• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
SwagGalore

SwagGalore

Hugging boyfriend hours B)
Nov 27, 2020
How arrogant to think you see things now from a higher dimension. For all you know, you could've regressed. I mean you are here with us in the muck and mire. How did acceptance and moving on really benefit you ultimately?
I don't see things from a higher dimension, you guys just see things from a disturbingly distorted and oversimplified one. If you really think your point of view is superior, please feel free to address the points in my earlier message. You must have some really compelling logic I completely overlooked. I look forward to it.

And no, I haven't regressed. If you stop and think about it, my mindset matches that of most healthy and happy people. I've been lucky enough to be severely depressed since day one, so I've done my damnedest to try and live comfortably regardless. If I do end up needing to ctb, I'll have the comfort of knowing I tried my best to think rationally and care for myself, and my inevitable demise was through no fault of my own.
Biracial people experience anxiety because they lack a stable identity, some have trouble identifying with either group. This is internal, so I don't know why you go on about other people who might or might not have a problem with them. Others are irrelevant.
See the OP.
EDIT: This is at least in part an argument of semantics. Many other marginalized groups suffer from "internal" distress. This doesn't mean that outside forces don't precipitate or perpetuate it. No factors exist in a vacuum.

Last edited:
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I am half italian, born in Australia. It's not technically mixed race because all my ethnicities are technically caucasian but yeah it's like to Australians I am foreign but in Italy they would not see me as one of them either.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
You're not sure what side that is supposed to be? That's not good. You're also ultimately promoting more human suffering by trying to conform to the desires of racists. With them, it's sort of a slippery slope; it takes a lot to make a racist happy. If it's not biracial people, they'll find some other group of people to treat like shit. All of these groups have more depression and anxiety, but it doesn't mean that they're the problem.

I've lived exclusively in cities in the US, so I've had many biracial friends. Most of them were happy and well-adjusted people. All of them were at least healthy enough to know that any anxiety that existed around their identity was a problem with the assholes in society, not the people who mattered and who they'd focus their energy on.

It's a good approach to life in general. I have a lot of aspects of my identity that loads of assholes around the globe hate. When I was younger, I wasted endless amounts of time and energy thinking about what literal scum of the earth thought of things I had no control over. It served me in no way whatsoever. If you choose to live life with such a cripplingly toxic mindset, that is your choice. You just ought to know that you're the one condemning yourself to excruciating levels of suffering. Don't imply the rest of us are fools for wanting to live life without the considerations of literal human shit.
You don't respond well to differing points of view do you? That's not good.

You have no idea whether a refrain from interracial breeding is a slippery slope. You have no idea how many racists would start looking for something else to make them happy. And anyone can throw out the 'slippery slope' into anything...in any direction.

No, mixed race people are not the problem. But their mixed race nature is a serious problem, for them and then, in some cases, for others around them. People like you however, might be the biggest problem since you're quite happy to promote non-consensual human experimentation and then justify it with platitudes and appeal to establishment dogma. Racists are a secondary, much less harmful problem since most of them wouldn't fabricate people who, by all known variables, would predictably be unhappy and generally disturbed, at a minimum. Today's racists are also not necessarily "finding" anyone. They're usually assimilationist at best and segregationist at worst. Society has changed thereby changing racists but mixed race people continue to suffer as demonstrated by legitimate studies (due, according to you, to a cripplingly toxic mindset). If you think your perceived account of the ones you knew trumps that then I'm not sure there's much I can tell you. Enjoy your opinions, no matter how unfounded. I'll be sure to let the other mixed race people I meet know that they need to change their cripplingly toxic mindset. I'm sure the studies will have radically different results from that point on. Mixed race people need to take on this burden so that your opinions about the right side of history can be championed.

SwagGalore

SwagGalore

Hugging boyfriend hours B)
Nov 27, 2020
You don't respond well to differing points of view do you? That's not good.

You have no idea whether a refrain from interracial breeding is a slippery slope. You have no idea how many racists would start looking for something else to make them happy. And anyone can throw out the 'slippery slope' into anything...in any direction.

No, mixed race people are not the problem. But their mixed race nature is a serious problem, for them and then, in some cases, for others around them. People like you however, might be the biggest problem since you're quite happy to promote non-consensual human experimentation and then justify it with platitudes and appeal to establishment dogma. Racists are a secondary, much less harmful problem since most of them wouldn't fabricate people who, by all known variables, would predictably be unhappy and generally disturbed, at a minimum. Today's racists are also not necessarily "finding" anyone. They're usually assimilationist at best and segregationist at worst. Society has changed thereby changing racists but mixed race people continue to suffer as demonstrated by legitimate studies (due, according to you, to a cripplingly toxic mindset). If you think your perceived account of the ones you knew trumps that then I'm not sure there's much I can tell you. Enjoy your opinions, no matter how unfounded. I'll be sure to let the other mixed race people I meet know that they need to change their cripplingly toxic mindset. I'm sure the studies will have radically different results from that point on. Mixed race people need to take on this burden so that your opinions about the right side of history can be championed.
Not believing there's a correct side of history makes you morally bankrupt in the eyes of most of humanity, whether you like it or not. There's not even anything to argue here; you don't have to have a heart, but you'll continue to be seen as a reprehensible person by almost everyone in the world. I find it baffling you're even trying to debate ethics while acting like the biggest both-sidesing moral relativist in existence.

