could've regressed. I mean you are here with us in the muck and mire. How did acceptance and moving on really benefit you ultimately?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

Biracial people experience anxiety because they lack a stable identity, some have trouble identifying with either group. This is internal, so I don't know why you go on about other people who might or might not have a problem with them. Others are irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.