And on the topic of history, yes, we do know that one thing leads to another when intolerance is tolerated. There are endless examples of this. But it's also not my job to rehash basic history to you. Just keep eating up your alternative facts, it's a good look.

Being mixed race, or as you put it, a "half breed," cannot be established as the cause behind psychiatrist illness in said people vs. the way some of society treats them. None of the sources you list claim to prove that because they aren't complete and total drivel such as what you're spouting.

I mean it's common sense: nobody decides without some sort of feedback from others that they're outsiders and should feel like shit about themselves. Where do you think a person's sense of identity even comes from? I'm honestly not sure if you're just profoundly ignorant or depressingly half baked for implying such bunk.

Calling it "non-consensual human experimentation" is just fucking rich. Say that to literally anyone you aren't talking to from behind a screen, they won't be able to keep a straight face. Mixed race people have existed for aeons, and by this logic, you'd have to decry all human reproduction as being "experimentation." You can if you want to, but you'll look like even more of a clown.

And no, I can't speak for all mixed race people. I'm sure many are miserable. But neither can you. And marginalized populations in general are incredibly miserable. That doesn't mean they should all stop reproducing and off themselves. What a pathetic and unhappy mindset that must be to have.

Anyway, enjoy your profound and self-inflicted misery. I'm going to go spend my time with people who don't wallow in their perceived inherent victimhood over being born. Maybe I'll even have conversations with them that aren't laced with fallacies and bad logic.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Not believing there's a correct side of history makes you morally bankrupt in the eyes of most of humanity, whether you like it or not. There's not even anything to argue here; you don't have to have a heart, but you'll continue to be seen as a reprehensible person by almost everyone in the world. I find it baffling you're even trying to debate ethics while acting like the biggest both-sidesing moral relativist in existence.

And on the topic of history, yes, we do know that one thing leads to another when intolerance is tolerated. There are endless examples of this. But it's also not my job to rehash basic history to you. Just keep eating up your alternative facts, it's a good look.

Being mixed race, or as you put it, a "half breed," cannot be established as the cause behind psychiatrist illness in said people vs. the way some of society treats them. None of the sources you list claim to prove that because they aren't complete and total drivel such as what you're spouting.

I mean it's common sense: nobody decides without some sort of feedback from others that they're outsiders and should feel like shit about themselves. Where do you think a person's sense of identity even comes from? I'm honestly not sure if you're just profoundly ignorant or depressingly half baked for implying such bunk.

Calling it "non-consensual human experimentation" is just fucking rich. Say that to literally anyone you aren't talking to from behind a screen, they won't be able to keep a straight face. Mixed race people have existed for aeons, and by this logic, you'd have to decry all human reproduction as being "experimentation." You can if you want to, but you'll look like even more of a clown.

And no, I can't speak for all mixed race people. I'm sure many are miserable. But neither can you. And marginalized populations in general are incredibly miserable. That doesn't mean they should all stop reproducing and off themselves. What a pathetic and unhappy mindset that must be to have.

Anyway, enjoy your profound and self-inflicted misery. I'm going to go spend my time with people who don't wallow in their perceived inherent victimhood over being born. Maybe I'll even have conversations with them that aren't laced with fallacies and bad logic.

You sound very agitated. Your long slew of insults reminds me of why spree shootings will only go up in frequency. Hopefully you got some satisfaction from writing them out.

Re the eyes of most of humanity: I don't know if you've travelled much but it's not as black and white as you think.

Re when intolerance is tolerated: Not analogous since this is about preventing suffering not enabling the right to discriminate. I also never said I didn't tolerate mixed race people.

Re cause behind psychiatric illness: It's bad enough that multiracial people would have to deal with environmental problems from society but even though you have no idea whether there is an innate component to the greater likelihood of mental illness, you still promote it because the liberal agenda you identify with is more important to you than the suffering you know will take place.

Re aeons, all human reproduction as experimentation: I'm not talking about aeons ago. There are significant degrees of distance between different human subspecies today and they have different cultures and societies.

Re marginalized people : It's wrong to promote the creation of a new form of unhappy marginalized person just so that you can get on your high horse about how supposedly non-racist you are.

Re speaking for mixed race: I don't speak for all of them but unlike you I don't pretend to know better than what's demonstrated by several pieces of research.

Re marginalized people stop reproducing and off themselves: You said that, not me. But now that I think about it, I am kind of antinatalist and maybe that's not such a bad idea.

Re pathetic unhappy mindset: Doesn't sound like yours is really working for you.

I'm definitely not stopping you from spending time with anyone who isn't me. Please do.

Re conversations that aren't laced with fallacies: If you're in the conversation that's probably not a standard you should be aiming for.

Take care.

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

You are taking your liberal bias and applying it to the rest of the world. I don't believe that Asian or Arab societies value race-mixing or find it desireable, or that they would agree with your assesment of what is "the right side of history". Your post is full of ad hominems. Most non-white and traditional (Islamic) societies would view your attitudes as reprehensible and consider you to be on the wrong side of history.

People like you are to blame when naive white girls go camping to islamic countries and get gang raped and beheaded. Just because liberal whites believe in universal humanist values, that doesn't mean that other groups are seeing us as brothers and sisters to hold hands and sing kumbaya with.

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
You are taking your liberal bias and applying it to the rest of the world. I don't believe that Asian or Arab societies value race-mixing or find it desireable, or that they would agree with your assesment of what is "the right side of history". Your post is full of ad hominems. Most non-white and traditional (Islamic) societies would view your attitudes as reprehensible and consider you to be on the wrong side of history.

People like you are to blame when naive white girls go camping to islamic countries and get gang raped and beheaded. Just because liberal whites believe in universal humanist values, that doesn't mean that other groups are seeing us as brothers and sisters to hold hands and sing kumbaya with.
Crikey you think people like this 22 year old poster is to blame if a gang rape or beheading takes place.
I'd have thought the rapists and murderers were to blame.

Reactions: SwagGalore
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Crikey you think people like this 22 year old poster is to blame if a gang rape or beheading takes place.
I'd have thought the rapists and murderers were to blame.
People who brainwash naive people with liberal bullshit propaganda are to blame when, thanks to them, those naive people put themselves in dangerous situations because they are not aware of the dangers and risks those situations entail.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
My ex was mixed, white and Latino. Even though he looks more white than Latino,
he always told me how he always had problems with bullying growing up (some people even thought he was Asian for some reason, though even if he was I don't know why he would have gotten bullied for it.)
My parents are racist as all hell and their heads would've rolled if they knew I was with someone who wasn't (in their words) a 100% white boy.

I loved him so much and he was attractive af to me. I wish I could've been a more tolerable person to him :(

Last edited:
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
People who brainwash naive people with liberal bullshit propaganda are to blame when, thanks to them, those naive people put themselves in dangerous situations because they are not aware of the dangers and risks those situations entail.
Well I'm not sure how many naive female tourists have been gang raped and beheaded in islamic countries.
The two Scandinavians in Morocco come to mind, but they were far from naive and in an area that had been safe for years on end.
They were just extremely unlucky.
And again the blame is with the rapists not anyone else.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Well I'm not sure how many naive female tourists have been gang raped and beheaded in islamic countries.
The two Scandinavians in Morocco come to mind, but they were far from naive and in an area that had been safe for years on end.
They were just extremely unlucky.
And again the blame is with the rapists not anyone else.
Google "white tourist gang raped" and you'll find quite a few results, especially for India.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm well aware of the islamic population in India but the vast majority is Hindu

I googled white tourists gang raped it brought up India, South Africa, Italy, Spain and Zimbabwe
You're hurting your argument. The Islamic thing was just one sample population of many. The fruits of liberalism is rape of well-meaning white women. Congratulations

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Google "white tourist gang raped" and you'll find quite a few results, especially for India.
Yes indeed. These gang rapes are just another warm and fuzzy outcome of a relentless project of shady origins that has no concern for any collateral damage but some people would rather downplay it to the point of putting people in danger because racism sucks and they're on the right side...which is really all they care about.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm well aware of the islamic population in India but the vast majority is Hindu

I googled white tourists gang raped it brought up India, South Africa, Italy, Spain and Zimbabwe
Hindus share a very lax attitude towards rape with Muslims. Tbh white women don't even need to leave their countries in order to get attacked by islamic rape gangs, there are plenty of those operating in Europe unfortunately.

Last edited:
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Hindus share a very lax attitude towards rape with Muslims. Tbh white women don't even need to leave their countries in order to get attacked by islamic rape gangs, there are plenty of those operating in Europe unfortunately.
Yeah, the occasional rape of the naive white tourist wasn't enough. They had to import/export it en masse.

All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Yes unfortunately this does happen in Europe on going cases in the UK where the authorities brushed things under the carpet.
This generally involved young girls in care rather than tourists.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
We had a biracial president at the top of his Harvard Law School class. He grew up with a single mother on welfare.
Wow, that means that every mixed person can become the president of U.S.A. and top of his/hers Harvard Law School class. Phew, I am relieved
We had a biracial president at the top of his Harvard Law School class. He grew up with a single mother on welfare.

Queen Latifah was a sex worker and she became a rap star. Does that mean that most sex workers can become rap stars?

Reactions: Disappointered
All washed up

All washed up

Experienced
Oct 31, 2020
Liberal idiots who would rather get raped or let young girls get raped than be called "racist" are the problem. So are the ones who are downplaying the risks of travelling to countries with a strong traditional society, whether Hindu or Islamic. They are enabling rape.
It's the rapists who are the problem though.
Female tourists regularly get raped in Buddhist Thailand.
Ireland recently had a mixed race leader

Status
Not open for further replies.